It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the Short stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have a cool short story for you all. It goes like this:
All of the short stories and poems that you want to write, that’s cool, write them to your hearts content. But post them on a website that is for short stories, not for serious conspiracy theory enthusiast who aren’t really interested in your short stories. It’s getting tiresome with them clogging up an already clogged website full of BS politics and other things that the site was not created for in the first place. I’m sure your stories are great, but please, post them somewhere else. Thanks for reading my rant. Didn’t want to offend anyone but I don’t think this is the place for continual short story posting

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

Cool short story, bro!

Or, if it's not a short story, post it in a conspiracy forum.

Or, just.....

Ignore them. Unless you're a failed writer with a grudge that didn't win a contest here....

edit on 23-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
I have a cool short story for you all. It goes like this:
All of the short stories and poems that you want to write, that’s cool, write them to your hearts content. But post them on a website that is for short stories, not for serious conspiracy theory enthusiast who aren’t really interested in your short stories. It’s getting tiresome with them clogging up an already clogged website full of BS politics and other things that the site was not created for in the first place. I’m sure your stories are great, but please, post them somewhere else. Thanks for reading my rant. Didn’t want to offend anyone but I don’t think this is the place for continual short story posting

The short story contests are arranged, ran and supported by the ATS staff and the owner.

Perhaps if you are too displeased at that then you should make your own forum.

Or at least leave this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you don’t want to see the short stories just go into your ‘my ats’ in the menu and set your filter to block them. It only takes a couple of seconds...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

Thank you, I didn’t know I could do that. I’ve never noticed so many short stories until the last few days.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You posted your rant in the section of ATS, the subforum, that is dedicated to SHORT STORIES.

Other areas of ATS are for different topics of interest.

Check them out HERE

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join