It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't understand:

The committee's main findings run parallel to the conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, which found overwhelming evidence of Russia's efforts to interfere in the election through disinformation and cyber campaigns but found a lack of sufficient evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Kremlin to impact the outcome of the 2016 election.

Is completely the opposite of what Sookie said.

I think it's only fair to give her the opportunity to present her facts on this before we categorize her entire theory as lies and garbage.

I do too but every time I've given her the opportunity to do so it's been responded to by crickets.

(shrug)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

It's on Joe Biden's web site.

In other words, you can't tell us. How typical.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Trump told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

Well would you look at that.

Bannon and a few others "allegedly" defrauded donors using their build a wall campaign. Seems like they were asking for donations to help build a wall along the Mexican border. However instead that money went into their pocket. Also indicted were Timothy Shea, acting DEA head, Brian Kolfage, a Iraq war veteran, and Andrew Badolato

Only the best baby!

If they did it... they should get burned.

My guess? They are trying to get Bannon off the 2020 game board before the election.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LSU2018

I can only hope that he's right and that they work their way up to Trump.

Anytime we can put a scumbag in jail I'm happy.

Biden's son was pulled over with a crackpipe, coc aine and a heavy wad of cash in his car. I'm sure you think he's an upstanding citizen just like his dad, who actually quid pro-d Ukraine. How do you see through all that wool?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Do your own homework. I don't work for you or Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

and apparently can't back up your own nonsense. saying stupid things and pretending it's a win kind of make you look.......silly.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

lol. You're funny.

If he's done something wrong prosecute him. If he's guilty put him in jail.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sookie, I've done my homework and there's not a single policy in Joe's platform that helps the working class. I'm trying to find out why you would support someone like that. Why can't you see the democrats only coming out for poc when it's time for an election? What did Biden ever do for minorities or America? He's had 47 years, what has he done for any of us?

I just want an honest answer, not deflection.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Well, this is the first time he's had to endure being roasted by the entire Democrat Party at their convention, not to mention the numerous Republicans publicly lambasting him.

Are they actually going with just Orange Man Bad as their only message and platform?

Then he's got the 900 page, or so, report from the Senate Intel Committee that pretty much confirms the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

Arrest him!! You had me at 900 pages!

Coming up this weekend the House of Representatives will start a probe into his Postmaster General and the sabotage at USPS.

Lol OK, Obama says in a pod cast that Trump want to kneecap the USPS and the left freaks out with just that and now the House comes back early to impeach him AGAIN!

Every week is a busy week with the liberals never accepting that Trump actually won and since day one have been trying to take him out...Doesn't matter the week does it when they are doing it for 52 weeks every year.

edit on 20-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You make a good point. Goes to show you that they stick for each other.

They tried to get hillary and nothing happened.

It's all one big bed of corruption.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sookie, I've done my homework and there's not a single policy in Joe's platform that helps the working class. I'm trying to find out why you would support someone like that. Why can't you see the democrats only coming out for poc when it's time for an election? What did Biden ever do for minorities or America? He's had 47 years, what has he done for any of us?

Harris: Joe is the best person to take charge of the pandemic......nothing more... So Joe what would you do? Crickets...

Now repeat this 100 times with OMB thrown in every 30 seconds...that is their platform. When you actually see something it is scary...defund everything, kill capitalism etc these things are actually being said...

edit on 20-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

and apparently can't back up your own nonsense. saying stupid things and pretending it's a win kind of make you look.......silly.

I can't back up the fact that Joe Biden's policies are posted on his website? joebiden.com...

You're pathetic!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Goes to show you that they stick for each other.

They tried to get hillary and nothing happened.

I kinda sorta remember Trump got impeached.

Mr. Trump is saving the world from a satanic cult made up of pedophiles and cannibals connected to Democratic Party figures, so-called deep-state actors and Hollywood celebrities

Q says so.

That seems like a good reason to declare Dems "enemies of the state."
Wait a minute!
Is that "enemies of the deep-state?"
This is confusing.

Who is this Q anyway?
He seems to be pretty deep.
edit on 20-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Off topic.

This thread is about the arrest of Steve Bannon, not why I'm voting against Trump and for Joe Biden.

This thread is about the corruption of Donald Trump collogues, including the indictment of Timothy Shea, which should have Bill Barr in fits! LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
wIf they did it... they should get burned.

My guess? They are trying to get Bannon off the 2020 game board before the election.

I agree with both points...

It will be good to see the details...Did they scam the money or did some liberal lawyer find a missed placed decimal and 8 bucks was missing from the books. I'm not saying either way and I'm not going to defend or condemn him, BUT boy does this scream of an operation in progress.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

BINGO!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Arrest him!! You had me at 900 pages!

The panel was surprisingly personal in its assessment of President Trump, asserting that he lied to former special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Roger Stone and Wikileaks.

It may be coming.

edit on 20-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: www.msn.com... gn-e2-80-99s-russia-contacts/ar-BB18749Q

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I can't back up the fact that Joe Biden's policies are posted on his website? joebiden.com...

You're pathetic!

LOL, pathetic. I'm, sure that I am. But I'm not the one thats sofaking stupid that I can't comprehend what I'm lying about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

deflect on sister, and pretend you hold the moral and intellectual high ground. It's comedy gold.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Over a million dollars siphoned for personal use is a bit bigger than a misplaced decimal or 8 bucks.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join