It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine, the new divine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What can I say?

What about Microsoft patent 2020-060606? Linking the human body to a cryptocurrency?
Human activity is measured electronicaly and you get paid in cryptocurrency accordingly. You will never have to leave home again to work.

Every word I type gets corrected, I always end up having to edit a post.

This...currently still getting posts:

Scientists build army of 1 million microbots that can fit inside a hypodermic needle

Seems spot on to your OP.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Technology has enslaved us and will continue to do so. It is mostly due to the fact that people become like children when using technology and lose all their moral compass.

So far we have created millions of monsters that use the internet to either generate trillions and quadrillions of email traps to steal our money or they troll the internet with the objective of deriding everything that is beautiful , pure or sublime. Everyone here must have been shocked, for example, to see thousands give thumbs down to a Yourtube video which you felt was something heart-warming. I am not even mentioning the evil that come out of social media which is a war zone and harbours herd mentality of the worst kind.

I could also mention Big Brother brought to us by technology.

You see, it will take about 200 years for humans to use technology responsibly. By that time it will be too late. Humans will be rendered into zombi-like creatures with little ability to feel.

It is my firm belief that we would have already been to other parts of the Milky Way or even other galaxies if only we had given more attention to the other side of our brain. Thta side that would have taught us to project to far distances in a body of light.

Man wants to be like a God and I don't have a problem with this; after all, we are an extension of God( or whatever you want to call it). What I have a problem with is why, when man creates the machine, does he have to WORSHIP it ?

edit on 15-2-2021 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join