It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I will wait and see what happens but I would be in the "no" camp for now.

No, I don't trust it.

No, I am not convinced it is needed, necessary or will even work.

And I'm concerned that it will be dangerous and have long term side effects.

Of course, my Dr. will give me the hard sell like he always does and I will consider it based on the info available at the time it is available.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Blueracer
It is easy to say no. But what if your employer says you have to take it to keep your job? What is all employers say that? Then what will you say?

Pretty sure that would be discrimination and massive lawsuits, even if the laws are re-written. Any vaccine there will be a certain number of people that can not take it and you can't discriminate against them because of it.

Is that the case though? They can refuse your children enrolling in school if they have not been vaccinated. This seems to be the same thing.

A work mandate for a vaccine could be done Im sure it woulb be extremely unpopular and it would be legally challenged in the first week. Guaranteed

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
inject yourself retards.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Since its impossible to make an effective vaccine via their current methodology for a Corona virus as it mutates very quickly - I'd consider anything labeled as a vaccine is just poison.

So I cannot recommend anyone taking it as it's impossible for them to get this right.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Quite likely. I just really am concerned that they may try to turn this whole thing into a social conformity system like China is running under.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
inject yourself retards.

This whole saga has gone right by the script.

I bet you the vaccines will cause mass infertility, cancers, genetic problems, etc.

Poor people will also likely be the ones getting defective batches most commonly.

It's all common sense that this follows...

Maybe I'm just a cynic but I doubt it lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Because, if I do catch the flu and then catch COVID the chances of serious problems developing are increased.

Minimize comorbidity, minimize risk.

edit on 8/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because, if I do catch the flu and then catch COVID the chances of serious symptoms are increased.

The chances of you getting both is very high. If you get the flu, it will be COVID. Break an arm, it will be COVID. : O

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Negative ghost rider. The pattern is full

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I will wait and see what happens but I would be in the "no" camp for now.

No, I don't trust it.
No, I am not convinced it is needed, necessary or will even work.
And I'm concerned that it will be dangerous and have long term side effects.

Of course, my Dr. will give me the hard sell like he always does and I will consider it based on the info available at the time it is available.

Given the information we keep being given regarding the virus, by those in charge.

governments/scientists are giving us information which changes by the day if

not by the hour...... How can we trust a vaccination produced on the hoof (as it

were) when recognised vaccinations take years to perfect?

I will just mention Thalidomide .........A medication that was not fully tested for

everything it was perscribed for I think most people will know of it if not ......

thalidomide.ca...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
a reply to: putnam6

Quite likely. I just really am concerned that they may try to turn this whole thing into a social conformity system like China is running under.

After 2020 anything is possible,for me I'm at risk but Ive already got medical issues, Id be worried about drug interactions and such. I know it's serious for some people, I'm can mostly work from home if I have to anyway

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Because, if I do catch the flu and then catch COVID the chances of serious problems developing are increased.

Is that because you have other under lying conditions?

And IF that is the case I'm surprised you have not had the flu jab on a

regular basis before this year?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I might actually get the flu vaccine this year, kind of on the fence about it though. Last flu season was the first time in my life I caught the flu twice, B in Nov and A in Jan. I kinda think that the one in Jan might have had a side of COVID, but who knows. Haven’t seen what strains are going to be in this years flu shot yet, and if they are still H1N1 and Victoria I might just skip it.

Not a chance that I’m going to take a COVID vaccine this year or next though. To my knowledge, there’s never been a successful Coronavirus vaccine for humans, and only a couple for veterinary use that are very limited in effective duration. There have also been some attempts at coronavirus vaccines that have been disasters for veterinary and humans. If memory serves there was a coronavirus vaccine for felines that made the takers more susceptible. And an experimental SARS vaccine that did something similar to people. So, no rushed to production, poorly tested, manufacturer not responsible for adverse effects vaccine for me this year or next.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
inject yourself retards.

Vaccines have pretty well eliminated diseases such as polio, measles, tetanus, and smallpox, among others, which affected and killed millions of people. If you are so ignorant as to call people who accept vaccines "retards," then this is proof positive of the failure of our educational system, especially science education. Would you care to return to a world where those diseases are rampant?

However, I look forward to people such as yourself rejecting the vaccine and therefore placing yourself at more risk to actually get and die of Covid. Any improvement in the gene pool is appreciated. Thanks.

link   
in my prognostication the needles are preloaded with the tracking device.
a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
when a virus invades a human body, the immune system makes antibodies. these antibodies make the person immune to the same virus during the next exposure. a reply to: schuyler

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Because, if I do catch the flu and then catch COVID the chances of serious symptoms are increased.

The chances of you getting both is very high. If you get the flu, it will be COVID. Break an arm, it will be COVID. : O

That makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i think the needles are preloaded with the economic tracking devices
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
flu and covid together would be bad one effects the upper respiratory system and the other effects the lower respiratory system...you would be screwed...it would be rare but never say never.....60 years ago my friend was sick and the drs were baffled they finally figured out she had the chicken pox and the measles at the same time ...what were the odds of getting those 2 together...like hitting the lotto!

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No underlying conditions to speak of.

I haven't been an "oldster" long enough to worry much about problems associated with flu previously, but with the new kid on the block things have changed.

I could probably deal with either, but both?

Reduced comorbidity, reduced risk.
edit on 8/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join