It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyril, Cyril, Cyril

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
One or more Kleptomaniacs cannot live together. Jealousy and stealing from each other is going to break all bonds.

People do not visit Kleptomaniacs, let alone invite them over; to afraid they will steal something

I do not believe you are going to win this infighting in the ANC. Kopdoek is to strong and how and who do you think will volunteer to be one of the fall-guys. Every single member of the ANC structural system got a finger in the corruption pie.

The “No Kleptomaniacs” notice on my gate means – no ANC member are allowed to enter my premises

Dam you Cyril; you could have given me a small contract before going down. You could have helped me a little after which you could have accept your fate and be like the Jacob Zuma crook with plenty of showers. A rich fall-guy that will get a struggle-hero funeral one day

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The internet is the gift that keeps on giving to Americans!

Aren’t you glad you can make veiled statements at a sitting government official and camouflage it as a rant.

I’m glad this is how Rome is falling, and in my lifetime.

Surprise! They’re all corrupt!

edit on 31-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If I can contribute 1% towards change I would be glad.

At least I'm trying

Corruption is world wide but South Africa is exceeding all limits lately, they don't even care who see them, they just take whatever they want. Like Robert Mugabe use to

I'm actually more pissed of with the IMF giving them more money, taxes are going to kill the ordinary people

join