It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the elite control systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't know where to put this.

www.foxnews.com...

A Georgia school district that reopened in-person classes last week is quarantining more than 900 students and staff members due to possible exposure to the coronavirus.

www.cnn.com...

More than 2,000 students, teachers and staff members across five states have been quarantined after at least 230 positive coronavirus cases were reported.

We begged to have our children put back into school and under the control of the elite run school system. Now that they have them they will use them to further their agenda.
But we begged for this.

In a time when we should have been happy to free our kids from those brainwashing machines we call schools.
We could have been creating another form of teaching that was not controlled.
But instead we begged for their system to come and save us.

The elites have us begging for all forms of control.
We beg for our 9 to 5 low wage jobs to come back. Another means of control.
We beg for our great fiat economic system to come back. Another means of control.
We are begging for medicines produced by big pharma. Another means of control.
We beg them to let the police do as they please. Another means of control.

Covid caused us to lose and thus be free of many of the elites systems of control.
Why are we begging to have them back?

Was the plan by the elites to fake the loss of that control just to test how deeply we are addicted to it?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Using your logic,

“They” told us how to defeat them right from the outset, how to break their control over us by blunting their weapon.

They told us “Stay indoors, practice social distancing, and for God’s sake, wear a mask!”, and in a few months we can get this under control.

But we got antsy, let our childish, Egos rule our actions, and demanded “our Rights”, forgetting that “rights” come with responsibilities.

And here we are, now even more under the oppressive thumb than we would have been if we had been able to play the game they knew we would lose.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
scared,
We have disagreed on a few things in the past.

On this however, I Must agree with almost all the points you have made.

It is true, we are being tested, for what is not quite as clear..... YET.

We all have our own thoughts though.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
scared,

Perhaps the test is to see which of us could survive the confinement of an extended space flight to a “New Earth” when our current planet becomes uninhabitable?

We are seeing just who can adapt to the rigors of the “New Normal”, and who are, and would be, driven mad by the conditions of extended confinement.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Quadrivium
scared,

Perhaps the test is to see which of us could survive the confinement of an extended space flight to a “New Earth” when our current planet becomes uninhabitable?

We are seeing just who can adapt to the rigors of the “New Normal”, and who are, and would be, driven mad by the conditions of extended confinement.

As I said "We all have our own thoughts".
That test would not apply to me, as I have been going to work during the entire pandemic.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The global oligarchs got more powerful while the rest of us cowered in fear clinging to every penny we had incase it all went belly up. While mom and pop shops closed down, and even smaller retail chains downsized Amazon exploded and apple is on tye verge of splitting their shares again.
Really makes you think.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

We beg for our great fiat economic system to come back. Another means of control.

Covid caused us to lose and thus be free of many of the elites systems of control.
Why are we begging to have them back?

Was the plan by the elites to fake the loss of that control just to test how deeply we are addicted to it?

Hi STS. Do you still believe in this from July 18th ?

Nope. that is just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business.
Like a no shirt no shoes no service policy.
Now they can add no mask no vaccine no service.

And I defend their right to do that.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yes.

But what does that have to do with my thread?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

“They” told us how to defeat them right from the outset, how to break their control over us by blunting their weapon.

Maybe they felt they had no choice. If we didn't help contain the virus the entire system would have come down.
They would have lost all their control that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay.
Was wondering what you think about that supposed 'elite' ?
Who are they ?
Are they a part of, descended from, or otherwise linked to to corporate oligarchy, and 'business' ?

Are the majority of "9 to 5 low wage jobs" : not supplied by 'business', and the salaries are not : "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

Are the founders, and champions of "our great fiat economic system" : not 'businessmen', and so another example of "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

Are private doctors, whom manage their careers like a 'business', the usurped medical associations, and 'big-pharma' : "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

If you're worried about the police : have you thought about who, or what will replace the police ? Private 'business' ?

Who then : is exercising this 'control' ?
Is not 'business' already in a very powerful position of 'control', over our western lives ?
Do you want to give them more 'control' , by just letting them set their own rules ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Was wondering what you think about that supposed 'elite' ? Who are they ? Are they a part of, descended from, or otherwise linked to to corporate oligarchy, and 'business' ?

I believe they are human like anyone else and could be connected with all kinds of buisnesses and government.

Are the majority of "9 to 5 low wage jobs" : not supplied by 'business', and the salaries are not : "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

If the pay isn't decided by the owner then no.

Are the founders, and champions of "our great fiat economic system" : not 'businessmen', and so another example of "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

I don't like it. But I will always defend the rights of private property.
I wonder what the majority of the business owners really think of that fiat system?

Are private doctors, whom manage their careers like a 'business', the usurped medical associations, and 'big-pharma' : "just a private business owner deciding the rules of his business" ?

Yes.

If you're worried about the police : have you thought about who, or what will replace the police ? Private 'business' ?

I never said I wanted the police removed. I said , because most here used to be against police abuse of power, people now begging for them to do just that.

Who then : is exercising this 'control' ? Is not 'business' already in a very powerful position of 'control', over our western lives ? Do you want to give them more 'control' , by just letting them set their own rules ?

Who knows? My guess it's the governments.
less regulation , less interference would give the private citizens more control over what they own.
What that would mean for society? Would it cause the business owners to have more control over the rest of us? Well we would have to try it out to find those answers.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I believe they are human like anyone else and could be connected with all kinds of buisnesses and government.

More specifically : who are these 'elite' you speak of ?

If the pay isn't decided by the owner then no.

If the owner doesn't decide the pay of a business, then who does ?

I don't like it. But I will always defend the rights of private property.
I wonder what the majority of the business owners really think of that fiat system?

Just ask them ! They are the fathers, and backers.

Yes

So you recognize that 'big-pharma', is pushing the medical narrative, and ensuring massive profits for themselves, charging obscene amounts for 'necessary' meds : and yet you give them full rights in charging whatever they want, while still lamenting the control it has over folks ?

Do think it was purely, 100% the government';s idea, to give legal immunity to vaccine manufacturers ?

Who knows? My guess it's the governments.
less regulation , less interference would give the private citizens more control over what they own.
What that would mean for society? Would it cause the business owners to have more control over the rest of us? Well we would have to try it out to find those answers.

You've been a member for 6 years here now, and you really still think the governments are the ones in charge ?

Have you not seen any of the documentaries, about the fiat-system, and how corporations control governments ?
Did you not watch the vids in my other thread where we had a discussion ?
Have you not seen my recent thread : Expose Bill Gates Day ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Some of the names of the "elite" who make these decisions concerning the world population can be found each year among the list of participants in the annual Bilderberger's meeting. Wikipedia describes who these people are....

The participants are between 120 and 150 people, including political leaders, experts from industry, finance, academia and the media.[5] About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.[5][2] Historically, attendee lists have been weighted toward bankers, politicians, directors of large businesses[11] and board members from large publicly traded corporations, including IBM, Xerox, Royal Dutch Shell, Nokia and Daimler.[12] Heads of state, including former King Juan Carlos I of Spain and former QueenBeatrix of the Netherlands, have attended meetings.[12][13] A source connected to the group told The Daily Telegraph in 2013 that other individuals, whose names are not publicly issued, sometimes turn up "just for the day" at the group's meetings.[14] Various popular conspiracy theories describe the Bilderbergers as the most powerful group of men in the history of the planet.[

Apparently this year's meeting has been cancelled presumably due to the virus....but here is a list of last year's (2019) attendees. Henry Kissenger would seem to be a regular. He's gotta be around 150 years old by now...he must have a steady supply of adrenochrome available.
edit on 8/22/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

Chairman: Henri de Castries

Stacey Abrams

Andrew Adonis

Roger Altman

Louise Arbour

Inés Arrimadas

Audrey Azoulay

James H. Baker (DOD)

Patricia Barbizet

José Manuel Barroso

Dominic Barton

Nick Bostrom

Ana Botín

Svein Richard Brandtzæg

Børge Brende

Thomas Buberl

Kathalijne Buitenweg

Mark Carney

Pablo Casado

Jared Cohen

Matthew Daniels

Paschal Donohoe

Mathias Döpfner

James O. Ellis

Niall Ferguson

Jeremy Fleming

Timothy Garton Ash

Richard Gnodde

François Godement

Adam Grant

Lilli Gruber

Edeltraud Hanappi-Egger

Connie Hedegaard

Mary Kay Henry

Mellody Hobson

Reid Hoffman

Vernon Jordan

Sigrid Kaag

Alex Karp

Henry Kissinger

Ömer Koç

Stephen Kotkin

Ivan Krastev

Henry Kravis

Ulf Kristersson

André Kudelski

Jared Kushner

Bruno Le Maire

Ursula von der Leyen

Thomas Leysen

Erkki Liikanen

Helge Lund

Ueli Maurer

Sara Mazur

Megan McArdle

Claire McCaskill

Fernando Medina

John Micklethwait

Zanny Minton Beddoes

Craig Mundie

Satya Nadella

Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands

Michael O'Leary

David Petraeus

Matthew Pottinger

Patrick Pouyanné

Jüri Ratas

Matteo Renzi

Johan Rockström

Robert Rubin

Mark Rutte

Michael Sabia

John Sawers

Nadia Schadlow

Eric Schmidt

Nemat Shafik

Radosław Sikorski

P. W. Singer

Metin Sitti

Timothy D. Snyder

Bård Vegar Solhjell

Jens Stoltenberg

Mustafa Suleyman

Linda Teuteberg

Tidjane Thiam

Peter Thiel

Rafał Trzaskowski

Mark Tucker

Tom Tugendhat

Jessica Uhl

Darren Walker

Marcus Wallenberg

Martin Wolf

Gerhard Zeiler

Dieter Zetsche

Ichad Haas

And their goals?....

In 2001, Denis Healey, a Bilderberg group founder and a steering committee member for 30 years, said, "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."[15]

Hmm...a single community throughout the world. I wonder how the virus comes into play in this plan?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

More specifically : who are these 'elite' you speak of ?

Who knows? Just different people in positions of power.
Most people would point to those they don't like. I think it could be anyone.

you give them full rights in charging whatever they want, while still lamenting the control it has over folks ?

It's their business. So long as we live in a society that makes medicine a product that anyone can profit from. I defend the rights of the owners of that product. If universal healthcare comes then it will be the government. The government works for us and I would not consider them a private business. So in that case whatever changes the majority of people want is what should be done.
Medicine is a unique issue. hard to say what the right thing to do would be. But giving anyone power over another persons property is not what I want.

Have you not seen any of the documentaries

I'm skeptical of anything I see online.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Do you consider it possible : that those faces that we see ; are merely puppets on a string ?

Who or what : are the distractors ; distracting us from ?

Might some say that our governments, have long-ago been usurped by the oligarchs, elite, technocrats, or whatever ?

It is fantastic that you are skeptical. Keep it up.
Bring that healthy skepticism, and watch those vids though, if you can.

edit on 29-8-2020 by Nothin because: sp

new topics

top topics

join