It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Trump really ahead in the polls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The polls we are fed mean nothing. Look at 2016. Thank God the news doesn't run the vote counting.

The Democratic party has been hacked and backed by some big money (soros, gates probably many others). Intelligence agencies hacked. All news stations, newspapers hacked. It's only useful when you know it's (dis)info from the enemy. Thank God for the internet.

There is backlash though. Look at how bad the a NBA is tanking because of their highly politicized bs or how bad movies that try to shoehorn "diversity" or "social justice" into the script are doing. That's a real poll. And will tell you the majority of America is not at all what the news keeps telling us.

All pro sports are tanking because regardless of the media propping them and their social issues up, most fans of those sports don't care to hear about it, or hear what a privileged millionaire athlete has to say...

Escape From 2020: A Case To Separate Sports And Politics For More Fans And Higher Ratings
edit on 31-8-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: musicismagic

Trump was ahead in the polls before the year began. Our poll makeup is 50% democrat, 30% independent, and 20% republican or something very close to those figures. Either way, they over-represent for the democrat. The fact that Trump is closing in on, or ahead of Biden in the current polls is just an indication that he's 10, 15, maybe even 20 points ahead of Biden.

We saw the polls in 2016, and we saw the rallies from Trump. We heard the democrats tell us that rally size doesn't mean anything, then we saw Trump demolish Hillary in the only poll that counts. Now we'll hear it again from people who refuse to open their eyes, watch and see.

ETA: I should have guessed... The very first response claims rally sizes don't matter.

And they still haven’t learned a GD thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: musicismagic

Trump was ahead in the polls before the year began. Our poll makeup is 50% democrat, 30% independent, and 20% republican or something very close to those figures. Either way, they over-represent for the democrat. The fact that Trump is closing in on, or ahead of Biden in the current polls is just an indication that he's 10, 15, maybe even 20 points ahead of Biden.

We saw the polls in 2016, and we saw the rallies from Trump. We heard the democrats tell us that rally size doesn't mean anything, then we saw Trump demolish Hillary in the only poll that counts. Now we'll hear it again from people who refuse to open their eyes, watch and see.

ETA: I should have guessed... The very first response claims rally sizes don't matter.

And they still haven’t learned a GD thing.

Nor will they. I think the mental illness is true. It might not be the kind that retards daily activity at the level you would expect from someone with a mental illness, but I think it's a mild form of mental illness.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

A life time of watching those talking heads on tv and trusting all they say. They get some things right, some of the spin and attitude gets a bit much. Trump Derangement Syndrome or TDS makes for a good general diagnosis of the condition. Trump saying he wanted to lock up Hillary and drain the swamp helped kicked of this intense media campaign against him.

A lot of people have to wake up in their own way I guess? A few many never be able to accept it.
edit on 31-8-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Here overseas we get a mixed message.
A show that Biden gets 90% of the coverage.
The Trump at his rallies have so many people attending.
How can that be when Biden can't even fill a small little YMCA Hall.

People may not know this but President Trump is really well-liked because they know he will defend our country if it comes down to it.

Defend it!!? He'll run the other way on Jets and let us all die...you guys too

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I miss the days where a journalist put themselves in the way of danger to get the facts of a story just so they could run it. All they do now is copy and paste what the one guy heard from an anonymous source. The level of laziness from journalists is off the charts.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Millie Weaver recently paid a price. Timothy Charles Holmseth has gotten worst and still going. Judy Mikovits got dragged through the courts for a long time before being able to talk.

Affidavit of child protection whistleblower Carol Woods

This thread has a few other whistle blowers that have paid the price for talking out.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The silent majority is much larger this time around.

It's not because so many have flipped to becoming conservatives. It's because the Dems have moved so far to the radical left they no longer represent most classic liberals.

And we're seeing first time gun ownership sales shooting thru the roof and a mass exodus from major cities as they burn. Your average American no matter their political stance recognizes the left is tearing apart this country and their communities.

When the radicalism starts impacting the safety of your wife, your kids, your friends, your way of life, you have a sort of an awakening.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yep! And if Biden wins the dems will have angry republicans and progressives to deal with. BLM will turn on the dems faster than they turned on Ted Wheeler as soon as they figure out they’ve been played.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

This is just my opinion, but I think there is no way that Trump will lose, unless cheating or foul play is involved. Why does the left not love their candidate as much as the right does? Why are these numbers so skewed? You can't tell me that there are less democrats that use social media.

I believe that if things are ran like they are supposed to be, then it will be a YUGE landslide by Trump.

**Note**

(Swap these numbers, and if Trump were to still win, I believe even Trumpers would say something is strange.)

I reckon that many people only follow trump so they can have a laugh at his tweets, over their morning coffee.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: markojo

Get it all out now. You won’t be laughing in November. This is 2016 all over

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markojo

Trump will win 48 States.

You can’t put a half wit like Joe in the big White House.

Hillary was a decent debater. Joe is not.

Trump knocked out 17 people that still have their minds.

Joe will accidentally call Trump “Donald Reagan” at least once.

Joe doesn’t realize he has no chance, or that he is conscious.

Joe is 50/50 to sniff somebody’s hair at the debate.

Trump gets 4 more. Can you say TRIGGERED...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yes he did , 16 proud Democrats showed up . Oh wait , those were the media covering his rally

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

People may not know this but President Trump is really well-liked because they know he will defend our country if it comes down to it.

I’d say — different types of people.

Some like loud flag waving rally’s — others don’t.

I don’t think his rallies are really much of a gauge.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......breath..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... dude- please wake up. yes, sizes of rallies matter. that's why Trump won the election last time. he won the entire middle of our country.. the ONLY reason why The DuMBS come close is the liberal GIANT states that vote like children asking for free crap. the only way dems come close is to lie, cheat and steal.. watch

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nate Cohn a journalist who works for The Upshot at The New York Times and reports on poling and related topics says:

I think people sense that the issue environment has changed in a way that *could* benefit Trump: crime/unrest is more salient; COVID less salient. I think that's plausible. Whether it's true, consequential, or lasting is all speculation

When a follower asked:

Nate, why is there a sense of desperation amongst D's today? The polls have barely moved, yet the betting markets have gone even. Why? Doesn't make sense to me.

Twitter

It's interesting how many who oppose Trump than desperately wish for COVID-19 deaths to go up again to help their candidate win.

edit on 31-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Here overseas

President Trump will defend our country if it comes down to it.

Um what? Lol

Your OP makes no sense 😂

Are you serving overseas? Or did you mean your instead of our?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hillary has a 95% chance of winning...wait I mean Biden....

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: markojo

And all the talent and power of Hollywood backing Biden...lol

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: markojo

originally posted by: Tekaran

This is just my opinion, but I think there is no way that Trump will lose, unless cheating or foul play is involved. Why does the left not love their candidate as much as the right does? Why are these numbers so skewed? You can't tell me that there are less democrats that use social media.

I believe that if things are ran like they are supposed to be, then it will be a YUGE landslide by Trump.

**Note**

(Swap these numbers, and if Trump were to still win, I believe even Trumpers would say something is strange.)

I reckon that many people only follow trump so they can have a laugh at his tweets, over their morning coffee.

If that is what you are going with...sure why not. Don't forget about the Russian bots as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Another indication that Democrat defections to President Trump are becoming massive.

twitter.com...

Huge congratulations to the increasing number of smart Democrats all across America!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join