It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton tells Biden "not concede under any circumstances"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,

[...]

We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that. We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do."

www.cnn.com...

Pretty eerie, honestly.

Are the Democrats hoping to delay the results long enough for them to "find" extra mail in ballots? Do they want to challenge the results long enough for Acting President Nancy Pelosi on January 21st?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So he shouldn't talk to his supporters or media for weeks after his loss, like Hillary. Sounds about right.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The sick deluded creature still believes she won in 2016, and would be president now if she had not made the mistake of conceding.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places.

What the # does that even mean? Is she blind? These are the same people claiming Qanon is shooting people in the street and burning police departments.......

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Who?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There's a special place in hell for Hillary. She'll be at the right hand of Satan, frozen in ice... To reference Dante's inferno, of course.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

You can bet the Dems are up to no good. Sleepy Joe has hired 600 lawyers to go into areas throughout the country to "fight". This is why they want the stupid mass mail-out-mail-in balloting...to create enough uncertainty and chaos to tie this up in a contested election.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What happened to her ... face and hair?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Even If He Fails a Drug Test BEFORE the Presidential Debates > ? Hmm....

" Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden "

" President Trump on Wednesday said he will request that both Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and himself take drug tests before the first presidential debate in September – making the inflammatory claim that he believes that Biden’s improvement during the Democratic primary debates was the result of drugs. >

www.foxnews.com...

What Will Joe Do ? Does He Even Know he is On Drugs ?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Seriously! She looks like her new hair and makeup person is a taxidermist.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: strongfp

Seriously! She looks like her new hair and makeup person is a taxidermist.

Does she also have a dead rodent on her head???

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton tells Biden not to concede

What difference does It make ...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Because this is definitely how we will bring unity to the country no matter how it ends ...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Because this is definitely how we will bring unity to the country no matter how it ends ...

Old Rotten already said a few years back that there could not be peace if Republicans are in charge.

Also, she prob still planning on jumpin' in for Joe Skellington so she is foreshadowing what she is going to do when she loses again.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton has been subtly spilling the beans and letting some cats out of bags lately.

What is she telling people ?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The only way they can win is if they are cheating.
Trump will win in a landslide and Biden won’t concede?
I am sure Trump will have a solution for that.

As for that ungodly bitch Hillary, she can run in 2024.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You can bet the Dems are up to no good. Sleepy Joe has hired 600 lawyers to go into areas throughout the country to "fight". This is why they want the stupid mass mail-out-mail-in balloting...to create enough uncertainty and chaos to tie this up in a contested election.

It's happening "Quietly" too !! 😈

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Already planting the seed or already accusing Trump of exactly what the Democrats are going to do.Probably a little bit of both. The thing is if your candidate is so strong and obvious do you even make that statement publicly? How could the most investigated and reviled President pull off such a monumental task? he would have to have operatives in every battle ground state,nine times out of ten those poll workers are Democrats and are easy to fnd especially in the urban areas. I call BS and subterfuge because they know it's the only way they win.

As for Biden's response to Hilliary "why you a lying dogfaced pony soldier"

LOL just watched the video LOL tell me she doesn't look like Pennywise's mother

edit on 26-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It's good when Democrats won't accept the results of the election, I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Already planting the seed or already accusing Trump of exactly what the Democrats are going to do.Probably a little bit of both. The thing is if your candidate is so strong and obvious do you even make that statement publicly? How could the most investigated and reviled President pull off such a monumental task? he would have to have operatives in every battle ground state,nine times out of ten those poll workers are Democrats and are easy to fnd especially in the urban areas. I call BS and subterfuge because the know it's the only way they win.

As for Biden's response to Hilliary "why you a lying dogfaced pony soldier"

Almost everyone I see talking about it and knowing damn well it's all set up and planned to happen......

How many of you are prepared for it? Not trying to be a wise guy, but get prepared folks!? This is a well planned take over of the world and the elitists have admitted that after covid 19 things HAVE TO CHANGE for the NEW SYSTEM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE!

Those of you supporting the violence in our streets are USEFUL IDIOTS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join