It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special operation against Putin and Trump threatens the Third World War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello, dear members of the ATS forum!

I did not want to write on political topics, but I was amazed at how some members of the forum are subject to primitive propaganda. I mean the case of the "poisoning" of Alexei Navalny. I will not write in this article about this drug addict and alcoholic, about a "fighter against corruption," whose whole "struggle is to be a" drain barrel "in the struggle between the" Kremlin towers "- various groups in the Russian government. a very expensive "cistern", all "investigations of which are not facts, but" highlighted like ". Also, I will not write that he and his FBK are recognized in Russia by foreign agents, and the result of his activities is a lot of won libel trials for millions of dollars.

I want to write about how this "poisoning" is related to geopolitics and the United States.

So. The well-known Russian economist Mikhail Khazin said the following in his recent podcast on Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda:

"If we talk about political events, they are a consequence of economic ones, but we see them. We see that there was a congress of the US Democratic Party, at which one of the main accusatory topics was that Russia deliberately drowned Biden and, conversely, supported its friend Trump Therefore, Trump must be exterminated.The congress took place from August 17 to 20. According to American time, on the night of August 19 to 20, that is, by the morning of the opening of the congress, this should have happened. Information about Navalny's death had to come.

I have a hypothesis. Poisoning has not yet been proven. But as a person who looks a little behind what is happening, I do not believe in such coincidences. That it was by the last day of the Democratic congress, at which this topic was actively discussed, that he poisoned himself. But I have a feeling that the people who did this, well, for example, the Security Service of Ukraine could have done it by order of Soros, conditionally - they simply do not know that there are other cities between Tomsk and Moscow. If the plane in which Navalny was flying had landed in Moscow, he would most likely have died. But in Omsk he was rescued.

And a PR campaign has already been launched that "the bloody regime has poisoned the main oppositionist," and so on, and so on. And for this reason, we see fragments of this campaign in the completely meaningless statements of individual players. The money has been paid, no one wants to give it back. And so I really wanted to work it out. And for this reason, I really wanted to drag Navalny to Germany so that one could present evidence that this is a "bloody Kremlin regime."

I think the warning followed. In addition, let's not forget that this was a special operation directed not only against Putin, but also against Trump. I think that the Germans received the relevant information and understood that there is no need to play politics. And as a result, we got what we got. A completely ugly picture. Moreover, it is ugly from the point of view of Western PR. Roughly speaking, Skripal is number two or Litvinenko is number three. But with Litvinenko and the Skripals, it's at least clear who did it. With Litvinenko - Berezovsky, with Skripals - the British. And it's understandable why they did it. With Navalny, it is not yet clear who did it. "

That is, Khazin, who is known for periodically voicing the position of one of the leading "Kremlin bosses", says openly that the operation to "poison" Navalny is directed not only against Vladimir Putin, but also against Donald Trump. Thus, those Trump supporters on our forum who, with some sarcasm, write that "Putin has poisoned Navalny," thereby work against their president.

edit on 27-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
And what will be for Putin and Russia? This is understandable and elementary. Here's what Khazin says:

"Biden has already said: the most severe sanctions against Russia for poisoning Navalny. Biden is already old and stupid. They were preparing a speech for Navalny's death. This is a hypothesis for today. But plausible."

This has already begun to materialize. US Ambassador to Moscow John Sullivan said openly:

“If it is confirmed that Alexei Navalny was indeed poisoned, this will be a very important moment for Russia. The Russian people deserve that everyone involved in this case be punished. If Navalny was poisoned, this is a very serious event for the United States "We see the reaction of the Russian authorities to protests and criticism of the government; freedom of speech and assembly, fundamental principles for any democracy, continue to be curtailed."

That is, Ambassador Sullivan said that it is necessary to punish the entire Russian people, which, at least, does not correspond to his diplomatic status. Usually such statements mean a declaration of war. In Russia, this is how they perceived it - the United States declares war on Russia. Naturally, such statements do not remain unanswered. Perhaps the words of the ambassador are just another threats and rhetoric. But he crossed the "red line", putting two great states on the brink of war. Will Russia tolerate this, even if Ambassador Sullivan backs up afterwards? The whole world knows Putin's expression:

"50 years ago, Leningrad Street taught me one rule: if a fight is inevitable, you have to hit first."

Do some politicians want to bring the situation to the point where Russia hits? If so, then they are just crazy. Putin has repeatedly said who this "deep state" is, what kind of "people in suits with black suitcases" are, and warned that the Russian strike will primarily be on the decision-making centers, and not a single "black man" can take cover of this blow. It's bad that ordinary people, like you and me, will also have a hard time. And I really would not like this.

Here is the whole alignment of the case of the "poisoning" of Navalny.

Thank.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
so you don't think Vlad is above killing someone who doesn't like him publicly?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I would. Vlad is the king of his mountain. Only thing knocking him off is limited to: war, assassination ... or rumors.

Good OP Troll - S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thanks for the insight on this. I feel like Russian politics is hard to get a read on.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

i don't know. you're a patriot, aren't you? that's ok, but somehow you always draw the picture of the harmless putin, who only has the best in mind, for all people. putin is a really smart man. i've seen a few of his interviews in german, he speaks excellent german. in contrast to trump, he has an intellect, he knows a lot about world history. but in my eyes, he is one who puts his own interests above everything else (same with trump). he dreams of the great russian empire. in russia, journalists, activists, opponents of the government are murdered...that's a well-known fact. whoever commissions such crimes is a different story. there are so many powerful, filthy rich russians and it's quite possible that someone commissions a murder, in putin's sense, but without putin's knowledge or consent. nevertheless, there is something rotten in the state of russia. be a little more critical!

besides, criticism of putin and his vassals does not mean that you attack the russians as such - they are mostly just normal people.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Я думаю, что если бы Путин выдвинулся в президенты любой страны, в том числе и США, он бы победил легко.)))

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I am a typical Russian. I consider modern Democracy to be an absolute evil. I am a monarchist, or rather, a supporter of the Russian autocracy. I am Orthodox Christian. I am a conservative, a supporter of traditional values. LGBT aggression made me a homophobe. I do not want to interfere in other people's affairs and countries, but I will not tolerate external interference in my own affairs and in my country. There are an absolute majority of people like me in Russia. And Putin suits us.
And even small children do not believe in fairy tales that Putin cannot fall asleep so as not to kill some journalist or oppositionist)))

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I am a typical Russian. I consider modern Democracy to be an absolute evil.

Yet here you are expressing your thoughts and pushing Putin/Russian superiority through the very system you just demonized.

Just keeps getting better. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sure, Alexei Navalny wasn't poisoned, just like those two Russian GRU agents (found by bellingcat) were only in Great Britian as tourists to look at Salisbury cathedral!! Try and blame the Brits, we all know Putin likes to poison anyone who publicly outs him as corrupt.
How many years now has he been the Russian puppet master???

Я думаю, что если бы Путин выдвинулся в президенты любой страны, в том числе и США, он бы победил легко

I'm sure if Putin ran for president in any country he'd win because he's one of the most dirty and corrupt politician there is. He probably poison the competition.

p.s. we all speak English on ATS
edit on 27-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Sure, Alexei Navalny wasn't poisoned, just like those two Russian GRU agents (found by bellingcat) were only in Great Britian as tourists to look at Salisbury cathedral!! Try and blame the Brits, we all know Putin likes to poison anyone who publicly outs him as corrupt. How many years now has he been the Russian puppet master???

Yep. And as we know he was definitely poisoned as per the german releases last couple days.
edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: spelling mistakes fix for the perfectionist

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Я думаю, что если бы Путин выдвинулся в президенты любой страны, в том числе и США, он бы победил легко.)))

Do you think he would also find a way around the 8 year term limit in the US?
edit on 8/27/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I am a typical Russian. I consider modern Democracy to be an absolute evil.

Yet here you are expressing your thoughts and pushing Putin/Russian superiority through the very system you just demonized.

Just keeps getting better. LOL

Sounds very american of him.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Russian people are as ready as anybody is to confront their own demons.....the rest of the world is already as embattled as they are.

Trump and Putin are NOT the driving force behind the Global change that has happened, they are but 2 drivers of which there are MANY....buckle up Sunshine things are going to get bumpy......but you will never see the USA and Russia go to war...not ever....because they are only 2 of MANY drivers behind the directives which now guide our entire world.

The World War is already happened....its over....we won....but the Vanguard of evil that once ran the World is now coiled up in a poisoned ball waiting to throw their final strike.....its not going to work.....the World is not going to let them get a final strike in @ anyone....their death throes shall continue unabated until they are no more.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Before Trump was able to derail the deep state and the Dynasties our government wasn't a democracy either. The only difference between a corrupt communist china is the name. Our congress has nothing to do with democracy take for example Nancy Pelosi and her famous "Vote yes before you read it" and through fear and intimidation many democrat congressman voted yes without even reading a single word on the bill.

That is not democracy none of the voters was represented in that vote.

Look at the voting history of most major bills. All votes had nothing to do with the American people's vote but the voice of the RNC and DNC and Lobbyest demonstrated by the plethera of party line votes.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I am a typical Russian. I consider modern Democracy to be an absolute evil. I am a monarchist, or rather, a supporter of the Russian autocracy. I am Orthodox Christian. I am a conservative, a supporter of traditional values. LGBT aggression made me a homophobe. I do not want to interfere in other people's affairs and countries, but I will not tolerate external interference in my own affairs and in my country. There are an absolute majority of people like me in Russia. And Putin suits us.
And even small children do not believe in fairy tales that Putin cannot fall asleep so as not to kill some journalist or oppositionist)))

that sounds kind of backward. my ex is russian. and like many other russians (as she told me), she doesn't like putin and his henchmen. she enjoys life in germany, the social system, the health care system, the cosmopolitanism of most germans, she doesn't miss corruption or the hostility towards homosexuals or climate activists. a normal modern european woman.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Your friend lives in Germany and from there she throws mud at her people and her country.
Your friend is not Russian. she's not even German. She is a product of the communist international.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Considering this is a REPUBLIC and not a democracy...lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

no habla

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Anyone with a few brain cells Knows Putin would not do anything stupid like killing off the oposition, where the crime could be laid at his doorstep, their are less politicaly stupid ways of getting rid of the opsosition.The West has a problem that I have no idea how it will be solved, like why is Assange still locked up, who killed Epstein in a secure facility.The poor handling of this Covid epidemic , the manipulated Share market, etc. etc.Its in our face. These problems have not been caused by anyone exept by allowing bad management, and corruption to flourish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join