It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Bucks Won't be Taking a Knee at NBA Playoff

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oooooooh yeah!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How can you keep them on the down low when you already told us to watch them?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
Meh, just nothing good on.

There's tons of good stuff on. Try The Alienist. Or I'll Be Gone in the Dark.

Are you for real? I’ve never heard of them but I’ll check em out if you’re serious.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are you for real? I’ve never heard of them but I’ll check em out if you’re serious.

Yes. The first is about a forensic psychiatrist tracking a child serial killer in 1890's New York City and the latter is by the women who wrote the book that helped catch the Golden State Killer. Both excellent series.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Celtics v Raptors game 2 Boston up 1-0
Jazz v Nuggets game 7

Tonight

Delay/protest/wokefest over

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The Milwaukee Bucks are protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake, Kenosha, Wisconsin, by the police, by boycotting whole GD game!

Several other teams including the Raptors and the Celtics are considering boycotting their playoff game on Thursday as well.

The Celtics and Raptors remain deep in discussions about a possible boycott of tomorrow's Game 1, sources told @SInow. What's happening now between the Bucks and Magic could have a domino effect.

— Chris Mannix (@SIChrisMannix) August 26, 2020

Tonight, Mike Pence was expected to decry athletes kneeling during the National Anthem in protest, but he's been one-upped before he could make his acceptance speech tonight.

Before boycotting the game, several Bucks players including George Hill had been vocal in recent days following the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Via Yahoo Sports

“We can’t do anything [from Orlando],” Hill said Monday. “First of all, we shouldn’t have even came to this damn place, to be honest. I think coming here just took all the focal points off what the issues are.”

“It’s just sickening. It’s heartless. It’s a f—ed up situation,” Hill said. “Like I said, you’re supposed to look at the police to protect and serve. Now, it’s looked at harass or shoot.

“To almost take a guy’s life, thank God he’s still alive. I know the cops are probably upset he’s still alive, because I know they surely tried to kill him. But to almost take a man’s life, especially in front of one’s kids, that wasn’t resisting in his back at point-blank range, is a heartless and gutless situation. We need some justice for that.”

brobible.com...

This is a remarkable turn of events, in my opinion.

October 14, 2021

As is often the case, we learn how UGLY and SINSITER and DECEITFUL Liberal Media outlets CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc., are, long after they have committed the crime.

Today, we learn that CBS News edited out an interview statement by SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, where she said players kneeling (taking a knee) during our National Anthem, was DUMB and STUPID.

Source: twitter.com...

It's starting to look like the liberal media is MORE "deceitful", than they are "honest".

President Trump was 100% Correct when declaring the Main Stream Media as the #1 internal Enemy of Americans and America.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join