It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the West steal the hair of Russian women?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: paraphi

That is what I initially though, but this doesn't sound like enough hair. It was stored in paper envelopes. Sounds like it was testing of some sort. However, it seems a bit extreme to call it

another "red line" that can lead to a full-scale war

Edit to add that quote isn't from you, but from the OP.

I wrote it, do not hesitate.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: RussianTroll

The west did no such thing. This was a part of a Russian medical study where apparently the left hand didnt know what the right hand was doing.

The Norwegian scientist was not present at the hearings; his representative stated that students’ hair was collected to being analyzed in Scotland in the framework of a Russian megaproject. The respective megagrant amounting to 90 million rubles (about $1.2 million at the current exchange rate) was issued by the Government of the Russian Federation for three years with the aim to implement a joint project in the sphere of Arctic biomonitoring run by the Northern Arctic Federal University and North-Western State Medical University. The project has been headed by Thomassen, who directs research in the department of chemical and biological work at Statens arbeidsmiljøinstitutt, Oslo

rapsinews.com...

Are you so naive?

Read the numerous investigations by the Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, and in particular this: The Pentagon Bio-weapons.
Don't think the whole world is naive. We know everything, and we endure ... for now)))

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I hardly think of Norway as “the west”, but ok.

If a hair is 4 inches long it’s been riding on that head a year or more. You can extract DNA, long term drug tests, and if I remember right it would pick up radiation as well which would be my main thought.

If you had the addresses of hair samples you could tell which areas were more radioactive.

Neither the CIA nor MI6 would ever send their agents to such operations. For this there is a whole army of Norwegians, Czechs, Poles, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and other idiots. They are caught, condemned, and imprisoned. The true recipients of the information are sitting in well-air-conditioned offices in Miami and Virginia at this time.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I didn't want the poster I replied to to think I was accidentally replying to the wrong post, as sometimes happens.
Do you think this is meant as a near act of war?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

I didn't want the poster I replied to to think I was accidentally replying to the wrong post, as sometimes happens.
Do you think this is meant as a near act of war?

I am very much afraid that this will happen. The United States has played too much with secret, undisclosed operations, which in the end may become even worse than a nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It certainly is not outside of the realm of possibility.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
With 150 million Russians dead to a customized bio weapon there would be no war, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
With 150 million Russians dead to a customized bio weapon there would be no war, right?

Of course it won't. Unless 500 million Europeans and Americans die before that.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Because it's a well known fact that women around here like to take their time and hate when men are Russian them.

I know, don't say it.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Of course it won't. Unless 500 million Europeans and Americans die before that.

But we got the Russian bio weapon, but I voted for the Chinese bio weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join