It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special operation against Putin and Trump threatens the Third World War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: oloufo

I am a typical Russian. I consider modern Democracy to be an absolute evil. I am a monarchist, or rather, a supporter of the Russian autocracy. I am Orthodox Christian. I am a conservative, a supporter of traditional values. LGBT aggression made me a homophobe. I do not want to interfere in other people's affairs and countries, but I will not tolerate external interference in my own affairs and in my country. There are an absolute majority of people like me in Russia. And Putin suits us.
And even small children do not believe in fairy tales that Putin cannot fall asleep so as not to kill some journalist or oppositionist)))

that sounds kind of backward. my ex is russian. and like many other russians (as she told me), she doesn't like putin and his henchmen. she enjoys life in germany, the social system, the health care system, the cosmopolitanism of most germans, she doesn't miss corruption or the hostility towards homosexuals or climate activists. a normal modern european woman.

People in all societies have varying opinions on their leaders, as you well know (and just like here in the US, and throughout history). Saying "I'm a traditional Russian monarchist who thinks democracy is evil and I'm also a conservative" is exactly that: conservatism for the old ways—pre Soviet Union Russian Empires and monarchies. Like your ex, many people don't want to live under monarchies because of the limitation to freedom, corruption, and little to no checks on power, like fascism.

putin is a really smart man. i've seen a few of his interviews in german, he speaks excellent german. in contrast to trump, he has an intellect, he knows a lot about world history.

I read an account about Putin from a high ranking ( I think) former State Dept figure, who was present during some sessions (can't recall the details). Anyways, he said that every session Putin only spoke Russian, and let a translator translate. Once, however, as the translator was translating into English, Putin suddenly corrected the translator's English—in English.

He's smart as #, and plays Trump like a fiddle.

Anyway, saying Alexei Navalny wasn't poisoned or that Putin didn't even know who he is is just straight up BS propaganda.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Russia has long history of poisoning people, they even set up a lab for that purpose

kamera

poisoned kremlin criticts

The same folks killed also emperor Nicholas II, his wife Empress Alexandra and their five children: Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei.....

I have nothing against common russian people, but the powers that be in Russia however ......

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: RussianTroll

Anyone with a few brain cells Knows Putin would not do anything stupid like killing off the oposition, where the crime could be laid at his doorstep, their are less politicaly stupid ways of getting rid of the opsosition.The West has a problem that I have no idea how it will be solved, like why is Assange still locked up, who killed Epstein in a secure facility.The poor handling of this Covid epidemic , the manipulated Share market, etc. etc.Its in our face. These problems have not been caused by anyone exept by allowing bad management, and corruption to flourish.

Agreed1

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so you don't think Vlad is above killing someone who doesn't like him publicly?

Я думаю, что если бы Путин выдвинулся в президенты любой страны, в том числе и США, он бы победил легко.)))

Do you really believe Putin would have won easily in the US?

You may be right.

He has a certain je ne sais qua about him.

And not to mix too many languages, but if he were to get knocked off his pedestal, the sense of schadenfreude experienced by many would be almost palpable.

The gestalt surrounding him is thick.

N'est pas?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Я думаю, что если бы Путин выдвинулся в президенты любой страны, в том числе и США, он бы победил легко.)))

You may be right.

And not to mix too many languages, but if he were to get knocked off his pedestal, the sense of schadenfreude experienced by many would be almost palpable.

N'est pas?

Just look at what Russia was before Putin and what it is now. And this is seen not only by us, Russians, but by the whole world. Hence, it is so popular in the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You may be right.

N'est pas?

Just look at what Russia was before Putin and what it is now. And this is seen not only by us, Russians, but by the whole world. Hence, it is so popular in the world.

Excellent point!

Personally, I think he's been an outstanding leader for Russia. I'm just not sure I trust the "elections" he keeps winning, but then again, I don't trust US elections much either anymore.

It's a giant sh#tshow.

And we created it...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You may be right.

N'est pas?

Excellent point!

Personally, I think he's been an outstanding leader for Russia. I'm just not sure I trust the "elections" he keeps winning, but then again, I don't trust US elections much either anymore.

It's a giant sh#tshow.

And we created it...

Your distrust of the election results is actually based on primitive propaganda. Just come to Russia and ask any people on the street. Anyone.
In fact, someone's "distrust" of the results of the Russian elections in Russians is causing a reaction that is bad for the West. Simple thought: "What do you care about our elections?" We do not interfere with your choices, you do not interfere with ours.
But if you interfere in our elections, then there is no need to cry if we interfere in your elections.
Everything is very simple and fair.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Talk about propaganda. It reads as most of yours do and that’s as a pamphlet for the Russian government. I have no idea of what has caused this man to have major health issues. Russian doctors are the first to say it is due to poison, seconded by doctors in France. Who is responsible is a question not likely to be answered but it’s not a stretch to point the finger towards the Kremlin. Carry much water ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join