It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Funded Infiltrators Organised Castlemorton The Rave That Changed The Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is the false story.

The travelling community had been intent on holding the latest in a series of small events, having successfully held the so-called Avon Free Festival at Inglestone Common in Gloucestershire in the 1980s and early 90s.

In the weeks leading up to that fateful May bank holiday in 1992, they had tried and failed to stage festivals in both counties and in Somerset, where the police had repeatedly moved them on.

Retreating, they considered their options in a lay-by on the A38 in Gloucestershire, where it was decided to take their 10-mile long convoy out of the county, into Worcestershire and on to Castlemorton Common, near Malvern.
www.bbc.co.uk...

It is now clear that the Malvern spectacular had been well planned. Earlier speculation that the travellers and their camp followers, from the drug supply industry and weekend ravers, had been cleverly moved on by police forces in Wiltshire and Gwent was wrong.

For more than two weeks the travellers’ advance scouts had been surveying Castlemorton Common. Residents in the scores of cottages scattered along its edges had seen them holding meetings, and warnings had been given.
909originals.com...

The Castlemorton rave/festival was used as an excuse for stricter social control.

Why did raves become illegal?

. . . the party that changed everything took place on Castlemorton Common in Worcestershire in 1992.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This was the effect on the new travellers.

"The travelling scene did carry on but it was a very different change of lifestyle for people - they moved onto farms instead of living on free sites so much, and people were a lot more scared."
www.bbc.co.uk...

The social control that started with infiltration in the early seventies and the murder of Wally Hope was greatly advanced.

The problem with the accepted story of Castlemorton is that I was warned not to go there five years before. I was told it would be the last big one and that it would end it all. I now realise the infiltration of the travelling and festival scene was very thorough. Politicians and the general public were manipulated into accepting more legislation. The nature of the travelling festival scene was changed dramatically.

Raves still happen.

But now, because of 5g induced illness.

Those facilitating or organising illegal raves, unlicensed music events, or any other unlawful gathering of 30 people or more may face a £10,000 fine
www.gov.uk...

For those interested in the Wally Hope story. A permanent peoples festival site was planned. Wally had an inheritance coming that would have bought the site.

So he was taken out. There are notable differences in these two versions of the story which may be explained by one of these gentlemen talking in riddles to give us a clue.

I was recently followed by a man on a mountain bike in cheap clothes with an expensive camera. He looked gutted when I took an unexpected turn and saw him, then he clumsily hid the camera. He didn't look like a cop and I'm a bit worried about the possibility of dirty tricks.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Good thread mate, I remember hearing about Wally, in fact I've heard about a few people treated like that, it was one of the ways they made folks vanish back then.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Raves where good fun back in the day. The crowds of people where great, hardly saw any dramas compared to other night clubs, good music and good people. One girl did die one night from too much ecstasy and not enough water. Things started to get shut down after that.

join