It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Unsettling UFO Theory?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
True could be natural for all we know of our past history!

Sometimes I think a huge percentage of things we call "paranormal" has to do with how we perceive time. We get brief glimpses of the monsters that lived in the past and hominins from the whole spectrum of human existence. Past and future. Ghosts and creatures. Things from other eras intruding on our illusion that time is linear and omnidirectional.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Logic would dictate either .

We are alone .
or
We are property.

both options are dark unsettling and down right bleak.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I do think its interesting to review how the perception of the "whatever it is or isn't" has changed over the course of years and also how the perceptions and technological changes that have occurred in those same time frames have had an impact on sightings/encounters. These events seem to have moved with the times - technological changes and evolutions - as well as with the ever-changing landscapes of belief systems and values within society overall. If looked at deeper, I am pretty convinced there is a correlation in those and the subject of encounters and ufos.

UFOs in general - have their own "era's" so to speak; the same can be said for those entities that people describe as interacting with. The "why" in changes in appearances is not something that I see many people discuss - at least not in great detail and its quite rare you see people questioning "why it changes". There is much to be gleaned from those rabbit holes I believe...

A lot of the video / your post - is greatly pointing towards a Vallee explanation here - this isn't a dig at you, not at all - but Vallee's "control loop theory" is nothing new either. Vallee has long stated he wishes to get behind the projector, rather than be an audience member in the cinema. I do wonder if Vallee is aware that he is part of the control loop also?

Vallee is held on a pedestal - rightly so for some of his ideas and theories - but one must not overlook his associations with the charlatans and liars that have only really been after government monies for their own little pet projects. Looking at it liminally - Vallee has been as central in the Bigelowisation of ufology as much as people like Kit Green and others are - but some reason "Brother Jacque" is a little more Teflon coated.

Are we nothing more than bored evolved cavemen - wondering what the silhouettes on the cave wall are?

Regarding Manifesting things - well - there is little evidence this has occurred, is possible - beyond internet forum musings and theories put forward by quack scientists.
edit on p45949202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join