It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was not Joe Biden accused of being a pedophile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Annee
Just a question.

Would a real pedophile do this openly, at a public function, in front of a live camera.

Joe’s just a couple years older than me. My generation tended to be very hands-on with children.

Teachers used to hug children, even hold them in their laps when they were upset. Neither parent or child considered it wrong.

When I was young — I did have men hug me and smell my hair. Nothing inappropriate ever happened, nor did I feel anything other than protected.

This hands-off — don’t touch “culture” is fairly new.

Children may act defensively now/this generation — because they’re being taught to act that way.

I have a major pet peeve of judging past generation society/behaviors by today’s standards.

These are just facts of my own experience and knowledge.

Don’t make it more than what it is.

Just a question

You guys started the sniffing of children fad?

I shouldn’t respond to this, but . . .

We’ve become a culture obsessed with “clean”.

Used to be “Scrub and Clean” once a week for church. So, yeah, a clean child that smells good was a thing to recognize.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

which leads me to think they feel something evil emanating from him.

I was appreciating your point of view until this. Then it became clear that your revulsion to Biden is not based on reality so much but rather based on some kind of absolute good and evil concept. While the children in the video are disturbed by his affection, to count that up to some kind of spiritual force (evil) that they are sensing seems to hint at another undefinable psychic level that in all likelihood is only in your imagination.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Just a question.

Would a real pedophile do this openly, at a public function, in front of a live camera.

Joe’s just a couple years older than me. My generation tended to be very hands-on with children.

Teachers used to hug children, even hold them in their laps when they were upset. Neither parent or child considered it wrong.

When I was young — I did have men hug me and smell my hair. Nothing inappropriate ever happened, nor did I feel anything other than protected.

Children may act defensively now/this generation — because they’re being taught to act that way.

I have a major pet peeve of judging past generation society/behaviors by today’s standards.

Just a question

Used to be “Scrub and Clean” once a week for church. So, yeah, a clean child that smells good was a thing to recognize.

You should go be the spokesman for NAMBLA.

You love to make excuses.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

What I'm afraid is going to happen

Can you see what your fear has lead you to believe? That this old man who is at times inappropriately affectionate to not only young people but women as well is going to lead the nation into pedophilia. Again, that's your ''fear'' talking.

I would like to assure you that no such thing will happen, the watch dogs will not allow it. There are plenty of us who will make sure of that. But tossing around loosely based fears is only ''crying wolf'' when there is no wolf.

Us normal people will be judged as wrong.

Question. So you think you are normal huh?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Annee

Look at what the likes of what Jimmy Savile said and perpitrated in public, nevermind what he go up to behind clossed doors all the same?

I dont think Joe or Donald are pedos, that being said i dont think Donald treats woman very well nor has much respect where they are concerned.

I do believe Donald probably had sex with underage girls — not because they were underage — but, because of the environment at Epstein’s island.

When, exactly, was Donald on Epstein's Island?
Are you maybe confusing him with Bill Clinton?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

“And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island, including Bill Clinton?”

— Jack Scarola, deposition lawyer

“That’s correct," she responded. "He had about four or five different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we stayed in the villas.”

lulz

ANNEE best to just ignore this right?

blinders up!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He's a therapist, right?

Ooops, I meant he's the rapist, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Look at what the likes of what Jimmy Savile said and perpitrated in public, nevermind what he go up to behind clossed doors all the same?

I dont think Joe or Donald are pedos, that being said i dont think Donald treats woman very well nor has much respect where they are concerned.

I do believe Donald probably had sex with underage girls — not because they were underage — but, because of the environment at Epstein’s island.

NO

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

NO

You deny Billy boy went there?

What kind of blinders you rock, Gucci, Prada?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

“And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island, including Bill Clinton?”

— Jack Scarola, deposition lawyer

“That’s correct," she responded. "He had about four or five different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we stayed in the villas.”

lulz

ANNEE best to just ignore this right?

blinders up!

You wanna start a new thread?

Go ahead.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

NO

LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why would I need to make a new thread to point out your obvious hypocrisy?

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Go take a multivitamin or something bring your A game cause right now you're bringing that B team vibe.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Just a question.

Just a question

I’m sorry you interpret facts as excuses.

Can you reach any further? Are your arms getting tired?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Just a question.

Just a question

I’m sorry you interpret facts as excuses.

Can you reach any further? Are your arms getting tired?

Bill Clinton went to Jeffrey Epstein's Island, how are those blinders fitting you?

They certainly are cramping your wittiness.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So, your in favor of dirty old men sniffing women and children? AS for the "watch dogs"? Kind of depends what their masters are telling them to watch out for.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Imagine to be so emotionally invested you find yourself defending a rapist and pedophile who travels to an actual pedophile island hahahaha.

Hows that cognitive dissonance ?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
a reply to: St0rD

"He's just an old man that loves children."

That's like 9/10 the definition of a pedophile.

Take the context of his multiple vids where he grabs at kids, or smells them with a look of intoxicated pleasure on his face,

And we may conclude...

By the way no one said he's a molestor. But he looks like a dirty old man with an eye for very young kids to me. When you see what he does on camera, would you leave your kids alone with him behind closed doors?

edit on 23-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link quote reply
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So, your in favor of dirty old men sniffing women and children?

How on God's green earth did you even come up with a question like that from what I posted. Did I even HINT that I am ok with that? No I did not. Maybe the fact that you could even ask a question like that that calls into question your own normalcy.
Did you not see that I clearly stated and I quote myself here.

That this old man who is at times inappropriately affectionate to not only young people but women as well

So right there demonstrates either an inability on your part to read what you are responding to or that you would rather cast aspersion against someone for no other reason than some either or, good or evil, mind set that you hold.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What about those mad states that allow 40 year old Men to marry 12 years old wee lassies in the US?

Since the year 2000 to 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married in the United States, the vast majority of child marriages between a minor girl and an adult man.

Apparently, in some states the poor souls, who are still minors mind you, cannot even legally divorce or leave their spouse, or even enter a shelter to escape the abuse.

This crap runs deep, and its not just rich wron'yins like Epstein that practice and facilitate such horendous acts of depravity.
edit on 23-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join