It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaking Teens [CT2020]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We were just a group of 8; all in high school. Just chilling on our lower lot. Temperatures were 102F today, the tall grass dry as can be. Our neighborhood is nice, most around us have large properties.

Hanging out, having fun and decided to start a fire just for fun. We were just about to start our campfire stories until our next door neighbor old lady started yelling from her upper deck at us. We couldn’t understand what she was saying so we asked “what?”. She said loudly “put that f’ing campfire out; have some sense you are going to catch all our houses on fire”.

We put the fire out, ran home, and woke up grateful she didn’t call the police.

The End

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

in his time of civil unrest . Bunch of punk kids around a bon fire is not the best idea ! People will think u antifa and react in ways they might not normally . Stay safe ! and if you that close to the homes . I agree with karen

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

LOL, Karen was spot on.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Seriously? 102 temp?

Freaking Teens indeed!

edit on 19-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
When I was a teen there was an undeveloped area at the end of the street. It was full of tall dried grass and such. Three of us were goofing off and lit a few of the leaves on fire. It spread faster than any of us ever thought it would. The fire department handled it though. I have no idea how we managed to avoid the blame for that one...lol

Thank you for the trip down memory lane. :-)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You are welcome. Thanks for reading.

top topics

join