It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Crowned King In Secret Ceremony (Magazine Headline Dated 7th September)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This morning whilst getting a coffee at my local service station I was waiting and noticed something odd on the magazine rack.

It was the front cover of one of those imbecilic magazines marketed primarily to women that mainly revolves around celebrity gossip and all other manner of extremely important topics.

The main story and headline of this particular issue is as per the thread title: Charles Crowned King In Secret Ceremony. The date of the issue was also September 7th which is still a week away.

A Google and Duck Duck Go search have produced no results claiming this or anything like it however, it does seem there has been some speculation in the past few days as to what Prince Charles might do and where he might live when he is king.

Is it normal for magazines to release issues a week early? Does anybody have more information?

I didn't have my phone on me or I'd of gotten a photo of the cover to share and will do so later on in the day if I venture out again.

Surely they wouldn't have slipped up this bad and reported something yet to happen? Then again they are extremely low brow, inane magazines we are talking about for whom it certainly not be the first time they have invented a story.

I don't give a toss about the royal family though found this intriguing.

edit on 3082020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Thanks for reporting that. It will be interesting to see if it happens.
You know what the movie MIB say's about the tabloids.

edit on 30-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Is it normal for magazines to release issues a week early? Does anybody have more information?

That's the "pull date" for the magazine, the time when you pull it OFF the racks. But you can pretend it's a prediction and prophecy if you want.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I don't actually, haven't seen it in years.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

That's the "pull date" for the magazine, the time when you pull it OFF the racks. But you can pretend it's a prediction and prophecy if you want.

Ohhhh keep your shirt on mate, I put it in here because it seemed the most appropriate.

Admittedly and obviously, gossip mags and "pull dates" aren't my area of expertise which you could obviously tell because I asked a question around it being released a week early. Most publications I have ever seen publish the date of issue.

Bit cranky today?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This morning whilst getting a coffee at my local service station I was waiting and noticed something odd on the magazine rack.

It was the front cover of one of those imbecilic magazines marketed primarily to women that mainly revolves around celebrity gossip and all other manner of extremely important topics.

The main story and headline of this particular issue is as per the thread title: Charles Crowned King In Secret Ceremony. The date of the issue was also September 7th which is still a week away.

A Google and Duck Duck Go search have produced no results claiming this or anything like it however, it does seem there has been some speculation in the past few days as to what Prince Charles might do and where he might live when he is king.

I didn't have my phone on me or I'd of gotten a photo of the cover to share and will do so later on in the day if I venture out again.

Surely they wouldn't have slipped up this bad and reported something yet to happen? Then again they are extremely low brow, inane magazines we are talking about for whom it certainly not be the first time they have invented a story.

There's no link,
So what's the message?

Some things might count, the Queen is still ensconced at Windsor Castle, and is not likely to return to Buck house in the near future, that's likely a fact.

So the silly parts of media then, can do playtime...a conspiracy against the absentee Queen perhaps?...world's your Oyster!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I don't actually, haven't seen it in years.

They call them the hot sheets.
Starts about 20 seconds in. The whole clip is less than a minute.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Ahhh yep, I remember now - thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

There's no link,
So what's the message?

Some things might count, the Queen is still ensconced at Windsor Castle, and is not likely to return to Buck house in the near future, that's likely a fact.

So the silly parts of media then, can do playtime...a conspiracy against the absentee Queen perhaps?...world's your Oyster!

No, there isn't a link - just an articulate description of what I seen with the promise of a picture if I go back down there today.

The message is that a magazine appearing to be dated a week in the future (or what may be a "pull date") is claiming Prince Charles has been made king in a secret ceremony.

Seemed odd, though those magazines are idiotic so thought I'd share on here and see if anybody else had heard this or something similar.

Thought it might be a nice change of pace from idiots salivating over the idea of a race based civil war in the US.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

There's no link,
So what's the message?

No, there isn't a link - just an articulate description of what I seen with the promise of a picture if I go back down there today.

The message is that a magazine appearing to be dated a week in the future (or what may be a "pull date") is claiming Prince Charles has been made king in a secret ceremony.

Seemed odd, though those magazines are idiotic so thought I'd share on here and see if anybody else had heard this or something similar.

Thought it might be a nice change of pace from idiots salivating over the idea of a race based civil war in the US.

That's okay,
The reminder though should always be that the press, media, etc; always know far more than they are ever going to go to the table with in print especially, TV is harder to pin down than the written, but still, they can get caught up litigation too.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This is what I thought of straight away.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

They do release 1 week prior to get to all stand locations world wide

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thankyou, that is the sort of answer I was after as I've not noticed it before.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You've had plenty of time to go back and get a photo.
GTFO

edit on 31-8-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

So you drive for a coffee to a service station but leave your phone behind. Yeah right

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well, if nothing else, it'll be interesting to see if anything comes to fruition in the coming days.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you drive for a coffee to a service station but leave your phone behind. Yeah right

How is that unusual? Mine never leaves the house, period. I take it nowhere, because I don't need it with me. People can wait until I get home for a return text or call. I'm not attached at the ear/thumb to electronics, and neither are many others.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I'd have bought it, couldn't have cost that much.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ive always had a my rebellious nature so here goes. I guess that someone has to continue the throne thingie in England so heres my plan. Because there seems to be no heir left except the throne its self perhaps Princess Kenny can enter the place from the underground tunnels from the Thames river side and appoint Cartman as the new head of pubic relations and the soothsayer can be killed by a volley of arrows or something. The giant heap of gold that we all know the queen sleeps on at night can now be ruled by a dragon from the 12th century and we will all live haply ever after. The End [If I had to predict anything here I would say they will crown a new king this time]

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

A secret ceremony you say , fine by me that means we won't have to endure days of blanket coverage of the event in and on the media if its already been done ... think of the cost saving !

Congratulations King Chaz !

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Probably just a sensational out of context title on the cover meant to grab your attention so you buy the mag. Probably refers to this story

www.express.co.uk...

I am a manager of a store that sells news and magazines. New issues are usually dated well ahead. Monthly magazines for September have been on the shelves for a couple of weeks.
There are so many misleading titles on women’s celebrity magazines especially.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join