It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world's best oil is produced in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
RT did well in the Battle of Translatorgrad.

Cheers

It used to be horrible.
My roommate Pasha would always show me funny mistranslations.

It's amazing now tho the translations are incredible (for Russian to English specifically)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

If you don't want to return to Russia, don't. Nothing will change from this. This is your IMHO, and I respect him. But Russia is not going anywhere from the Earth, it is a part of human civilization. And it no longer depends on you)))

Russia never did depend on the west... They do have a lot of gas, so you have that... Maybe the shift from America/China economic wise will shift as America pulls away and so maybe Russia can fill the gap, but be wary of the Chinese as they would love trade 500 million of their population for your population to get your natural resources.

Russia still needs oil to be in at least the $40 range to break even though they are playing a game right now to keep oil prices low since other countries need more dollar per barrel to break even.

You might hate gas/oil but it accounts for about 53% of your total export, followed by iron/steel at about 20%...after that everything else drops off quickly with precious metals/gems at about 4% as the third highest export.

You do not have anything to replace it or even to slow down...Not sure what you will do as need drops off in the future.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: RussianTroll

I deleted my post being skeptical.

You check out fine.
I really truly apologize for that.

I'm a dumb American what do you expect lol.

Oh my friend, no apology needed. We are both real men, not LGBT or BLM. You will drink, virtually, a glass of vodka and we will be real men)))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If you don't want to return to Russia, don't. Nothing will change from this. This is your IMHO, and I respect him. But Russia is not going anywhere from the Earth, it is a part of human civilization. And it no longer depends on you)))

Russia never did depend on the west... They do have a lot of gas, so you have that... Maybe the shift from America/China economic wise will shift as America pulls away and so maybe Russia can fill the gap, but be wary of the Chinese as they would love trade 500 million of their population for your population to get your natural resources.

Russia still needs oil to be in at least the $40 range to break even though they are playing a game right now to keep oil prices low since other countries need more dollar per barrel to break even.

You might hate gas/oil but it accounts for about 53% of your total export, followed by iron/steel at about 20%...after that everything else drops off quickly with precious metals/gems at about 4% as the third highest export.

You do not have anything to replace it or even to slow down...Not sure what you will do as need drops off in the future.

You, my friend, have outdated data. Revenues from the oil and gas sector are now less than 25% in Russia. Thanks to Western sanctions, Russia is now almost entirely self-sufficient. We produce whatever we need and we are less and less dependent on Western technology. And in food production Russia is now the world leader, as well as the latest military and industrial technologies. This is not a reproach to you. Let us cooperate for mutual benefit, but only honestly and on an equal footing. We want this.
As for China. China is America's problem, but not Russia's problem. We will always come to an agreement with China. Do not oppose us to each other, this is counterproductive. Real cooperation is needed, not confrontation.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
RT did well in the Battle of Translatorgrad.

Cheers

It used to be horrible.
My roommate Pasha would always show me funny mistranslations.

It's amazing now tho the translations are incredible (for Russian to English specifically)

You're correct, the auto-translators have really upped their game. When I translate into languages I have some idea about, the corrections needed are minor.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You check out fine.

Oh my friend, no apology needed. We are both real men, not LGBT or BLM. You will drink, virtually, a glass of vodka and we will be real men)))

Thanks man!
You're a great sport.

I will gladly have a vodka with you.

Most Americans don't know that the USSR tried to join NATO but was refused.

I honestly believe whoever blocked it wanted us to hate each other to promote arms race profits.

Russia and the US should have stayed allies after ww2 and been more cooperative.

Had tensions been relaxed and friendly than the Cold War probably would have never happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You check out fine.

Thanks man!
You're a great sport.

I will gladly have a vodka with you.

Most Americans don't know that the USSR tried to join NATO but was refused.

I honestly believe whoever blocked it wanted us to hate each other to promote arms race profits.

Russia and the US should have stayed allies after ww2 and been more cooperative.

Had tensions been relaxed and friendly than the Cold War probably would have never happened.

The story is as it is, my friend. We cannot change what happened in the past. But we can change the future. To do this, one must not succumb to propaganda, but live in friendship and trust.
Now online I drink a glass to your health))))

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

We can make gasoline out of coal just like the Nazi's did anyway scientific data show that oil is abiotic made by the earth along with dead and palm trees from the Mesozoic period.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

All oil is EVIL imho no mater where it is from .

I worked in that industry and lived near a refinery for a while , strange things and feelings i have noticed whether offshore near the bore hole or at a refinery

I agree with you. I myself worked at the largest oil and gas field in the world, Tengiz, in the 1980s. Apart from very interesting technologies, nothing good. I witnessed the biggest fire in the world - at well 37 in Tengiz for 3 years. I was there when it was extinguished. Fearfully.

Yes the 1980s were fun for some , i still remember the hot rain that came from Chernobyl one day at my work and put Geiger counters of the scale even months later and still to this day what you call Peasants we call Crofters /farmers ,are not allowed to sell animals produced to the public but to a man with van from the government who pays top money .

I have always been what are called wet trades at my work Mr RT , Some people get told if you see Fire run the opposite way as fast as you can , then their are stupid kids like me who are trained to fight it and 1 week later and i would have been on the deck of this structure en.wikipedia.org... but fate and me ?

Yes Rt there are many towers to the Kremlin they say

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That oil looks pretty dark. I worked in the oil field in the 80's and saw crude that looked like new motor oil coming straight out of the ground. There is a huge variation between geographic locations, however, even in the same general area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join