It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shot dead, 1 injured in Kenosha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow
No way any murder charge sticks.
Dude was running away.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.renegadetribune.com...

you were saying...keep carrying water for the commies bro, i'm sure they will win.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

What do your links have to do with wannabe cop yahoo?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

no, its not. i am the militia and so are you. we don't suddenly become one when we stand close to each other. thats not how it works. "every able-bodied man" means (1) man or (100) men. every SINGLE man. get it?

man you can really tell the public school system failed you...

vig·i·lan·te
/ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē/
noun
a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

if by enforcing the law do you mean the law that its illegal to hit people with skateboards? its actually SO illegal to hit someone with a blunt object that its considered "lethal force" and can be responded to in kind.
edit on 26-8-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Too perfect to be true as usual.

Another possible fake setup using disposable identities created for these very situations. 😎

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
if you're tucked up all safe a thousand miles away in Scotland, why are you meddling in American politics?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: odzeandennz

1st Degree Intentional Homicide at that.

We have people on this site who have been itching to do this very same thing claiming it will be self defense or protection of property. It was bound to happen.

This kid has pics of him holding heavy duty weapons as a small child. Of course there are those that learn to hunt, etc but taking a weapon out of state, to defend something that isn't even yours and then fleeing the state after you shot someone in the head for throwing a plastic bag at you will not turn out well. Of course people chased him after he killed a guy.
The cops walked right by him after the first death even when people told them the kid shot someone.
With this kid maybe it's good the schools have been closed.

Yup.

And it’s the almighty gun that empowers. It’s a right of passage in America, how else is manhood determined.

I wonder if it’s the gun that instills bravery or vigilantism ... must be.

I bet he felt like Superman

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Probably the same reason you do it, Mr. Canadian.

edit on 26-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another possible fake setup using disposable identities created for these very situations. 😎

And video footage of his interactions with the police and other ‘patriots’ prior to the murders are all deep fake videos with special effects..

Toss

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You don't get beat to death in some city you don't live in if you aren't making a point to go there looking for a confrontation

which one of those people was looking for confrontation? was is the guy that tried to help the tranny that got robbed or was it the man defending his store with a sword? was it the guy in the wheelchair that got beaten in portland?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I don't pretend it doesn't affect me 1000 miles away.

Why pretend? It isn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Try to follow along there, we're discussing Kenosha and Mr. 17 Year Old Wannabe Cop.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Video evidence shows at least two of the people he shot was in self defense.

He was fleeing, being chased by a mob, and one of the mob had a handgun and one of them had a skateboard. There is an image of the man with the rifle on the ground getting hit in the head with a skateboard, and there is an image of what looks like the man who got his arm blasted off pulling a pistol on the guy with the rifle.

As far as the first person shot in the head - no idea what happened, but from the video of the incident the man shot in the head was charging someone and was shot.

All three people shot were seen previously aggressively getting in the faces arguing with some of the armed folks there protecting businesses.

On top of that, the man who shot the people with his rifle was interviewed earlier and voiced support for BLM and that they were there to protect property. He even left an interview to offer aid to a protestor, saying he was an EMT.

I've seen a lot of raw video from this event, and these people were not playing cop as you say, and it looked like at least 2 of the shootings were clear cut self defense.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Complete $hit$how.
Now the 2nd Amendment folks are killing the 1st Amendment folks.

Rip up the pick n mix constitution and start again.

1st amendment protection ends when you loot and then burn down a buisness.

Just saying...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I know the video I saw had the guy that got shot in the chest grabbed his barrel and tried to yank the gun towards himself, second one shot was in the arm I think and he paused gunman paused then the idiot tried to move at him again and got shot.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
Video evidence shows at least two of the people he shot was in self defense.

He was fleeing, being chased by a mob...

AFTER he shot someone who threw a plastic bag at him.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is a video of the shooter in his own words. Just a kid. There to protect businesses and help people.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: xuenchen

And video footage of his interactions with the police and other ‘patriots’ prior to the murders are all deep fake videos with special effects..

Toss

What video footage ? 😎

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Interesting - can anyone point to a video link of the first incident? I do know the man shot in the head was earlier yelling at armed folks to "shoot me xxxxx (n-word)" over and over again

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join