It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how it is now how for many teachers here in Japan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Many teachers here in Japan are getting stressed out. Due to the coronavirus much more workers put toward the teachers during the class hours and after the class hours.
I'll try to post a link maybe I'll be successful this time.
www3.nhk.or.jp...

My wife's been in the education part of educating children here in Japan. I can tell you one thing it's very strenuous type of job.
edit on 0800000046192020-08-29T05:19:46-05:00194608am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0800000059202020-08-29T05:20:59-05:00205908am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

For years I've been excited for what internet classes could do for schools, yet no one seems to be smart enough to realize that you can make videos and teach using those? Why don't countries hire the best teachers in the world, record them giving their lessons for each school day and for each grade/year and then let every student in the nation learn the same lessons but at their own pace? It would be so much cheaper and more efficient/productive.

Teachers should have mostly been replaced with videos / computer programs by now.
edit on 8/29/2020 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

My wife works in the same field, here in NJ. With all these changes, she feels like it's a new different job.

Basically, she still has to work in her classroom, but classes will be offered remotely. Classrooms will be like television channel set.

Few months ago she did same thing but from home, schools were closed and we had to prepare a little area in the living room, so she could broadcast interactive classes online.

Maybe she's becoming a celebrity but still getting paid the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I do not feel sorry for teachers, many of them are scared to death of the virus and are retiring or quitting instead of coming back. They "don't feel safe". Awww... poor babies, not a single one of these people could make it in the health field or emergency services then, much less be a nurse for Covid patients.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
im stoked the education system is failing.

It really needs to. It is doing nothing but indoctrinating the children to believe out dated arbitrary BS to make good little corporate slaves for the industrial revolution that happened 100 years ago.

The collapse of the education system will be the best thing to happen for humanity in a long time. It will free the minds of the kids, opening a way for new thinking and novelty rather than being brainwashed to believe the BS they are cramming in their minds.

But yeah i would definitely start looking for a new job if i was part of the education system. It may be tough short term but in the long run it will be the best thing to ever happen.

Kids will actually be educated rather than schooled.
edit on 29-8-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I do not feel sorry for teachers, many of them are scared to death of the virus and are retiring or quitting instead of coming back. They "don't feel safe". Awww... poor babies, not a single one of these people could make it in the health field or emergency services then, much less be a nurse for Covid patients.

They are chickensh*t prima donnas. Had one in the family. Glad she's gone. F'ing commie.

They want more pay to do less in the classroom. They can all F off.

I voted against building a new school we didn't need in favor of more police and firefighters, but it was still built. And now it's empty having never been used.

Education is a black hole for tax dollars.

top topics

join