It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Update / Fox News invokes Hague Convention to request testimony by Julian Assange

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Seth Rich family versus Fox News and others federal Lawsuit that was thrown out was overturned by a higher court on September 13, 2019. So now its live and in the discovery phase. Strange that no one on ATS ran with it. Then again that's all fake Seth Rich stuff right? Well in my opinion as I have been through Federal Court Cases there seems to be some merit to a potential conspiracy here as in put up or shut up with the conspiracy as Julian Assange will have or not have a Seth Rich connection. Assuming he tells the truth.

September 13, 2019

Appeals court revives Seth Rich family's lawsuit against Fox News

New York (CNN Business)A federal appeals court on Friday revived a lawsuit filed against Fox News by the parents of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer whose unsolved murder became the basis for conspiracy theories on the far-right. "We would not wish what we have experienced upon any other parent -- anywhere," the Riches said in a statement provided to CNN. "We appreciate the appellate court's ruling and look forward to continuing to pursue justice."

August 5, 2020

Case 1:18-cv-02223-GBD-SN

U.S. Magistrate Judge Sarah Netburn requested the international assistance in accordance with the Hague Convention. “In the proper exercise of its authority, this court has determined that the evidence cannot be secured except by the intervention of the English courts and that assistance from the English courts would serve to further the international interests of justice and judicial cooperation,” the judge wrote in a memorandum for the senior master of the Royal Courts of Justice

August 11, 2020

Judge Moves To Blow Seth Rich Case Wide Open, Requests Julian Assange Testify In Fox News Case

Either way something big may pop as actually Fox News invoked said Hague Convention. Fox News is not a bunch of hayseeds.
edit on 11-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 11-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Lenny Gail, an attorney representing the Rich family, said in a statement, "This decision now clears the way for a thorough investigation into the facts. We will now obtain documents from Fox News and other parties and take testimony under oath from those involved."

Great, lets get Assange on a stand and see what he has to say...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

In other news Assange gets suicided in a puddle of water.

Let's see if the us government let's him testify.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I see Assange is currently in UK prison. Would the Brits allow US to suicide him?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Julian Assange to Testify About Seth Rich

Julian Assange is the one that cracked open Pizzagate for me. The Seth Rich case is the first objective for any judicial charge. From there the DNC emails will open up and blast these shape shifting reptilians back to hell.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I see Assange is currently in UK prison. Would the Brits allow US to suicide him?

Hillary has tried, tough luck bitch, your turn now.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Or the better question would be if the Brits allowed the US to suicide him - how huge a favour would the Brits expect of the US?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hillary has tried

What have I missed?

Reminds me of that famous Hillary quote that was doing the rounds "If Trump wins we all burn"

And yet the swamp is alive and well

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What have I missed?

Ummm??? Arkincide anyone? Yeah, sure Epstein did kill himself.

Hillary Clinton Says Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Must 'Answer For What He Has Done'

Yes, he must answer. Why has it taken so long? What answers has Hillary got? The world will be watching... With popcorn.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Clinton Death List:
200 +

Fox death list:
Non-existent

So Clinton has Seth killed and his family goes after Fox instead. Sounds like a money grab to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well all I see from that video is her calling out for some crazie to do him in. Why hasn't she done a professional hit on him? So where has she really tried to do him in? You seriously need to be clearer

'Asking for a friend" as they say these days on ATS

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

damn why does that sknank insist on wearing odd clothes.

she is so ugly to begin with.

i know wearing odd clothes is a sign to people saying, 'im so much better than you i do not wear normal clothes'

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

You really want to know? I got funky clothes. Feel like I have been in the WW1-2 trenches for the last year or two. Got that stench of death if you want to look further,

She ain't the only ugly one.
edit on 11-8-2020 by kwakakev because: took away fulltime

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: grey580

No trump will surely pardon him. He’s pardoned worse for less. Besides trump loves assange, he said so at his rallies and he would free assange

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

trump will surely pardon him.

No.Trump will fight for America. Trump can only save Assange if the public wants it.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well all I see from that video is her calling out for some crazie to do him in. Why hasn't she done a professional hit on him? So where has she really tried to do him in? You seriously need to be clearer

'Asking for a friend" as they say these days on ATS

Hillary Clinton, as US Secretary of State posed the question of whether or not they could order a drone strike on Assange.
If it was a joke, it was not the type of joke that a cabinet level individual should make in an official capacity, going beyond just poor taste.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If that drone strike was in Afghanistan, just another tally.

For a USA drone to hit a UK Prison, tough luck bitch. I know I am being offensive when I am not usually that way, How long has this guy been in prison without justice? Bitch,Bitch, Bitch, sue me.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

If that drone strike was in Afghanistan, just another tally.

For a USA drone to hit a UK Prison, tough luck bitch. I know I am being offensive when I am not usually that way, How long has this guy been in prison without justice? Bitch,Bitch, Bitch, sue me.

He was in the Ecuadorian Embassy (or wherever he was holed up for years in London) when she made that statement.
It serves to show the contempt that she had for him, and the reason for that contempt is because of what he knew.... not how he got the information.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure if suiciding has border restrictions. Maybe he'll just catch a bad case of covid.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah I agree.

Still curious why Trump hasn't cleared the swamp.....

Reminds me of that famous Hillary quote that was doing the rounds "If Trump wins we all burn"

And yet the swamp is alive and well

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join