It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
William Binney at Lawyers' Committee September 9/11 Anniversary Event

William Binney is a former intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency (NSA) and whistleblower. He retired on October 31, 2001, after more than 30 years with the agency.

In the 1990s, he co-founded a unit on automating signals intelligence with NSA research chief Dr. John Taggart. Binney’s NSA career culminated as Technical Leader for intelligence in 2001. He has expertise in intelligence analysis, traffic analysis, systems analysis, knowledge management, and mathematics (including set theory, number theory, and probability). William Binney is an outspoken critic of illegal domestic surveillance programs and is the creator of Thin Thread – a surveillance system that would protect US Citizens privacy rights.

In this presentation William Binney goes over some of the Edward Snowden material. Helps explain some of the Shadow Gate backend.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Update on ShadowGate 2

We finished recording yesterday and I'm heading back to Florida now. A lot of work ahead of us. Making great progress on next book, "Archetypes of the ShadowNet: Hacking Mankind's Shadow," which I hope to have complete in the next week or so now that my interview piece is finished on ShadowGate 2.

The Lincon Project will be one organization under fire, Democrats pretending to be Republicans. I use to subscribe to their feed just to see what the other side was throwing around, maybe they might have a valid criticism occasionally? Did not find a good one. Deleted their feed when the story about Trump rubbishing the troops came out a week or two ago. Just look too far gone.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Just to update this story, all charges have been dropped and the case against Millie Weaver has been dismissed (and rightfully so, I might add). From her twitter page:

twitter.com...
edit on 22-10-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hea reply to: vor78

Hell yes!! And part 2!!

Spam the deal outnof your local governments social media feeds again! The county, the city, the mayor, each colibrí commissioner and city councilman, your local pd and sheriffs Office, even the school boards. We cantor allow this yo stay in the background, we have got to push le everywhere.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Millie Weaver Exonerated! All Charges Dropped & Case Dismissed

This video is a statement by Millie outside the courts about her case.

Shadow Gate 2.0 - Full Documentary

NOTICE: The content of this video is part of an official whistleblower complaint.

On the day Shadow Gate had an early release, a well planned targeted smear campaign by media outlets and social media influencers was launched to distract away from the subtle panic the military industrial complex was going through in the background.

What was so dangerous about Shadow Gate and our whistleblowers that the documentary created such a knee-jerk reaction? That is the subject of this documentary.

This documentary does not goes as deep as the first one and focus more on the media reaction to the documentary. Youtube has not censored this video like they did the first one.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I really apareciate you keeping us updated. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great to see this information

Infowars will always be more reliable than most 3 letter propaganda machines (NBC, CBS, CNN, etc)

I trust them and take their work seriously. I don't even consider what MSM says, it's totally ignored

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

never heard of her before she seems nice

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join