It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just can not believe celebrities can be this stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Try again.

harvardhrj.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

There are stupid celebrities on both sides of the political spectrum. Ted "the ped" nugent is an amazing musician, but has the IQ/common sense of frog snot.

90% of celebs are famous for their looks. In Curtis's case, it wasn't her acting 'talent' that got her the early roles; IIRC one of her 'Halloween' co-stars said in an interview that she had a talent for servicing 2 or 3 men at once. Eve Plumb (Jan Brady) got a few post Brady Bunch roles due to her , ummm, 'personal grownth'.... Lita Ford got a short tour opening for Bon Jovi by tag teaming the band.......

Joan Jett quote: ''In the Runaways, 3 of the 4 band members were gay. Yet we all f#(+'d Kim Fowley and countless record company executives when we were all 16-17.''

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What is that nose-blowing thing?

I actually am like that - I never learned how to blow my nose, so I can't do it.

Another reason is, it would feel SO disgusting to push some kind of mucus-slime through my FACE into the world, it'd be like defacating through the middle of my FACE! AAGH! Neverr!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

What is that picture in your avatar?

Did you just take a bad-quality version of one of Meier's Beamship photos and combine it with the old Loch Ness-photo and add a weirdly huge monster riding the monster?

I once created a similar picture, but it was just a self-drawn thing, where there's a blue moon and all kinds of things happening at the same exact time, and I titled it "Zero-Times-in-a-Lifetime-Event'" or something, so I actually like the idea. I think you could add a bit more to it and use better-quality source material and scale the rider a bit better (Loch Ness Monster is not supposed to be tiny, so either that rider is some huge monster that the Nessie probably couldn't carry, or Nessie itself is so tiny it's silly).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join