It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your pick isn’t elected President....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Then what would you like to see the winner accomplish in the next four years? And what goals were not met by the last President which was not your pick? Any term or presidency counts.

I think in the spirit of the Presidential election coming up, we should start getting specific about what we would want our new president to accomplish even if it’s not the President we wanted to win, even more so to be specific than.

I’m a registered Democrat and I last voted for Obama’s first term. That was the only time I ever voted as well.

Personally I wanted the President from this last term to create an economic environment that is friendly to manufacturing so we can balance the budget and begin to reverse our countries debt. So a lower US Dollar, renewable energy growth, low interest rates and an incentivized growing middle class producing products for American in the USA and not as much overseas.

Next President I would want to have the same goals and also offer Mexico a buyout on Baja and a big chunk of their pacific coast to be part of the United States.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I want a fiscally minded president....

I know that's asking for far too much, so I've just accepted it's never going to happen, and I'm being too picky.

I'm just an onlooker now since I'm pretty much being ridiculous.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I want a president exactly like Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then what would you like to see the winner accomplish in the next four years?

Bernie Sanders was completely forced out and even flipped by the DNC hacks. I don't hold much promise at all to be honest. Biden may be a bit more on the moderate side compared to Trump but military industrial complex will continue as usual, government spying will continue as usual, Patriot Act will continue as usual. Not much will change establishment wise, as with the last 4 years, so what's the point...

..I guess Medicare for all? But neither Trump nor Biden will make that happen, remotely.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just curious Critical, was there any particular presidential candidate or politician you felt would be closest to what you'd view as an ideal president?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

" Then what would you like to see the winner accomplish in the next four years? "

1. World Piece

2. Personally Make Me a Millionaire

3 . Make All Uppity Women in America Today go into a Nunnery and Think Long and Hard about what they JUST Did to their Meal Ticket in that Messy Divorce

4. Reduce My Taxes so I can Afford a Burial Plot after I Finally Freakin' Die and Leave this Hell Hole .

A Cynic's Wish List ..............)

edit on 12-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If my pick is not elected President .

Then I'll act like an adult about the situation, I will not cry like a baby and make up constant lies . I would do my best to work with the person elected President and show them the proper respects no matter how much I dis-liked them personally.

Because that is how an Adult conducts them self, and how a professional Politician should act.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Geez , Are You a Women ? I Think I am in Love ....................)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'd like to see them abolish and disband the:
Fed
Fbi
Cia
Atf
Nsa

...for starters.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If your pick isn’t elected President....

Ima lootin sumbitch!

BURN THIS MOTHA####ER DOWN!

NO JUSTICE?

NO PEACE!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
get a bunch of nasty women to march on dc in pink knitted hats...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
---Dream
Pull all troops home
Not send any money aboard.
Lock the borders until unemployment is under 3%.

Sort out your political differences internally. -- If need be split into Dem-ican and Rep-ican

------ wake up

Not going happen and if the Dems don't win I figure they will burn the place down and litigate every decision for 4 more years. Resist....

But America don't worry no need for id or physical presence to vote this year.
You'll get a few billion extra helpers to vote in the right team.
Hey, It's only illegal if you get caught and you get off free if your doing it as a political protest.

Have a nice day and prepare for the ballot boxes wars.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Then what would you like to see the winner accomplish in the next four years? And what goals were not met by the last President which was not your pick? Any term or presidency counts.

As a former business owner who is currently wondering if I should try again or just retire and am mostly aware of what my two options are bringing to the table...

If Trump wins I will try again.

If Biden wins I will cash out of the business world and prepare for the worst.

We already know what we will get with whichever one wins.

So there is no need to discuss what I would "want" the next President to do.

I already know what they are going to do.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Technically, I am not really satisfied with either presidential candidate. But I do believe that Pence would be the best vice president by far. I doubt if Biden would ever finish his term, he is having issues already with his memory.

Either way, hell on earth will plague the USA government no matter who wins, I would rather see Trump win than Biden though. One thing I have to state is that Trump is not my kind of person, but Biden might actually be worse, observing how he comes unglued if someone questions him wrong in some of his political rallies, I think Trump would be way more civil than Biden when challenged, at least Trump tries to reason he does not lash out.

I would never even want to be anywhere around Biden, he is as fake as they come, he is much more deceptive than Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Just curious Critical, was there any particular presidential candidate or politician you felt would be closest to what you'd view as an ideal president?

Not really. The closest would have been Ron Paul, but still not quite there.

Both parties are far too authoritarian and wasteful when it comes to spending for me to even humor listening to anything they say.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Not really. The closest would have been Ron Paul, but still not quite there.

Both parties are far too authoritarian and wasteful when it comes to spending for me to even humor listening to anything they say.

Quoted for Truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't care who wins, Covid has ruined any Christmas savings plan, I NEED TO LOOT!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I don't care who wins, Covid has ruined any Christmas savings plan, I NEED TO LOOT!

Size 15 pumps will make it a pretty selective looting for you.

Wish you luck brother!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Size 15 pumps will make it a pretty selective looting for you.

Wish you luck brother!!!!

Thanks Little Sister, be hanging out "near" the Prada shop!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My candidate hasn't won since Reagan's second term... So it's hardly something new to me.

If you're asking will I riot, or fall to my knees screeching at the sky...?? Hardly. I've better things to do with my life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join