It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Experts to Analyze 'UFO' Footage Captured by ISS Astronaut Ivan Vagner.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You seem more annoyed at me for revealing the dishonesty of the UFO salesmen [by not printing Vagner's subsequent admission he was teasing] than at the UFO hucksters for successfully duping their target audience, including you.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Please share the link with everyone that debunks it. His Twitter is all in Russian and I can't read it.

I bumped the thread following up on the debunking therefore I am open it to being a logical explanation and not aliens?! Good grief.

Share the link please

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: game over man
Why did this sighting fade away??? It was never debunked...this is a good sighting still...

It 'faded' because Vagner soon admitted the joke [Starlink satellites] when he posted a new video a few weeks later. Since that debunked the original claim, the UFO huckster industry suppressed Vagner's new comments, keeping their readers conveniently in the dark, where they like to keep them. Why do you tolerate that dishonesty?

You're unreal Jim O'berg...what's the point with being rude?

Why do I tolerate dishonesty? Why are you asking existential or philosophical questions in a stupid UFO thread?

Seriously.

What in the world are you talking about? So I said I'm "intolerable of truth?" When did I say that? You quoted me..... Unbelievable. Why are you being so argumentative and confrontational in the context of this thread and my post? Toxic as hell. Chill out.

The debunking video or tweet, whatever you are referring to, was never posted in this thread, correct?

It's called a "superiority complex"

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Jim Oberg has added a lot of invaluable information to this message board. He's a direct source working at NASA for 20+ years. He is superior in his knowledge about that subject compared to you, me, or anyone here. I'm no kiss @$$ and I'm sure he chuckles at comments like yours, but he's appreciated by many members on this board including myself.

Get over this hidden agenda, conspiracies, paid shills, or other such nonsense that the more rational and grounded thinking members probably chuckle at too.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Jim Oberg has added a lot of invaluable information to this message board. He's a direct source working at NASA for 20+ years. He is superior in his knowledge about that subject compared to you, me, or anyone here. I'm no kiss @$$ and I'm sure he chuckles at comments like yours, but he's appreciated by many members on this board including myself.

Get over this hidden agenda, conspiracies, paid shills, or other such nonsense that the more rational and grounded thinking members probably chuckle at too.

Exactly. Superior in knowledge complex and the snippy attitude that pride brings. Go toot your horn to someone else.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The point I was trying to raise is that to believe the Vagner 'space UFO sighting' was still unexplained, was an indication of an inadequately balanced and complete information network. A person who becomes aware of such an inadequate net ought to be interested in expanding it to avoid being blindsided, or misinformed, in the future. Instead, if I interpret these comments accurately, they are not at all happy to be confronted with this possibility. Am I misinterpreting this?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's really simple...all I want is the link debunking the video clip. I completely forgot about it and had some type of paranormal tv show on in the background and the sighting came up. So I thought, "Whatever happened with this."

So for like the third or fourth time. Where is the link debunking this per Mr. O'berg saying the same cosmonaut later explained it was a joke.

O'berg, if I'm talking with friends about UFOs and I say it's debunked because you are essentially spreading rumors than actually providing the proof, then aren't you doing an injustice to truth seekers in this UFO world? You're behaving exactly like what you are fighting against.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm getting tired of the same BS support of these cases where no one comes up with any more information. We all know of the opinions and we don't need it to be rehashed again and again. It doesn't make the story anymore true. You're guilty of this. When someone comes along with an opposite opinion than yourself and provides evidence of that opinion it's not having a superiority complex. Especially when it's factually backed.

Why not help your fellow blind believers by doing deep research into cases with something new and makes you rethink things? Or continue to spew the same garbage without an original thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join