It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM, Antifa and their brain dead supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've tried to be sympathetic for the people being shot by police.

But I think that even a white guy would have been shot for the actions shown in the Kenosha video.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hear a lot about Antifa. But only here.

They sound like an idiot group but, plenty of those.

If I were to encounter Antifa, would I be afraid? I don't think so.

They seem harmless. Again, only from what I've heard here. I don't know that they even exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

They're all harmless especially when they start violently rioting and looting 😃🚬

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I think sometimes blacks create their own issues with police, and by that I mean they grow up with this perception of law enforcement as out to get them.

So when and if they do get into a situation where they interact with law enforcement, they're primed for that fight or flight response which sets them up for trouble from the outset.

Everyone gets "The Talk" from their parents about how to behave if we ever get on the wrong side of a cop, but not all of us go into that situation thinking the cop is just looking for an excuse to shoot us.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This educational video was made in 2007 by Chris Rock.

Perhaps they need to show it in classrooms...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They're all harmless especially when they start violently rioting and looting 😃🚬

Right we should all be afraid than? Arm ourselves against them? Whoever they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's not fear .... its male pussyfication.

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LMAO, that's still funny today as it was...has it really been 20 13 years (edit: for some reason, I keep thinking this came out in 2000) already since that skit first aired?? WOW, now that's one that stands the test of time, lol.

Unfortunately, there's dumb asses out there who say Chris Rock's "too privileged to understand the plight", "He's a cop apologist!" or, the goodie of the slew of excuses I've heard, "He's self-racist, ugh."

I'm not even sure giving people who think like that the time of day is really worth our time wasted.

edit on 8/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: xuenchen

Right we should all be afraid than? Arm ourselves against them? Whoever they are.

Ignoring a problem does not make the problem go away.

As for you not even hearing about the Antifa problem at all besides on ATS, perhaps you should educate yourself on them before spouting off that "they don't really exist and I'm not afraid."

Now personally I could care less because if they show up on my property then the Sheriff and the Coroner will show up soon after... my land is posted.

However, I'm not going to drive to Portland anytime soon and go see the sights.

Perhaps you should.

Remember, if you are in your vehicle you will be perfectly safe!

Then get back to us on your wonderful experience.

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Right. We can just shoot them. Why the fear?

And why would I bother educating myself about idiots?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

???

You sure seem to know a lot about democrats!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Right. We can just shoot them. Why the fear?

It would allow you better chance at self-reflection, first off...

Secondly NO, the vast majority of America can't just shoot them.

They can however, be beaten by them, be vandalized by them, be pulled out of their cars by them, can be killed by them...

But in your little bubble of ignorance they don't even exist.

So why worry about them, right?

edit on 24-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good point. I know too much about a lot of idiots already. Just not Antifa. I don't need to know anymore.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

They can do all that?

Have they? Once? Maybe twice? Like more than other criminals?

Wait. I don't care. Antifa is not a problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Good point. I know too much about a lot of idiots already. Just not Antifa. I don't need to know anymore.

It must be so awesome to be so smart that you don't need to know any thing else.

Golly!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
SnF !!

Wait a minute.... did I write this thread?

Winner Winner .... chicken dinner!

Humans understand very clear one thing......pain and suffering and nothing else. Haven't you noticed how quick laws change once cities start burning? BUT if all is well and there is no fighting......then comes silence and noone cares anymore because THEIR world is great (as they see it).

This fighting and riots have been long overdue. I hope these idiots burn down Seattle, Portland, Chicago, NYC and all of California and I also hope they drag these politicians out of their mansions and hang them.....slowly ...... as spectators watch on and celebrate.

Burn baby Burn.........

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This fighting and riots have been long overdue. I hope these idiots burn down Seattle, Portland, Chicago, NYC and all of California and I also hope they drag these politicians out of their mansions and hang them.....slowly ...... as spectators watch on and celebrate.

Burn baby Burn.........

I'm fairly sure most of these guys posting here are pro goverment these days.
edit on 25-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I see your ATS name has the word ..... hope..... in it.

Let's hope these Democrat cities burn to the ground.....

Let's hope these Democrat officials are replaced,fired, and their ass kicked!

Let's hope TRUMP wins!

Let's hope Republicans win both the House and Senate.

Let's hope OBAMA gets stripped of his presidency and goes to prison for treason.

I like the word.....hope.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Burn baby Burn.........

I'm fairly sure most of these guys posting here are pro goverment these days.

edit on 25-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tamusan

I think sometimes blacks create their own issues with police, and by that I mean they grow up with this perception of law enforcement as out to get them.

So when and if they do get into a situation where they interact with law enforcement, they're primed for that fight or flight response which sets them up for trouble from the outset.

Everyone gets "The Talk" from their parents about how to behave if we ever get on the wrong side of a cop, but not all of us go into that situation thinking the cop is just looking for an excuse to shoot us.

It depends on where you live. I'm not black. I grew up in Albuquerque, NM. The cops are out to get you. This is a fact. We dont even have black people in New Mexico to make it racist. They kill everyone here. It's a fact. The DOJ had to take over the Albuquerque police department because of the corruption and police brutality. This is a fact.

The police in Albuquerque are not racist. This is a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join