It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which one would you say is the best option for you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Dumbass

Now wait a minute....

You should never be surprised by me because my primary approach is the elements of surprise.

When I hit the "post" button at least 80% of the time I am mindfully attempting surprise attacks, flanking maneuvers, ruses, etc with my ideas vs other ideas.

The rest of the time Im too tired to care what I say or what happens as a result lol.

All good
it gave me a genuine laugh and that is all that is required for a good day.

Hahaha yes but you misreading it embarrassed me.

That's totally not in my fantasy LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd have to say that a wife is best for me.....because if my wife ever sees me say anything else, I will be in hot water for years.

Since a Good wife seems like a complete fantasy to me....

I figured why not go all out and just have thousands of wives?

This mode of thinking is the result of how consistently unfair and uncool most women are with current mentality.

The Harem eliminates most of My problems, though it may create many problems for others (which isn't my problem). It also allows me complete leadership ability so I can chart an appropriate course forward for the household.

Although I am very open minded and I will consider all the ideas proposed, ultimately I need the ability to call shots and everyone fall in as a team. I know what Im doing so complete trust and devotion in me are imperative to achieving group success.

So basically my idea is to wrap everything into one package. They would serve in administrative, security, and various other functions around the palace while basically I can pull any one of them to the side for a few hours to .... "Find our happiness together".

When I was in my twenties, I had three girls I was going out with at the same time....all named Cindy. I thought it was safer that way till I went to the bar and saw all three drinking together. To my surprise, they were all arguing for me when I came in and they all flagged over, not realizing that they all had the same boyfriend till that time they saw me..

It could have been worse, they all could have attacked me instead of me having to break up their cat fight. I did wind up with one of them after that but the relationship only lasted for about a year, she did not trust me at all.

One woman is enough. I would not want many wives.

Those women aren't Harem Slaves.
In my fantasy, all of them are obedient which isn't too necessary because they get along and know how to share.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

a reply to: Dumbass

Now wait a minute....

You should never be surprised by me because my primary approach is the elements of surprise.

When I hit the "post" button at least 80% of the time I am mindfully attempting surprise attacks, flanking maneuvers, ruses, etc with my ideas vs other ideas.

The rest of the time Im too tired to care what I say or what happens as a result lol.

All good
it gave me a genuine laugh and that is all that is required for a good day.

Hahaha yes but you misreading it embarrassed me.

That's totally not in my fantasy LOL

Ohw I like to intentionally misread.

<< 1  2   >>

join