It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexist Justice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
is this a clear case of double standards?

The difference is that the guy who sees the naked women is happy about it. If he complained, well, he'd have a legal basis. But since guys tend not to, well, there isn't a problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What if he isn't happy and she is? What if it a 500lbs woman or the guy is Leonardo Dicaprio? Or the guy is gay and doesn't like to see women? So, if I don't like killing people and I kill someone does it mean I am not in trouble?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This really ties to another double standard.

Girls don't have alot of sex because it is considered being easy or permiscous. That is why they don't have alot of sex. If they were drunk they feel they got raped cause they normally wouldn't do that.

Guys don't care about having sex so much. So they have sex they don't mind.

And everyone, we can thank religion for this. This all comes from the purity of being a virgin. Just another derivative of it.

Sorry i worded this messy.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Its just the age old double standard.

A woman gets drunk and doesn't know what she is doing so she must be protected. A man gets drunk and doesn't know what he is doing so he must be punished.

If a man watches a woman undress he is a arrested for being a peeping tom. If a woman watches a man undress he is arrested for being a flasher.

If a man has sex with a lot of woman he is a stud. If a woman has sex with a lot of men she is a slut.

If a 45 year old man has sex with a 14 year old girl she is given therapy. If a 45 year old woman has sex with a 14 year old boy he is given the High Five from everyone.

If a man is hard driving and totally focused on his job he is a "go getter". If a woman is hard driving and totally focused on her job she is a bitch.

It goes on and on and isn't fair to EITHER party but that is life.

A night or two ago I was watching "Futurama" on TV.

It showed them being captured by Space Amazons and the men being sentenced to death by sex. Every one laughed as they serviced one woman after another but it made me think.

Would they have made a cartoon where a group of women were being raped to death? I dont think so.

Now I am off to find that planet of "Space Amazons"

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, girl gets drunk, has sex, she was raped, wasn't able to make her own decision. Guy gets drunk, rapes a girl, he is guilty of rape. Why? When the girl is drunk she isn't responsible for what she does, but a guy is? A girl does drugs, has sex, rape. A guy does drugs, has sex with someone he normally wouldn't have sex with, ie raped, nope, no rape. A guy gets drunk and crashes his car, he responsible for his actions, girl gets drunk, burns building down killing everyone inside, not her fault, she was drunk.

Just saw on the news how a girl was "raped" after getting drunk. The guy she had sex with was drunk to, but while she is not reponsible for what she did, the guy is.......???????.......

It's because usually it's guys that want to have sex and actually take the initiative of proposing it and doing it.

What you say simply admits to the truth that man needs sex more than woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join