It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

George Papadopoulos was a Worker for the CIA who the FBI tried to entrap.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Imagine you worked for someone or were their manager. Then, a few years later they are found to commit a crime. If you hired them, do you feel any guilt or should you?

No. Just like here.

Bannon however will get what he deserves and there will be no pardon here.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you know the potential employee does not have the best qualities and you hire him anyway, depending what he did, no you don't have to feel guilty. I think you should expect some laughter and I told you so though.

I mean do we ever think Trump would feel guilty though? He is on his 3rd wife and cheats on them while they are carrying his child. That man does not know how to feel guilt obviously. He is only worried about perspective. He keeps claiming he's going to drain the swamp, but it appears he's rolling in the swamp with his great people.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Sookiechacha

George Papadopoulos was a Worker for the CIA who the FBI tried to entrap.

He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI; meaning he admitted guilt.

Ex-Trump Adviser George Papadopoulos Pleads Guilty in Mueller's Russia Probe
edit on 20-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

He plead guilty to falsly telling the FBI that he first communicated with dem plant and known foreign spy Misford (known to dems and FBI, not papa) in February instead of in March.

I've never heard anyone defending his crime, but do see many trying to insinuate that he plead guilty to a crime that took place before the election, and even many dishonest individuals that claim this is proof of Trump-Russia collusion. It is not.

Papa committed his crime AFTER the election, after being set up by the dem pres candidate and national dem party, the only people that actually did collude with foreign spies - and actually paid millions of dollars to get her hands on the work product of that foreign spy (known as the dossier)

Its always a bad idea to lie to the FBI about anything, ESPECIALLY if you already think you are being set up.

edit on 20-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: Added last line

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

He plead guilty to falsly telling the FBI

Yeah.

He pleaded guilty. To a crime. Which means he's guilty. Of said crime.

I've never heard anyone defending his crime,

Then why are you defending him?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Reading is fundamental.

I very specifically did not defend his actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

Reading is fundamental.

I very specifically did not defend his actions.

Quite fundamental. He pleaded guilty to lying. As in crime.

So why are you defending him? Since we're on about reading comprehension and all...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How do you get to the swamp? Make friends with them....

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not only did I not defend lying to the FBI, I laid out the circumstances of the crime he plead guilty to as accurately as current information allows.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

Not only did I not defend lying to the FBI, I laid out the circumstances of the crime he plead guilty to as accurately as current information allows.

But you still defend *him*, while simultaneously deflecting to Obama and the supposed "witch hunt," thereby deflecting from the issue to support the fantasy so many believe.

He lied. He admitted he lied. He was convicted of lying.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Wouldnt be the first time someone plead to something they didnt actually do to spare their loved ones a investigation. It sounds just like Flynns plea where he said I do not think i was set up. typically what the feds tell you to say if you are set up.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There isn't any doubt that he committed the crime he plead to, the evidence is overwhelming.

The issue for me is that many people are convinced that he plead guilty to some kind of collusion related crime or even larger.

He lied about something that the FBI asked him and the FBI already knew the answer because Misford was their plant. Specifically he lied by saying he had arranged the Misford meeting before the Trump appointment, which was inaccurate by a month.

The only thing related to collusion is the fact that he was unknowingly the target of a collusion sting. For whatever reason he didn't take the bait (call Trump campaign about the Misford email claim or admit to Misford that he already knew about the emails from the Trump campaign) but did lie about the timing of his first Misford contact to the FBI. Big no no.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
More corruption associated with this lot? Well I'm shocked.

And Bunkerboy only ever called out that wall project because it was shoddy and the media picked up on it.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if it had been a yuge tremendous success he wouldn't have thrown those fans under the bus.

Already seeing tons of apologists for Bannon all over the internet saying this is a dem hit piece... How many more people need to get busted for corruption before the partisan head-burying ceases?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Bunker boy? Is that like basement boy?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Congrats on showing the contrasting liberal narrative and by extension, your indoctrination.

If lets say someone posts 3 to 4 more times than myself would they be considered indoctrinated, even if their posts were in defense of trump, or is that just normal?

indoctrination
/ɪnˌdɒktrɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: indoctrination

the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am not suggesting trump made any error in the hiring and subsequent firing, i am looking for clarification if bannon is deemed a trump ally or foe, as trump seems to have flip flopped a lot in regard to SB

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

You do know that alot of people get dates wrong,so it was a process crime,nothing major in reality. And yes set up,according to what you just posted.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

THat's fine but what about the clinton foundation and all the money laundering from AOC and Talib from their campaign?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He didn't get it wrong, he thought he would get in trouble with the Trump campaign for taking new outside work right after accepting the position, and at the time he didn't even know he was caught up in the dem's international spy network. They didn't ask any Russia questions until they had him locked into the date lie.

Young and dumb.

He admitted the reason in detail a long time ago, and didn't waver a bit while being grilled by an obviously biased judge for 90 minutes (rarely takes more than 10)

I'm not sure if that qualifies as a process crime, but he certainly had nothing to do with any Russian collusion other than being unwittingly used by international agents hired by Hillary, DNC & FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join