It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a demonstration in Berlin, protesters chant "Putin, Putin!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Russian journalist from the Kremlin pool Dmitry Smirnov, covering large-scale anti-Covid protests in Berlin, published a video on his Telegram channel where 40,000 protesters waving Russian flags and chanting "Putin, Putin!"

The voice of Smirnov remains off-screen, asking the protesters why they are chanting "Putin!" They answer him: "It's simple: because Putin can put pressure on Trump." Only Putin and Russia, which is already producing the Covid vaccine, can save the protesters. And Trump, meanwhile, has imposed tough sanctions against Russian research institutes that have received and are producing the Covid vaccine.

Thank.
edit on 30-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
I am from Germany and I tried to hear what you report here, was it said in Russian language I guess?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Holy #! They did? Wow! Its over now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Holy #! They did? Wow! Its over now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I am from Germany and I tried to hear what you report here, was it said in Russian language I guess?

Yes, in Russian, Dmitry Smirnov himself translates, remaining behind the scenes. The report is intended for an audience in Russia.

I have many friends in Germany, many confirm this event.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I know about the protests and was not implying you made that up, I was just curious and reassured myself about it being said in Russian.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
"Funny", isn´t it? How those Deutschlandrussen are voting for the nazi party AfD and are acting like they are the only real "bio-germans", thinking they are more german than every other in Germany born german without a russian dialect. And it is even more funny how "german" neonazis praise Putin side by side with these Deutschlandrussen. Can it get more funny? Let the nazis take power again and these Deutschlandrussen would be with the first called "Unlebenswert" and would be used as cannon fodder or working slaves.

Herr, wirf Hirn vom Himmel!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
..denn Köpfe gibt es ja genug...
Translation for the rest of ATS: Lord let it rain brains, because there are enough (empty) heads already.

I do not get the same impression you get, though.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Funny", isn´t it? How those Deutschlandrussen are voting for the nazi party AfD and are acting like they are the only real "bio-germans", thinking they are more german than every other in Germany born german without a russian dialect. And it is even more funny how "german" neonazis praise Putin side by side with these Deutschlandrussen. Can it get more funny? Let the nazis take power again and these Deutschlandrussen would be with the first called "Unlebenswert" and would be used as cannon fodder or working slaves.

Herr, wirf Hirn vom Himmel!!!

It is very funny that you call those who defend migrants, who rape, burn and kill, democrats. And those who defend their homes, their families and their daughters are Nazis.

If you are for migrants - bringing death, destruction and violence in Germany, then you are a democrat. And if you are for the Russians, who bring culture, progress and vaccines against Covid, then a Nazi?
What perverse logic!

The Nazis are the first. And the latter are normal people.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Put pressure on Trump to do, or stop doing, what exactly ?
this story is propaganda straight out of the playbook / manifesto.
global unrest is communisms only feature.
for some ideologies there is nothing more useful than a revolting peasant.
edit on 0000008053485America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
Put pressure on Trump to do, or stop doing, what exactly ?

Probably to understand that there are no democratic and totalitarian molecules of gas, oil, medicines, vaccines, machine tools, aircraft, military equipment and so on. And he stopped putting pressure on countries, threatening and imposing sanctions. Only because all this is of better quality and cheaper. than American. And it would be better if I remembered the Declaration of Independence and the principles of free trade, free market, honesty and justice, which were indicated in it by the founding fathers.

That is, you want to say that the protests in Russia, Belarus and other countries are freedom and democracy. Are the protests in Europe and the United States propaganda?
Typical double standards.
edit on 30-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think he is doing what he said he would do.
the 'you gotta understand' hypothesis is not required.

Subsidized industry under different constraints is un-fair trade. period.
State controlled capitalism is lukewarm at best, a total f*ck up at worst.

giving the finger to Huawei, is on the mark for so many reasons.
what other examples do you have a problem with ?
edit on 0000008054785America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Chant Putin or any other name makes more sense than chant Merkel in Germany.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

this story is propaganda straight out of the playbook / manifesto

Exactly what you'd expect from a RussianTroll and staunch supporter of Tsar Putin.

At a demonstration in Berlin, Russians chant "Putin, Putin!"

Fixed.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: rom12345

this story is propaganda straight out of the playbook / manifesto

Exactly what you'd expect from a RussianTroll and staunch supporter of Tsar Putin.

At a demonstration in Berlin, Russians chant "Putin, Putin!"

Fixed.

Russians, or German citizens, Germans? You have to decide, otherwise your statement looks Nazi.

Perhaps this is also the Russians in the video waving the black-white-red flags of Germany, which flew over the country before the defeat in the First World War?
edit on 30-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Reductio ad Hitlerum is also in the playbook.

there should be a Reductio ad Stalinium.
and Reductio ad Maoium.
and Reductio ad Mugabe.
and Reductio ad SidAndNancium.
++

I'm not sure when history plays out,
the Reductio ad Trumpian will be valid.

edit on 0000008055885America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Russians, or German citizens, Germans? You have to decide, otherwise your statement looks Nazi.

Sounded like Russian not German accents to me , what's Nazi about stating the obvious Mr RussianTrol ?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

В России запрещен нацизм, расизм и фашизм, любые материалы и работы нацистского содержания. Я - законопослушный гражданин, нацизм и Гитлера не читаю

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sounded like Russian not German accents to me , what's Nazi about stating the obvious Mr RussianTrol ?

Sure. Do you really think. that a Russian journalist will report for Russia in English or Welsh?...

People for whom everything is obvious usually live in psychiatric clinics)))

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

В России запрещен нацизм, расизм и фашизм, любые материалы и работы нацистского содержания. Я - законопослушный гражданин, нацизм и Гитлера не читаю

The Nazi divide overtly on race, The Communist divide covertly by any means possible to keep the patronage going.

Both despicable in my book, one is at least not lying as to intent.

edit on 0000008060986America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join