It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween challenge 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought I would share this story with you guys. It was a plan a few months ago I had but I was stopped cold in my tracks.

Many stories, myths, folklore and eye witness accounts that Halloween (All Hallow Eve's including 1 Nov ) is a time when the veil between our world and other dimensions align and make contact possible. A very dangerous tradition.

I want to give a shout out to GBP/JPY for alerting people of the danger.

Here was my idea:

Select three people from 3 different countries to participate in a special Halloween 2020 challenge. The volunteers (atheist only can participate) would be screened and interviewed. A special prepared room would be completed, the individual walks into the room knowing he/she can not leave room at anytime unless it is life threatening. They bring 3 days of food and water. No alcohol and drugs . No TV, no radio, no music, no cell phone, and no visits. Various wide angle cameras installed except for one corner of the room where a small RV portal potty is for bathroom breaks. Allowed to sleep only six hours each day. No sleeping from 1800 (6 pm) until 0700 (/ am) the next day.

Inside the room is a small single bed/cot with small table and chair. On the table would be a laptop safely secured to the table, the laptop would be hooked up to 2 wide angle cameras and film sent to a website with SSL and other online security designed when you sign up you are required to show ID that you are over 18.

Non-Disclosure agreements signed relieving me and the LLC from any liability etc...

So what is so special about this PREPARED room, this point I want to keep to myself....also the literature that is required reading out loud as people from around the world watch.

Why on earth would anyone want to participate? Each successful participant would be paid 10% of the profits. Profits were projected by advert company to be approx... 7 figures....

So why didn't I do it? After about three months of talking, planning, making two websites, blah, blah, blah, I started feeling scared. I would wake up every night around 0300 hours in a sweat but did not dream. This went on for a week... I started remembering the times when I use to assist in deliverances and the atmosphere it provided. This same atmosphere was around me 24/7. I knew something spiritual was attached, something negative. A couple of investors felt I was too slow on the project and wanted to take it from me but we already had written agreements. Then one of the investors died.... he was 42 years old, the one who was pushing me to complete everything, so while praying for him I was getting weird images running through my mind....images of a burning hell with demons (Watchers in chains) laughing at me. I asked God to not send this guy to hell and God said these images were for me. I was so shocked I could not speak but God did not stop talking...(the talk lasted less than 15 seconds maybe 20 seconds.... He was very clear and stated if I go through with this I will lose my salvation and I will go to hell. It was not the words but the tone as if he was disappointed in me that really hurt. That very day I shut everything down.

I have since repented and no longer seek to do this experiment and anyone getting any ideas to do this experiment I would advise you not too and even if you did....... you will fail and then....you have to deal with God.

Something to meditate on....what NOT to do.

edit on 12-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Our Lord has style beyond our feeble human imagination and comprehension. You will be blessed for showing faith and courage sharing your experience. ✌❤🙏
a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh i know what i am going to be doing on Halloween.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

TLDR. Sorry. Actually, im not sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I hope you will reconsider...

I thought using this technique would open the eyes of an atheist once confronted with unexplained possibly confrontation with evil spirits but I know what God was telling me later in a dream..... God was not concerned with who participated but with the viewers .... watching this event..... something I did not take into consideration. Watching the event can cause viewers to become hypnotized, delusional with possible manifestations that lead to suicide.

originally posted by: solve

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Dude, totally awesome display of spiritual horsepower man

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I thought I would share this story with you guys. It was a plan a few months ago I had but I was stopped cold in my tracks.

Many stories, myths, folklore and eye witness accounts that Halloween (All Hallow Eve's including 1 Nov ) is a time when the veil between our world and other dimensions align and make contact possible. A very dangerous tradition.

I want to give a shout out to GBP/JPY for alerting people of the danger.

Here was my idea:

Select three people from 3 different countries to participate in a special Halloween 2020 challenge. The volunteers (atheist only can participate) would be screened and interviewed. A special prepared room would be completed, the individual walks into the room knowing he/she can not leave room at anytime unless it is life threatening. They bring 3 days of food and water. No alcohol and drugs . No TV, no radio, no music, no cell phone, and no visits. Various wide angle cameras installed except for one corner of the room where a small RV portal potty is for bathroom breaks. Allowed to sleep only six hours each day. No sleeping from 1800 (6 pm) until 0700 (/ am) the next day.

Inside the room is a small single bed/cot with small table and chair. On the table would be a laptop safely secured to the table, the laptop would be hooked up to 2 wide angle cameras and film sent to a website with SSL and other online security designed when you sign up you are required to show ID that you are over 18.

Non-Disclosure agreements signed relieving me and the LLC from any liability etc...

So what is so special about this PREPARED room, this point I want to keep to myself....also the literature that is required reading out loud as people from around the world watch.

Why on earth would anyone want to participate? Each successful participant would be paid 10% of the profits. Profits were projected by advert company to be approx... 7 figures....

So why didn't I do it? After about three months of talking, planning, making two websites, blah, blah, blah, I started feeling scared. I would wake up every night around 0300 hours in a sweat but did not dream. This went on for a week... I started remembering the times when I use to assist in deliverances and the atmosphere it provided. This same atmosphere was around me 24/7. I knew something spiritual was attached, something negative. A couple of investors felt I was too slow on the project and wanted to take it from me but we already had written agreements. Then one of the investors died.... he was 42 years old, the one who was pushing me to complete everything, so while praying for him I was getting weird images running through my mind....images of a burning hell with demons (Watchers in chains) laughing at me. I asked God to not send this guy to hell and God said these images were for me. I was so shocked I could not speak but God did not stop talking...(the talk lasted less than 15 seconds maybe 20 seconds.... He was very clear and stated if I go through with this I will lose my salvation and I will go to hell. It was not the words but the tone as if he was disappointed in me that really hurt. That very day I shut everything down.

I have since repented and no longer seek to do this experiment and anyone getting any ideas to do this experiment I would advise you not too and even if you did....... you will fail and then....you have to deal with God.

Something to meditate on....what NOT to do.

You're mad.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Candyman,
Candyman,
Candy...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

But you have to read the proper incantations from the approved texts LIVE! In front of a Virtual Studio Audience!

I'd do it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I mean, dude wants to come back to the US and start blasting folks with a 50 cal, but won't stay in an isolated room for 3 days over Halloween because "God spoke" or something.

So, there's that.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I mean, dude wants to come back to the US and start blasting folks with a 50 cal, but won't stay in an isolated room for 3 days over Halloween because "God spoke" or something.

So, there's that.

I thought that was the same member.

Way to convince us you're not plain old losing it -- what is effectively a live video journal 24/7 concept versus shooting people, hm...and you claim god gets pissy about the live streaming over the killing aspiration? That's one warped god, I'd suggest double-checking who you're aligning yourself with there, bud.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Better experiment, a ghost hunt. No getting locked up, just take a team (or venture solo if that's your thing) and find the most notorious location in range. Obviously if you find something noteworthy, get a good recording. And remember good hunters don't run from their game. So many videos wasted because the camera man was a pansy. Do it for science!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think you need the Halloween Hound on the team for this to work.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I like how an ad for the Wiggles comes up at the end.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So mu h worse than power rangers! Lol

originally posted by: pthena

I think you need the Halloween Hound on the team for this to work.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Weird. I got Barney.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

So mu h worse than power rangers!

Which iteration? Which season?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

So now we know your search habits.

edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No. no. Fact checking habits.

ETA

That's some ----- redaction there.

edit on 12-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join