It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently, The New World Order Is Already Upon Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'd say, it's been on top of us for months now but it seems like the plans are rolling in faster now.
What is it going to take for people to shed their blindness off and see that what's going on in this present moment in time is NOT normal and it is NOT in out best interest??? No matter how much they shove The New Normal down our throats, it's never been and never will be a normal reality.
Seems like every week, liberty gets taken away bit by bit.
People also need to start coming to the realization that Trump is not on our side and never has been from the START. He initiated Operation WarpSpeed, he's totally cool with getting the military to distribute vaccines, and he was/is real friendly with the Clintons...is this why he never threw her in prison like he said over and over again? Yeah, his supporters seem to ignore these and more.
No one is on our side. We need to either fend for ourselves or come together as The Human Race.
As always, any and all opinions/thoughts/rants are welcome.
edit on 12-8-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Link

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You do know that "The New World Order" was in place since 1947 when the National Security Act was signed. Don't you?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This level is different, that should be obvious.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Trump cannot throw anyone in prison. He is President, not Attorney General or Justice dept.
Do you even know how America works?
Get yourself a clue and fix the typo in your post. ("out" best interest)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No, no it's not this is just their end game. Many of the people involved with the 1947 NSA are either dead or dying and they want their "Utopia" before they die. That's all we are seeing. It may look bad, but it's been stated before that this was coming. Hell Gore Vidal stated as much back in the 1970's that this was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Faster now....my timeline got a math expert to mark it as .301 as the first logarithmic segment...then all the rest go faster by a logarithmic scale perfectly....for the 11 events on the timeline
edit on 12-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Trump cannot throw anyone in prison. He is President, not Attorney General or Justice dept.

Needlessly rude.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Overall all it looks like a reasonable analysis of the situation, lots of good questions about how the covid response is playing out.

As for Trump, looks like he has been working at cleaning up the courts. Just need to wait for Durham for some of the bigger issues around.

The push for mandatory vaccinations is a concern. A lot of people put trust in them and there is a lot of good data around on antibody production. If they can be proven safe and it helps some people get over their covid fears that is good.

The problem is in the challenges of producing an effective vaccination for conditions like SARS and MERS. Using RNA techniques is a deep one with lots of unknowns. It sounds like it is training our body to produce these viral components so our immune system can keep on processing these compounds.

With the spike protien of Covid-19 resembling our own body components, it makes sense that the body will stop these specific antibodies as soon as it can to avoid damaging other internal processes. It looks to be one reason why we will need repetitive vaccination shots to keep up antibody levels.

As for just what exactly Trump and other elected officials will do once an approved vaccination is available, I don't know. Personally I will pass and take my chances with the treatment options that are emerging.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The new world order is really the old world order and probably has been the only world order.

The people who crave power and authority are the product of this order, they also protect it.

The people who have fallen into the left vs right paradigm are some of the victims of this order and are used as fuel for the fires that are destroying all of us.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I have felt the way the vid describes the reason for the mask from
day one. And I'm never going to wear one. It's pure insanity.

Great video right on the money!

Deplete the oxygen in your brain see where that gets ya?
edit on 13-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Police State Australia Banned by Youtube

A good video on altcensored.com that looks into some of the new world order. It shows some of the plans available at the World Economic Forum website once you sign up. Shows some of the events going on in Melbourne with its lock down. In Thailand kids are kept isolated in little bubbles at school. it finished with some discussion about what it all means and where it could be going.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Another eye opening video. I liked the bit about Trump at the end.... the perfect decoy president to usher in Agenda 21/31 life..

What can we do? Feel so helpless..

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Oxygen is much smaller than virus particles. Oxygen has no trouble getting through masks.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Oxygen is much smaller than virus particles. Oxygen has no trouble getting through masks.

Ya well people like you have no credibility as far as I'm concerned.
So you just take care of you. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carsforkids

And using your logic the virus particle is still small enough to get through the ridiculous face panties people are wearing.

ETA The re-breathing of your own CO2 and other waste dilutes oxygen intake even if it does get through the mask.
edit on 8 13 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Same here man, I just really don't know how we could ever beat the psychopathic 1% since they're everywhere high up in society. Scary times. People are scared of the virus but this is what I've been basically losing sleep over. Just feel like there is no possible future.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Hit a nerve

top topics

join