It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Fascists,” he said. “They are fascists.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Was this me calling people fascists? Was it you?

I remember how many times people here on ATS have admonished others for making this outlandish claim, jumping to call others fascist. I know that here, people make a big deal out of it when liberals use that label and I know that liberals make a big deal of it when conservatives do.

But this is not you or me folks, This is the president of the United States. And it's not Germans or Italians he is calling fascist. It's the Democrat Party, the party that is opposed to his agenda in this country.

We also know that over the last few months his rhetoric has become more and more hateful and pejorative about the evilness of those who oppose him but this is now the bench mark. Those who oppose him are fascist. These are his own words.

As these may be the last days of ATS fellow members, let's pull the veil off of this as has this president. Do you think I am a fascist? I oppose him and I oppose him strongly. Come on let's get this out in the open, no more pretending to be friends here and there. Am I and others here who oppose him fascist?

www.mercurynews.com...

He is setting the stage folks. He once again has said this

The only way we’re going to lose this election is if this election is rigged,”

The only way he says he will lose is if it is rigged against him. And who would be doing the rigging? The fascists.
The stage is set and he will continue this rhetoric all the way to and past the election.

Who will follow this Nazi hunter. Will you? How far will you go to support your leader against these nazis.

Tell us, how far will you go, what will you do to support him if he loses......

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yep! I sure will as I sit hear laughing at your fake outrage. Pretty funny someone from the left is upset over being called a fascist. Truth hit a little to close to home?

Had your thumbs in your ear the past four years while Trump and his supporters have been called every name in the book?
edit on 17-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The DNC is rotted through with antifa/BLM sympathizers. Antifa are a bunch of fascists. The lockdowns are fascist. The online censorship is fascist as hell and they don't even hide that.

So you got violent brownshirts, censorship, major party endorsement of the same, 1984-like newspeak that we must all conform to lest we be labeled racist. We must accept lies like "transwomen are women" lest we be labeled "transphobic". We must accept extremist organizations like BLM and their asinine demands or we will be mobbed, attacked, and in the case of one couple, indicted with tampered evidence.

The democrats are fascists.

Face it.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ha

After 5 years of the leftists calling him Hitler, fascist, nazi, racist, white supremacist, kkk, and every other thing they could think of.

Now you're going to cry about him calling out the leftists for their behavior?

If the shoe fits...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Fake outrage? Ha. Not fake and not outrage. Just one more simple plea to his supporters to take one more last look at the at the man who will take you into revolt against your neighbors. You wouldn't know a fascist if one wore the symbol on his forehead.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Democrat run cities are letting antifa invade the suburbs and threaten/attack people.

Stop projecting.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Truly all those things you point out can and should be considered in that light. However failure to to be just as concerned by the imperial posturing of this president suggests a rather limited ability to discern the entire threat of authoritarianism that we all face.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I have never called him any of those things you listed so you may just bugger off with that caca about shoes fitting.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Democrats laugh that he can’t even build the wall that he promised but now I’m supposed to believe he’s capable taking over the whole country.
Kinda hard to have it both ways.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There are many who don't even like trump , will still vote for him .

Why?

To keep the unhinged left out of power.
why?

democrats will watch america burn just to rule the ashes ... this has never been more true as it is today .

Fascists is an understatement for the BS coming from team blue.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I hope you will be happy in your Trumpian Wonderland Blunt. Carry on old fellow, carry on.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I moved away from cities twenty years ago because I saw what a mess and threat they were. It's big cities that are the problem, not which party is running them. Oh, what am I projecting exactly.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I remember how many times people here on ATS have admonished others for making this outlandish claim, jumping to call others fascist. I know that here, people make a big deal out of it when liberals use that label and I know that liberals make a big deal of it when conservatives do.

Deaf ears, my friend, deaf ears.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you're not for freedom, then what else is there?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What a cop out.

ItS tHe bIg CItiEs!

You accuse Trump of what leftist democrats are doing. Typical leftist projection.
edit on 8 17 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Truly all those things you point out can and should be considered in that light. However failure to to be just as concerned by the imperial posturing of this president suggests a rather limited ability to discern the entire threat of authoritarianism that we all face.

Define it.

Prove it. I have my examples.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The sales pitch he is using is just like the sales pitch that is being used against him. You are here because you support him and I am here because I don't. That is as simple as it is.

Here's a riddle for you. What did one fascist call the other fascist. Fascist.

If we take Trump seriously, in his fight against American Fascism, we have to believe that the entire ''deep state'' is fascist and has been from long ago. Biden and that whole cabal has been in control for so long in that scenario that to believe now that Trump can change all of that is fuzzy thinking I think. Fascism is much more that just which party label is in power..

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Deaf ears and empty platitudes.

edit on 17-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Deaf ears and empty platitudes.

That's why we've never agreed on things.

I'll always argue for Constitutional rights and more freedoms. Even on things I don't personally agree with.

I will always be for more freedoms.

Think on that the next time you disagree with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join