It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is DJ Alan Walker somehow connected to COVID virus release?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In Alan Walkers video "Alone" (link below), a call goes out over the internet causing many young people wearing Antifa style face coverings and black hoodies to follow GPS coordinates to all arrive on hilltops overlooking what appears to be a sleepy seaside town. At the beginning of the crusade, the words "Walkers Join" is painted on the street in London's Piccadilly Square England, much like Black Lives Matter did in Washington DC.

Alan Walker – Alone - Dec 1, 2016
www.youtube.com...

It was released December 1, 2016, less than a month after protests and riots broke out in cities around the US because Trump was elected.

Article - Anti-Trump protesters take to the streets in many cities for a third night
www.washingtonpost.com... he-nation/

On December 24, 2019, Alan Walker released a trailer for a new video "Alone Part II". It promised to change the world as we know it. In it, "the girl (#28300) that changed everything" dawns a COVID style mask months before we knew to wear them.

Alan Walker & Ava Max - Alone, Pt. II (Trailer) - Premiered Dec 24, 2019
www.youtube.com...

Alone Part II was released a couple days later with the girl putting on a COVID type mask before hosting a news conference where she tells the story of her discovery of an ancient advanced civilization, which is outlined in the rest of the video. It begins as she conducts an experiment with chemicals. Then the final solution is taken to a museum where she wipes it on a painting of what appears to be black cloaked figures (looks like bats when flipped upside down ) revealing a map of the Son Doong cave in Vietnam.

She then goes there in search of the cave using the image from the painting and a book she apparently discovered clues to the mystery in. In the cave she discovers evidence of an ancient people in the form of a round mandala made illegible by moss growing on it. The scene then goes dark as she puts a COVID mask on when the mandala is revealed to be surrounded by red cloaked beings with torches. Clipping the darkened mandala and brightening it with photo editing reveals the carving under the moss.

The video ends with a drone shot of where the ceiling of the giant cave once collapsed. Since the cave is so big (largest cave known), a forest grew inside the cave growing outwards towards the sunlight coming through the open roof. The pic at the link below is of COVID, which is round with little red golf tee type spikes that didn't exist when the virus was in bats. They rather evolved to be able to attach to mucus as the virus became contagious to humans. The mandala is round while the cloaked figures are red with red glowing torches. The collapse cave ceiling is also round with trees growing in it like the golf tee style spikes of the COVID virus.

COVID virus
www.google.com...:1597341544420&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwi14dv64JjrAhXpx1kKHc0YBVAQ_AUoAnoECCgQBA&biw=1173&bih=783#imgrc=mCbMjcHrvCQoZM

Alan Walker & Ava Max - Alone, Pt. II - Premiered Dec 27, 2019
www.youtube.com...

As we now know, the COVID outbreak in China began in early December, around the time North Korea threatened the US with a “Christmas present” if we didn't steer a different course other than sanctions in peace talks between our two countries. We'd been being warned up to then to take a different tact that North Korea was favorable to by the end of the year or they'd prefer a more hostile approach.

On New Years Eve, China lied saying they investigated reports of a deadly pneumonia outbreak and confirmed it was not a virus. I gotta wonder if we'd lessened sanctions against China and North Korea before then, perhaps as a Christmas present, we'd have been told the pneumonia outbreak was a virus that was being contained while maybe the Walker “Alone part II” video would not have been released.

It's worthy noting that the origins of the virus is of great controversy while it was revealed in a short lived story from Newsweek that Dr Fauci, our top expert on communicable diseases who took the lead on the COVID response for president Trump, advocated successfully for experiments with the benign COVID in bats to be made contagious to humans in order to study it. They were then shut down because human error in containment procedures caused fears it would accidentally find it's way into the public domain. Dr Fauci, unwilling to give up his quest for the research got money to move the experiments to Wuhan China, which is where the outbreak originated around the time they successfully made the virus communicable to humans.

Article - Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research
www.newsweek.com...

It's important to understand that when we moved experiments we deemed too dangerous to conduct here to China, we opened the door to their being able to use it against us while we took the blame for it, unless of course we can successfully argue we could not do the research safely, but China could. It's also worth saying that the virus erupted in early December just as impeachment proceedings against Trump failed where even Democrats agreed that as long as the economy stayed strong, there was no way to stop Trump's reelection. It's also hard to ignore the fact that Dr Fauci was Trump's lead man dealing with COVID until soon after the story about his relationship to the experiments in the Wuham lab surfaced in the Newsweek article. After that, daily press briefings led by the president and Dr Fauci ended with reports on their being on the outs. George Floyd was murdered soon after, which the ensuing riots and protests made the virus story all but disappear.

Dr Fauci moved the experiments to Wuhan during the Obama years, which were completed under Trump while he was also Trump's lead guy dealing with the outbreak. So when the story about the origins of the experiments went away (other than reported by Epoch Times), neither side had an interest in raising it again because they were all politically culpable while exposing it anyway would have resulted in China blaming us for moving the research there, something I assume China would already be making a big deal about it they were innocent in the whole affair.

There's a lot more, a whole lot more. But gotta start somewhere. I'll present it as commentators come to understand what I've already posted.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Simply put...

Predictive Programing

That song has 1 Billion views now.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Don't know but the music sucks.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine38

So apparently all it takes to be a DJ in this day and age is having the dexterity to press “space bar” and “enter” on a keyboard.

Oh... and being signed to a major record label willing to shell shill out several thousand $$$ on marketing, ghostwriters, and a totally irrelevant and mediocre image thus confirming to the masses that thou hast no talent.

Why can’t he just go by Alan Walker? I’ll bet he doesn’t even own a single record, let alone know how to beat match.

Turntablists are real musicians.
DJs just play other people’s tracks.

I’ll bet Mr. Walker does neither.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Actually we suspect it started much earlier. Likely october but possibly as far back as august. I will rehash this later if you fail to find that information on satellite maps of hospitals and cell data around wuhan bio lab.
edit on 13-8-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Interesting thread. I hope to god there is some major archeological discovery!

Anything to take my mind off this ridiculous sh!t show we are living in.

S & F

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
He does just go by Alan Walker, I think OP said DJ so that people would know what he was talking about. Most music producers are very extensive in their music knowledge and can play many instruments.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

When I saw the thread title, I thought: "...?" But then I read the OP and found this very interesting! I only know of Alan Walker because my son discovered his electronic music playing the mobile game Dancing Line at age 4.

Generally not into electronic music as such, and maybe its the association with my young boy all happy, legs swinging from his chair playing this game and impressing all of the adults with coordination and skill that put us all to shame, but I actually really enjoy the music. I don't play it on my own, but its one of his most common requests on road trips.

That said, love the topic/angle, definitely going to explore more. Reminiscemt of my first real exposure to conspiracy via The KLF, A.K.A. The Justified Ancients of MuMu, F.K.A. The JAMMS

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm positive I heard many of the same arguments directed at "Turntablists", and Synthesizers before them. Its an argument that is completely laughable.

Composing songs by putting sounds together = music. You don't have to like it. It took me awhile to realize the skill and artistry of vinyl spinners. If you can recognize that as skill and talent, surely you can recognize the talent and skill of computer-based composers?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Anything to take my mind off this ridiculous sh!t show we are living in.

S & F

Oh no they're not gonna allow that. Your archaeological find will
be interrupted to bring you these messages.

" Were all in this together"

"Please cover your face"

"No mask No buy No sell no work no eat"

"Obey"

"consume"

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
guess I was hoping people would respond to this as a secret society threat that we can actually see, like “OMG, there it is, they hide what they're doing in music videos, this is huge!!!",, but there doesn't seem to be that kind of interest,, I do however notice nobody is challenging my conclusions,, seems to me if people thought I was full of crap, they'd have said so,, so there is that, and I'm new to ATS, so y'all don't know me,,

it's just that the other Alone Part II video (Alan Walker & Ava Max - Alone, Pt. II Live at Château de Fontainebleau - www.youtube.com... ), like the one I showed y'all is a movie with a trailer preview, then there's the one that highlights the singer Ava Max,, I really like her and happened to stumble onto this one without a clue who Alan Walker is, like not even after watching it a few times, just liked Ava Max,, then I saw my last name go by in the video telling how she was performing at Chateau de Fontainebleau,,

I'd just got through 7 months of full time research and writing tracing my ancestry back to the ice age, which included the origins of the surname Fontaine = Phoenicians,, so I liked the video even more, then wondered what the masks were about, Walker with the Antifa one and the girl with the COVID one,, so I figured it must all be related to everything going on around the country and checked out the date it was released,, since it was from before the virus, it sent up a bunch of red flags that got me looking deeper,,

there's a lot more than what I started with here,, this is actually the root of a communist secret society that's using climate change and inequality to stir young people into supporting a Marxist movement that has nothing to do with the environment and social justice,, it's rather just about tearing down the system we have now so they can take power, and that's it, no cause but themselves,, I'm not sure there's enough interest to show these videos for what they are, a road map back to a bunch of crooks and perverts trying to set up a new world order,, from everything I've researched over the past decades, it all points to being the product of a pedophile cult, like that's the big thing, they have sex with children, so they're gonna take over the world,

I know it makes about as much as sense of putting it all out there in these videos, but that's how they roll, which is effective because it's too unbelievable for most people to take seriously until it' too late,, by then though, these idiots will already have taken over where they themselves will then begin to realize they're incapable of successfully running a new world order,, that will be followed by civilization as we know it crashing and burning, like that's what I see as the greater threat, not just how morally corrupt they are to even attempt it, but the fact that they'll screw it up so we're not able to fix what they broke when it fails,

the way Democrats have responded to Trump and his supporter is like their way is the only way,, and they seem to be willing to go to any lengths to get what they want,, but really all they're doing is trying to change the system so when they're policies fail, nobody can fix them,, Democracies are traditionally set up to make mistakes, then adjust to fix them, to learn from them as we move into the future,, now it seems far too many smart people think hegemony is the new way because they think they have all the answers,, this is while rationale people are not embracing the notion that the new ways of doing things that leftist want institutionalized mean sitting around waiting for problems to solve themselves like they traditionally have where unrest eventually gives way to normalcy so we all go back to living our lives again, can't happen anymore,,

what they're trying to do is eliminate that possibility so whatever they do wrong can't be changed, like how it is in China where problems are solved by nobody being allowed to point them out in order to deal with them so supreme leaders don't have to be bothered,, so all they ever have to do is say “everything is fine”, then go back to living their lives like nothing else matters but them,, that's what's coming here at the same time a pedophile cult is trying to install itself as a worldwide dictatorship,, it's like, rather than shutting down the catholic church, pedophile priests take it over and make it a mandatory religion for the human race to believe in, like “what are your qualification for running the world?” - well, we have sex with children,,

I don't just have a problem with what they do to children, it's really more about the kinds of idiots that would be so obsessed with it that they try to take over the world so nobody can stop them from doing it, like I said, by then it will be too late to wake up and realize we should never have let it happen,, exposing the roll these Alan Walker and other artist works play in it seems to me to be a way to shine light on it all before it's too late,, but it needs to be a big light and I'm not sure there's enough focus to accomplish it
edit on 14-8-2020 by BobbyFontaine38 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join