It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Girl Aged Three Raped Live On The Internet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wyredone,

I worked for a publishing company in the notheast and in 1990 we had hackers. I worked with THE SECRET SERVICE on this. Yes- they are the ones who helped in our investigation to catch the culprits. Service=Internet

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why should this creature be given a quick, painless death after all he has done ?
I've said before what I would do to such monsters and a quick death is certainly not on the list.

Where is Vlad the Impaler when we need his expertise ?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
dgtempe
Thanks for the info! I was really beginning to wonder...

Still, the FBI handles a lot of computer crime cases..do you think maybe the SS was investigating something else, as Muadibb said, and stumbled on this guy?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So tragic for that little girl. Makes me mad
too.

Even if he doesnt get the death penalty, Im sure justice will be served but not the kind you and I are thinking. It will be served when he goes to jail and feels what its like to be abused... if not killed.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What would the SS be investigating in a chat-room called "pre-teen, baby and toddler sex" apart from pedophiles?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most disturbing things I've heard of in a long time. At what point does some one sink so low that they would committ such an act? I agree with an earlier poster in the fact that we seem to be slowly decaying as a society, to such a state, that we might not be able to recover.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
skychief
That earlier poster would be me, and I think we WERE decaying slowly, and now the process is accelarating. It's breakneck..check out some of my other threads...

Granny robs and murders neighbor with claw hammer

Strippers call in hitmen to dispatch non-paying customers

Mother strangles infant daughter because "she was the devil."

(I was going to post this one) Womans body found strewn across apartment, head in bowling bag, boyfriend in custody

Someone else posted that story about the daylight axe murder (decapitation) of a man in a quiet london neighborhood...

There was the child thrown from the car on the highway...

It's all twisted up, and we're snapping like an overstressed bow rope...

twang...twang......twang..twang..twang..twangtwangtwang - (wait for it..wait for it...SNAP!)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is a most heinous crime and the scumbag should be punished greatly. Pedophilia is an awful crime, there's nothing worse than hearing about these dirty old men who go after young children.

Life imprisonment in a super-max in solitary confinement sounds good to me. Death is too lax a punishment for him.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
What would the SS be investigating in a chat-room called "pre-teen, baby and toddler sex" apart from pedophiles?

Maybe its part of their "proactive approach". In this case though, GOOD!

the following is from the secret service investigative mission statement:

...The Secret Service believes that its primary enforcement jurisdictions will only increase in significance in the 21st Century. For this reason, the Secret Service has adopted a proactive approach to monitor the development of technology and continue to use it in the interest of federal, state, and local law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Devil is loose and living in our neighborhoods.

As i said before, i'd like this lynching party to be at my house

jra

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now that's just F***** up. I agree with who ever said death would be too good for this guy. Generally other inmates in prisons hate rapists, especially child rapists... he will wish he was dead.

And yes it does seem like society is getting worse by the minute.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I say:
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What can we expect when we allow the likes of people from N.A.M.B.L.A
( National Association of Man/Boy Love) to have tax exempt status in this country. I am saddened by this event, but not appalled...just another day in Sin city. Good JoB SS..Juridiction or not!
The A.C.L.U will probably try to get this weasel off.........he looks like something out of a scene from the Movie Deliverance!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Things like this make it hard to see a lynching as wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's correct JRA, Child Rapist are the number 1 people who get raped in prison, I say let this MFing bastard rot in the can for the rest of his life, being anally raped by a big bad guy called Bubba...

Death would definitly be too good for a pile of crap like him.....

Why can't they realise how fragile a little child is? how could they destroy the rest of their lifes? this child when grown up will never be able to have a normal sex life! HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH TO DO THIS? HOW COULD PEOPLE LET THIS HAPPEN?

As for the Secret Service being involved, I highly doubt it, this is a typical FBI type sting.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are some subjects that may not be appropriate here too. Like to have Skeptic Overlords' view on this..

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am trying very hard not to cry. I just cannot fathom anyone wanting to harm a child for any reason at all. My child is four. They are so innocent and almost magical at these young ages.

This bastard deserves the cruelest punishment imaginable. I cant even think of anything terrible enough to make up for what he has done. Mabe we should send him to Saudi Arabia or something. I`m sure they can think of plenty of things to do to him.

Oh God help me, I could tear his head off with my bear hands if I had the chance.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
My question is how he did it 5 times before he was arrested. Was the undercover agent just allowing it to happen over and over again?

I think its safe to say 'no' to that.

If he was doing it 'live on the internet' that means he was doing it over a webcam broadcast, and that means that people were watching.

He probably had an audience, perhaps even one that requested it. Disgusting. At least with the internet they can track where the files went and what not.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Don't worry folks they will kill the sicko in prison.

People often say that, but I wonder if its true? I don't see any reason to think that sick criminals are going to be like 'well, what i did was wrong, but thats effing sick!'. No honour amoung theives and all.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
I agree with an earlier poster in the fact that we seem to be slowly decaying as a society, to such a state, that we might not be able to recover.

I don't think so. There have allways been disgusting, wretched things hapening. Allways. Its not like these are new phenomenons. Hell, some of this stuff is the cultural norm in some places.

So don'tworry, humanity has allways been a cesspool!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join