It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How cases are prosecuted in any jurisdiction is up to the elected prosecutor. I don't agree with it, but that's how it works. None of that changes the legal definition of burglary.

Come on Man , Do you Really Believe that ? The " LAW " Nowadays is ALL About Politics . Millie is a Unafraid Outspoken Women , that's Dangerous in a Hotbed Political State like Texas in 2020 Right Before a National Presidential Election . I am sure that Weird Dude who Ran in the Dem Presidential Debate agrees with me on that to .

You do realize that all top prosecutors are also politicians, right?
This would make any action they decide to take political in nature.
That stands true for the small town county DA all the way up to the AG of the United States.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

" This would make any action they decide to take political in nature. "

What , you do not Get it ? YES !

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I personally think they want everyone out of their way. It’s power they’re after.

And yes. It’s a blackmail thing. They use the data collected to manipulate a target. tore or whatever her name is specifically said they use the data for blackmail and that people like Pelosi have no clue the amount of dirt they have on her.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastStand
Okay for what it's worth RT is running with this and here is the link. It's RT so take it with a grain of salt. However there are tweets and comms from others involved. Apperantly the charges originated in Ohio. It may not be a burglary charge but more of a theft of government documents.

Link: www.google.com...

Yep,,word is they thought she is in possession of Hillary's so called private emails. Seems they are fishing because they are scared of what info she might have stumbled on in her investigation of the deep state.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

put down the bottle

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ironic she is exposing the deep state and gets targeted by a deeper shadow state 😈

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This may be the video.........

What They Don't Want You To See

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's it!

One of the contractors Millie was working with on it said that Robert Storch the IG of the NSA is an Obama stooge put into Ukraine to cover everything up. Trump needs to fire his ass ASAP.
edit on 14-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

(post by ElectricUniverse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

That's it!

One of the contractors Millie was working with on it said that Robert Storch the IG of the NSA is an Obama stooge put into Ukraine to cover everything up. Trump needs to fire his ass ASAP.

OhOh 😎

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Reporter Millie Weaver was today arrested without bail. The officer who did the arrest claims she was indicted by grand jury for "burglary," weird since she is no criminal and was about to publish info that would be detrimental to the deep echelons within the military industrial complex and the deep state, on the video she posted as she was getting arrested.

There are also reports that she is also being charged by this "grand jury" with "tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and domestic violence. The Sheriff’s Office also confirmed she is being held without bond and will remain in custody over the weekend until she appears before a judge on Monday morning."

BTW, you can hear in the video the officer say "we have 2 21s here..." So it seems her husband was also arrested. They are both being held without a bond meanwhile democrat mayors/governors have released hardened criminals, like murderers and rapists, from prisons in democrat hellholes due to COVID-19 and several of these hardened criminals have committed more murders, rapes, and other crimes in demonrat infested hellholes like New York city.

Breaking: Infowars Reporter Millie Weaver Arrested on Secret Indictment!

(I noticed that site has the date as August 15th, 2020 & in the U.S. it is still the 14th. Could be an error. However I have corroborated the info on that site with other sites.)

edit on 14-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Millie Weaver is no burglar or thief, this is definitely a politically motivated witch hunt.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
UPDATE ON MILLIE'S ARREST

Dave sees It is a targeted hit and clearly a setup. Has been arrested and is a serious charge.

#shadowgate Milly weaver gets arrested right before her Shadownet documentary! Federal charges?

Defango follows some of the #shadowgate and Patrick Bergy. Ann Vandersteel has been another reporter that has been following the story. He is expecting the censorship to enter the topic as things get out of hand rather quickly. Needs to look into it more.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Does he say the arrest took place in Ohio. Isn’t that the 17th state.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Throw all your inhibitions out the front door. Be willing to die to defeat
the wicked. And we can leave our children a far better world. Ignore
what time it is? And leave them the misery of bondage and slaughter.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Millie Weaver is no burglar or thief, this is definitely a politically motivated witch hunt.

And a random domestic violence charge??? What the hell??

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interesting development. I watched the video ( sorry my earlier link was just
a preview). Some of this stuff we already knew from Edward Snowden,
though she did get some new stuff that if one can research it is quite
scary. None of that is legally allowed to be used on a U.S. Citizen without
a FISA warrant, or similar. ( at any given time there may be a special
window that LE can use depending on the circumstances).

She interviewed someone who claims she worked for John Brennan,
former director of the CIA. Not to repeat myself, but the CIA has a
directorate to operate outside of the United States. One critical
thing that the two whistelblowe'rs mentioned is that they were
under the impression, or worked on projects that were inside
the COTUS and they indicated this intelligence operation was
used in USA elections. Scary stuff. If true, and could be proven
this is the stuff that lands you six feet under.

Just ask Michael Hastings....oh wait....

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

what General Jones is calling propriety information

Who is General Jones?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

noticed that site has the date as August 15th, 2020 & in the U.S. it is still the 14th. Could be an error.

Ya think?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I find it ironic that she is reporting on different layers of media maninpulation to cause disent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join