It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits Learn Shooting While Drunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A simulation shooting range where you can fire imitation assault rifles and pistols at targets on a video screen while you enjoy cocktails is set to open in Newcastle.
www.chroniclelive.co.uk...

‍Can I get food and drink at the venue?
‍Absolutely! We have a wide range of beers, spirits and wines to choose from and if you’re feeling up to it you can check out our bespoke cocktails.

‘HALF COCKED’ – 9.5
Pussers Spiced Rum, Orange, Pineapple, Cream, Condensed Milk, R’eal Agave & Lime

‘HIT THE MARK’ – 8.5
Stolichnaya Citrus Vodka, Orange Liqueur, Cranberry & Lime

‘SHOOT TO THRILL’ – 9.5
Old Forester Bourbon, Lazzaroni Amaretto, Lemon & Lemonade

‘GET LOADED’ – 8.5
Don Q Anejo Rum, Lemongrass & Ginger Syrup, Mint, Lime & Soda
newcastle.pointblankshooting.co.uk...

If the guns were real we'd need a safety guy to move the drink before firing. See 3:03.

What do the weapons experts think about this "unique leisure experience".

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just a bar with video games. I used to play the arcade version of Duck Hunt while drinking beer. Up to a certain point I kept getting better and better. Past that point I went downhill fast.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yeah real guns and booze don’t mix well.
But this is playing video games.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Time to duck.
https://newcastle.pointblankshooting.co.uk/

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well most of us play snooker better after a few pint's, not to mention dart's but just don't let us get behind the wheel of a car.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Actually it is time to try to be the filling in that sandwich

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They're both my type.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is quite unerving in the current climate....between those temperature guns pointing at your Pineal/3rd eye....and now this!!!!!
Defo something 'preparatory' going on .....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Video gameS can be interesting, but It’s not a good idea to mix gunpowder with alcohol.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Newcastle. Too far north.

This training needs to go further south and cover the remainder of England as fast as possible.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

God Shoot the Queen , I Hear She is Really Mean...........

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well most of us play snooker better after a few pint's, not to mention dart's but just don't let us get behind the wheel of a car.

Ah, memories. I used to play snooker for hours on end, but pool was the game most pubs had that we frequented. I ended up starting a pub pool team, we got quite serious and I only allowed one pint per player on match nights because most teams we beat were totally pissed even before starting. It got us promoted up in the leagues after our first season.

When we went pubbing just for fun, I used to try to organise a game we called "Killers" where everyone could play... usually with a cash prize for the winner. At the end of the night, the real winner was always the landlord. People would get hooked into the game, stayed all night and drank themselves silly.

I think Killers would take on a whole new meaning in this new pub.

edit on 25-8-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Brits are dangerous at the best of times , lets not bring Alchohol and guns into it .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The Brits are dangerous at the best of times , lets not bring Alchohol and guns into it

A friend of mine told me that once his friend was minding his own business, eating fish-n-chips whilst the FA cup was going on in a country in Europe (possibly France).

Anyway, there he is, a single Brit, eating fish-n-chips and 3 Germans walk down the street and cross the road heading towards him from the opposite side of the road.
At the same time 3 Spaniards are walking towards the Germans on the same side of the road.

The Germans give out the predictable insults to the Brit and he replies back with the usual replies. The Germans then realise that he is a Brit. The Germans then target the 3 Spaniards instead. FACT; it actually happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Brits drink and throw pointy projectiles all the time.

I think it's called, "darts".

This just looks like fun video stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As a country fella, I had an acquaintance who was shot. In darkest Dorset, him and his mates came back from the pub and decided it would be a good idea to shoot rats in a steel grain silo. He was hit in the leg by a .22 round ricochet.

So, Brits shooting while drunk came to mind!

new topics

top topics

join