It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travelers wanted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

dang, just when you think your original

if SHTF and no time travelers show up ill have beer and food so no matter what i win

oh and the cookie cake

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I heard a conspiracy theory that Lotteries are meant to fool an catch time travelers yesterday's lotto numbers. Don't know how that would help with invites, since it wojld a bait an lure trick.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

By posting this thread, you indirectly interfered with the timeline, thereby nullifying the possibility of the potential outcome.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Time travel is impossible, because time doesn't exist. It's a form of measurement, like centimeters on a ruler.

In the sense of time travel as most people consider time, we can only travel to the future.

Tell you what though, send me an invite, and I'll try to make the party next time the universe resets and we do this all again in a few trillion years from now. If I can retain the memory and it doesn't just come to me as deja vu that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I will post the exact GPS location and time of the meet up for the party I. This site and as we know anything in the internet is there forever

So hopefully this will work

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
That’s very interesting and haven't ever heard of that idea, even though I don’t quite fully believe it. But Talk about a secret operation hidden in plain sight if it were true!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It would be like the Netflix she w ‘TRAVLERS’

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Your party sucked
you could at least have got some booze in

also it was Sheldon Cooper you got this off
wasn't it ?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sandro420

who is Sheldon cooper?

and here is the GPS for the meet up

43°08'06.4"N 77°26'46.6"W meet up was from 8-9:15PM and i waited a good 10mins after for stragglers
edit on 16-8-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
*yawn*

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That party was the mother of all parties!

OMG, fun as #. And the dinner, I don't think I've ever eaten that before, it must have evolved down the line, but it was delicious.

Thank you, and I apologize if I imbibed a bit too much, but those spirits were also new to me.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The coolest thing will be, if some future morning you wake up and suddenly realize that your memories of the evening have changed -

- and it turns out that some time travelers were 'late' (hours? days? weeks?) to see this thread but on seeing it, decided to attend the party...
...hmmmm...how would that work, I wonder?

We have the written record and your memories that no one attended -

- yet what if even now, there's a Tardis full of time travelers all arguing about whether or not to attend the party? What happens if eventually they end up deciding to go?

edit on 16-8-2020 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No beer ?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

i got a sub and a medium pizza and some soda and cookies.

adult drinks and hobbit long leaf were allocated for the the guests

there was a very cool and close rainless thunderstorm at the end that was really cool.

none of the food or drink were wasted

ETA: i did send random invites to a bunch of people some that i know some that i dont. so i kept up my end of the deal.

hopefully next time around there will be someone there
edit on 17-8-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So everyone was a no show?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
(I will talk about my visit to the future briefly)

(Instead)

(We don't know yet if god will award moses the specific power of euthanasia, before his testimony is resolved, that why we need to be faithful, and let things run their course.............the issue of a calamity, versus, that is god or the son of man taking precedence in resolving a portion of mankind (end of life processes), corresponding to the resolution of testimony will be discerned when god interjects into the matter, so soon)

Lost Book
alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-49/

Nostradamus has pictures of dinosaurs, and pictures of the planet mars, those are both valid references.
Expedition OFF World, to andromeda. etc. I'm involved with that, I can see a virgin landscape, very pleasant, very much fully of life. Also there were some houses built there, lots of creatures from text books you don't see on earth.
specifically about mars, some place underground, the area is compared to the general space of one of the countries...........looks man made where I am standing I can see the surface of mars, I see also what resembles a small golden women (in a box), but some references to high technology, and i'll leave the statement at that.
further into the future, I see a cascading event on mars, it appears to be heating up, the entire underground network becomes flooded with water, the deaths of many, lots of confusion.
I suppose the real future is not that important
I susppose in the near future, I am alone with this one women, I talked to in the present, onboard a space ship. There is an entire deck dedicated to vegetation, an observation deck. and in between being with this women, I am working out a plan to address mankind, and seeing into the issue of a calamity on earth.
What I meant to say was, I suspose the real future is not that important, because, I have succeeded in near future of my goal, either to conceal the judgment, or to faithfully see how this suicide issue with mankind's and its pleasure as is evident to day, continues for a short season. So technically I don't exist anymore in the eyes of mankind, they have all forgotten god.

EDIT

I forgot to mention that I felt very happy and content. So it seems, the information Moses presents is progressive...
edit on 17-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Time travel is too lonely. Everywhere you go, nobody knows you. Every time you travel, you destroy more of the existence you came from.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

German kids from netflix come to mind

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

So everyone was a no show?

I was there, I was just using a cloaking device.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join