It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen steps down to aid Prince Philip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

whats all this about him using his double to do the interview ?
some folks saying he is ill or worse dead

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Charles? I don't know, I'd rather have the double as king.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

and would gsk immediately just stop working on their own vaccine and would Glasgow and Oxford stop working on their trials too ?

Why waste resources if Vlad's got the answer

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga

Charles? Likeable?

Weird I was under the impression the general public despised him.

Is that write? You are probably correct, I'mso out of touch with the Royals these days

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

thats what Andrew said about Epstein

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I just only remember charles on TV during wartime visiting troops in the first Gulf War etc
and stuff about the Falklands and other times from the 80's
I think one of the reasons I thought charles was ok was because he married Diana and everyone loved her and her charity stuff

I've never really disliked him , just not fussed about him

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

thats what Andrew said about Epstein

that's funny

On the brotherly front whats Eddie upto these days? not heard anything so he must be doing ok

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

whatever he is doing I can assure you 100% he is not sitting there sweating in the slightest

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I just only remember charles on TV during wartime visiting troops in the first Gulf War etc
and stuff about the Falklands and other times from the 80's
I think one of the reasons I thought charles was ok was because he married Diana and everyone loved her and her charity stuff

I've never really disliked him , just not fussed about him

He annoyed me when he decided to visit us abroad over xmas. We had arranged for the married blokes to go home for xmas and the the single blokes for new year, it was usually the way it was done. Charlie decided he wanted to cheer up the troops so all leave was cancelled to accommodate the security for his visit. Nice.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Too right, on the taxpayers gravy train

When I was a kid at the '77 Jubilee it seemed totally awesome the Royals that is

Now as an ageing adult who's seen it since I can honestly see where the Yanks got rid of our royalty. Shame can't manage it

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Aye, they generate a load of cash ufoorbhunter, and spend it.

Crap they are responsible for through, or have been directly involved in, during the better part of recorded history, is spurious as feck all the same.

Is Brexit no supposed to kickstart the economy?

I digress all the same.

I canny be bothered disparaging 94-year-old woman the day, especially if she is stepping down, put it that way.

If she makes you happy so be it.
edit on 13-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Everytime I want to take you Brits seriously for a moment, then you have some BS with the "Royals". In this day and age their expense alone should be reason enough to shut it down not to mention the other ills.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I found this article , albeit in the online womans magazine Closer
however it is odd to see this published

Odd...very odd.... some woman magazine editor having a mid life crisis I think.

Apparently covid-19 leaves some strange after effects!

and no where else on the news media this would be huge
which does make me question its authenticity

I would too..... seeing as the whole Royal set up has their own media set up,

their own PR....their own coresponders, their own web site?

Why give a 'scoop' to Closer a third rate gossip magazine.

Apparently the Queen is stepping down her royal duties to aid prince philip

At her age I think she would require some aid herself?

The majority of her 'subjects' at that age are in homes or needing care themselves.

I suspect she is stepping down due to the impending hellfire and legal trials of her son with ghislaine maxwell
but thats just me

Thats not her problem..... let he that did the deed deal with the outcome.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Now as an ageing adult who's seen it since I can honestly see where the Yanks got rid of our royalty. Shame can't manage it

We did get rid of The Monarchy between 1649-1660, before the Yanks even.

However we didn't like being a republic ( Commonwealth Of England ) so Parliament asked The Monarchy to return.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Aye I cannae help but think its just hype gossip for click bait , it worked I suppose

its mental to think she is actually still functioning as our head of state at that age
just goes to show that loads of money can keep you alive for a long time

maybe a well deserved rest is in order anyway

Aye its not her problem until Andrew gets questioned and possible evidence of his misdeeds upon our shores comes to surface
then its very much her problem as its her court that would need to deal with his trial
but like I said Andrew isnt sweating

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
gossip magazine like to throw stuff and hope it sticks..the queen is pretty old so would not be surprised either retire or death one or the other will happen in the near future

a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

I actually thought it was going to happen and either philip or the queen would die and then the media would do the whole hype train and get britain into mourning and then rise like the pheonix from the ashes of the auld dear
and Britain would be whole again through coronation and it would be all smiles and covid street celebrations

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Aye its not her problem until Andrew gets questioned and possible evidence of his misdeeds upon our shores comes to surface then its very much her problem as its her court that would need to deal with his trial

Her court

His problem......

Time to cut him adrift?

but like I said Andrew isnt sweating

I'd like to bet he's sweating buckets......

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Imagine having your own son be tried in your own court though , "one couldnt possibly philip"

haha haven't you heard ? He doesn't sweat

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Have all of you been in too much isolation? This has been in the planning for a couple of years. Charles really, really wants the crown, he can taste it, he can smell it and Camilla is orgasaming at being made Queen. What do you think all these BS television programs have been about this last couple of years. "Oh, Charles is so benevolent", "Camilla does superb work with the poor people" Ad fu##### Nausium.
And stop with the BS about the royalty brings more money into the country. How? How? How?
People come to this country for the pomp and ceremony that has been about for hundreds of years. It makes not the slightest difference if the royalty is there or not. I've lived in the UK for over 70 years and never even seen any royalty and I can almost guarantee that the vast majority of people coming to the UK have never seen the Queen and if they have it's been as she drives by.
They come to look at Buck Palace, dirty, filthy net curtains and "oooo", "oooo" "the flags flying so the Queens in residence". So what? Attilla The Hun could be in residence and you wouldn't know. And as for anything boosting the economy, Oh yes, mugs, tea towels etc. etc. get a bloody grip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join