It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Kill (2020) with Bruce Willis..not a review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
From the moment I became aware that there was a new Hard (whatever) Kill with Bruce Willis was coming I kept an eye out for the moment I could watch it. And that moment has past...and I am very disappointed.

Without giving anything away I will say that most money of the budget for the film must have been collected by Mr Willis. And the budget must have been dwarfed by the budget those former Die Hard movies must have cost.

You can see where this is going...

If Bruce had some selfrespect for his work with those other Die Hard movies he should have at least changed the name of this movie or refuse making it with that name. But then again , I do not know anything about his financial situation and bills need to be paid.

Anyways, I skipped most of the movie because the acting and story was so hard to look at.

edit on 27/8/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

You should watch once upon a time in venice his unofficial sequel to hudson hawk.

There’s some great acting

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara
Sadly Bruce has become one of those actors whose retirment plan is to do cheapo not very good films..Its not like he needs the money and is probably doing it to help some young film maker get more publicity.Sure he takes most of the budget,but the film may get a few more views as there is a famous actor in it.
He has become one of my "red flag for a bad movie" actors along with Michael Madsen and Smoking man from X files..

If any of them are in it,and if its 1hr 20mins in length,chances are it will be garbage.

Its a shame really,I loved Die Hard,Reservoir Dogs and the X files.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Me too, but bruce willis wasnt in reservoir dogs. You are thinking pulp fiction.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Me too, but bruce willis wasnt in reservoir dogs. You are thinking pulp fiction.

He's referring to Michael Madsen. Bruce Willis wasn't in X-Files either but of course he's referring to the Smoking Man.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Ah Hudson Hawk, a guilty pleasure of mine, would you like to swing on a star

Not heard of once upon a time in venice, just watched the trailer, looks ok but are you sure it connects to Hudson Hawk

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

i sort of liked that movie venice.
the scene bruce is skateboarding naked lmfao.

damn but i loved hudson hawk. i walk past that bar they filmed at all the time, its down the block from where i live.

when its freezing out in the city, or by me, i always think, there is the hudson hawk.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
From the moment I became aware that there was a new Hard (whatever) Kill with Bruce Willis was coming I kept an eye out for the moment I could watch it. And that moment has past...and I am very disappointed.

Without giving anything away I will say that most money of the budget for the film must have been collected by Mr Willis. And the budget must have been dwarfed by the budget those former Die Hard movies must have cost.

If Bruce had some selfrespect for his work with those other Die Hard movies he should have at least changed the name of this movie or refuse making it with that name. But then again , I do not know anything about his financial situation and bills need to be paid.

Anyways, I skipped most of the movie because the acting and story was so hard to look at.

It's not meant to be a follow on to die hard, it's has nothing to do with die hard.
This is a stand alone movie that managed to get Mr Willis involved to try and make it more marketable.

Don't forget to watch the van damme film "hard target", the sequel to....... Oh..... Erm...... Nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun

It's not meant to be a follow on to die hard, it's has nothing to do with die hard.
This is a stand alone movie that managed to get Mr Willis involved to try and make it more marketable.

Don't forget to watch the van damme film "hard target", the sequel to....... Oh..... Erm...... Nothing.

Die hard 1,2 3,4,5 we're about a new York cop who was always in the wrong place at the wrong time played by Bruce willis

Hard kill: Bruce Willis plays a ceo of a technology company who have developed a weapon that an international terrorist wants very badly

Bruce Willis is an actor, he plays many different characters in many different films with many different stories.
He didnt only become an actor to make the die hard franchise.

Don't know why this has gotten me so wound up.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun

I know..thats one of the reasons why I am disappointed. Using those few words, Hard Kill are "click bait"...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No, not at all but there are dumb similarities that my mind sees. 🤙

top topics

join