It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am psychosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I've read that there's no point in arguing and reasoning with a schizo person.
They can get agressive before questioning their precious head-movie.
If I put aside the possibility of a spirit possession, it looks like their wiring bypasses the hypothalamus.
One part of the brain makes stuff up, just like a dream and it goes right into the memory without questioning and fact-checking with the rest of the brain. Maybe it goes through the hearing center first. Like I said, I still believe it's a slow wave disorder just like epilepsy and it could start as a sleep-disorder, lack of normal memory formation during REM sleep, lack of sensorimotor rhythm,..
I'm not the only one. You can search-engine slow wave disorders and find some research and even treatments like this:
Slowing down overactive right brain hemisphere and speeding up the left one - the logical one.
It's hard to tell if a psychotic person doesnt need to speed up the right one without a scan. The research is weak. They will never get a scan but fists of pills.
But hey, you could try and put on your headphones in reverse and the default way the other day. I like to sync my hemispheres with one frequency but it's a special tool for special needs. I'm trying it for depression:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sandro420
I have a friend who says the same as you.....people spying and listening devices in his walls. He says it is because his blood group is RhD negative.
He states that he is being shouted at.....and if you observe him it is obvious that he is hearing the shouts. I asked him what they say....they call him names and insult him.

I gently advised him to speak to his doctor......he got angry saying that I am saying it's all in his head.....he insists that the shouts come from outside of his head.
edit on 17-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sandro420

That's wild man! It IS funny. Maybe someone who drinks blood was looking for it and you hear his thoughts telepathically. Probably not but it could happen accidentally when you think about other people all the time.

IDK.,does it come from loneliness alone or was there a drug abuse in your history? Even bad weed or alcohol can fry your wiring. Mucho alcohol and no B vitamins for years and your brain starts falling apart.
There's that anti-psychotic weed with cannabidiol. I grew myself some Indica strains in the past and even the THC-dominant strains freezed my inner overthinking. Hashplant was a nicely debilitating strain. I guess it's better than antipsychotic drugs. I tried such pill once and it gave me anxiety how alien and chemical the feeling was. If I take couple of drops of CBD oil I feel so normal that it's bizzare. When I smoke couple of tokes of 1:1 THC:CBD hybrid with one beer it's rather: I dont know anything about nothing and I dont care. It puts me to sleep and the zombie feeling is still there the next day.
edit on 17/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Do you experiencee this also?

When I read the posts different posts trigger me in different ways. Some seem calming and relaxing white others give stress althought they are all words on a screen they have different vibes.

Some are different when you reread them some time later sometimes shocking me how I replied to them but I figure it's just me shocking myself.

The thing about psychosis is you know it's there when it's there. It's a huge black hole. I've never been full blown psychotic but got a glimpse of it.

You are alien to yourself feeling trapped. The switch to turn the light off in the room to go to sleep is in the other room and the door is locked and you don't have the key and neither is it in the room. .

You can 't switch the experience off, you're trapped and it's really what some would call hell but when it's gone it's nothing again. You never get the quality of life you need.

You can say a human can feel good and bad but how you feel is terrible, it's the flip side of bad that is not good. You'd wish you would just feel bad really. You got too close, you ate the apple.

It's really that, you need to distance yourself from something setting closer to something else.

All in all it's true what they say, you're nuts, insane but hearing people say that sure hurts like hell. That's easy, right, to hear from people who want nothing to do with you that you're nuts. But the experience is real and it doesn't help being told you're nuts.

In fact you aren't nuts, you are with your full functioning conscience in another reality, like putting on a VR helmet.

edit on 28-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Used to.
Except the triggering part. I still sometimes understand something written way different after a "cooling off period".

Sometimes I read things in that weren't even there.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I came to realize that here in the world I am not aware of how I look to other people.

I have an idea of how I look and move but it is not seen. I know the movements that I make, I am aware of them and there's this thing that says they are ok or not.

Even though there's nobody there it's like I know how I look.

When I consider the movements ok I consider how people remember me normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I Pray that your Healing continually progresses, and I wish the same upon others who suffer as you have.

God Loves us All, not One above Another.

<< 1   >>

join