It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose Bill Gates Day # 2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Sound neet. I wouldn't have to carryaround my medical records to new doctors. I like the tattoo more though. Wish it was already available here.

Back when I was in the military I had a body tag tattooed on my side. Years after I got out it came in handy when I was in an accident. I was only wearing my surf trunks flops and a T shirt but they had my blood type name and SSN. The medical tattoe would have been much better and been able to contain more records.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Quantum Dots are an interesting subject.

“Bioluminescence-Based Energy Transfer Using Semiconductor Quantum Dots as Acceptors” is a quick read for anyone wanting to delv deeper into the validity and use of Quantum Dot technology. The bioluminescent compound is called luciferase, so it’s probably be safe to use.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
At about 13.20 mark + Bill Gates bought thousands of acres in AZ to build a smart city, the goals fall in place.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Im a conspiracy guy and dont know where Gates is on that but Ive always didnt like him for his lousy, operating system and the way he gained his monopoly. He's certainly not any genius.

Gates, just like anyone in capatalist western civilization gets a elite free card when you have billions of dollars.

So he gets to become an overnight macro health expert for that reason and the reason of giving billions to that healthcare elite hierarchy.

In other words he bought himself in. And thats just the way our world works, whether we like it or not.

Money talks and BS walks.

But overall Gates cant do nothin fo me!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Oh dear, someone rich who put some money into philanthropic endeavours.

How dare he!

The first one is a 2 hour video with some compelling information so far.

I haven’t finished watching it yet. After I do I may comment.

What do you think of the video and the information that it contains?

I haven't seen it yet and I'm probably not going to waste my time doing so.

The reason is because I have seen very many of these similar accusations and while they sound awfully bad, they all have no idea of how any such technology works or of if it is even possible.

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

- Ditto for the majority of the FaceBork repost idiocies.

... and you don't 'monopolize' an industry by investing in it. You monopolize it by being the only one in that industry. Clearly, the health industry has; hospitals, schools, workers, drug companies &, etc, all across the world who openly compete against each other.

The Harvard scientist who was arrested because he was secretly working with China was the first to create a nanobot small enough to go inside a cell. He won and award for that.
Realize they don't tell the public the true development level of tech.

This is the great RESET. Along with smart Cities and no individuals owning land.

The whole idea is a bunch of individual nanobots are injected, they say in the specs it can go through an eye or into a vein, these travel to the brain, they are intelligent, they work together they build a net structure which creates a new neur section on the brain.
All that has been missing is a faster wifi that can handle the load and do it instantly without lag time.

The application of nanorobots to the human brain is denoted here as “neuralnanorobotics.” This technology may allow for the monitoring, recording, and even manipulation of many types of brain-related information at cellular and organellar levels

www.frontiersin.org...

Release 16 also introduces a new technique called sidelinking. Sidelinks will allow 5G-connected vehicles to communicate directly with one another, rather than going through a cell-tower intermediary.

it can theoretically apply to any two devices that might need to communicate directly rather than go through a base station first. Factory robots are one example,

In past generations of cellular, three cell towers were required to triangulate where a phone was by measuring the round-trip distance of a signal from each tower. But 5G networks will be able to use the round-trip time from a single tower to locate a device.

Millimeter waves means it will be possible to build a network just for an office building, factory, or stadium. At those scales, 5G could function essentially like Wi-Fi networks.

“These devices would navigate the human vasculature, cross the blood-brain barrier and precisely auto-position themselves among, or even within, brain cells,” explained Freitas. “They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction.”

However, Kurzweil’s fantasy about neural nanobots capable of hooking us directly into the web is now being turned into reality by the senior author of this latest study, Robert Freitas Jr.

www.siliconrepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Oh dear, someone rich who put some money into philanthropic endeavours.

How dare he!

The first one is a 2 hour video with some compelling information so far.

I haven’t finished watching it yet. After I do I may comment.

What do you think of the video and the information that it contains?

I haven't seen it yet and I'm probably not going to waste my time doing so.

The reason is because I have seen very many of these similar accusations and while they sound awfully bad, they all have no idea of how any such technology works or of if it is even possible.

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

- Ditto for the majority of the FaceBork repost idiocies.

... and you don't 'monopolize' an industry by investing in it. You monopolize it by being the only one in that industry. Clearly, the health industry has; hospitals, schools, workers, drug companies &, etc, all across the world who openly compete against each other.

The Harvard scientist who was arrested because he was secretly working with China was the first to create a nanobot small enough to go inside a cell. He won and award for that.
Realize they don't tell the public the true development level of tech.

This is the great RESET. Along with smart Cities and no individuals owning land.

The whole idea is a bunch of individual nanobots are injected, they say in the specs it can go through an eye or into a vein, these travel to the brain, they are intelligent, they work together they build a net structure which creates a new neur section on the brain.
All that has been missing is a faster wifi that can handle the load and do it instantly without lag time.

The application of nanorobots to the human brain is denoted here as “neuralnanorobotics.” This technology may allow for the monitoring, recording, and even manipulation of many types of brain-related information at cellular and organellar levels

www.frontiersin.org...

Release 16 also introduces a new technique called sidelinking. Sidelinks will allow 5G-connected vehicles to communicate directly with one another, rather than going through a cell-tower intermediary.

it can theoretically apply to any two devices that might need to communicate directly rather than go through a base station first. Factory robots are one example,

In past generations of cellular, three cell towers were required to triangulate where a phone was by measuring the round-trip distance of a signal from each tower. But 5G networks will be able to use the round-trip time from a single tower to locate a device.

Millimeter waves means it will be possible to build a network just for an office building, factory, or stadium. At those scales, 5G could function essentially like Wi-Fi networks.

“These devices would navigate the human vasculature, cross the blood-brain barrier and precisely auto-position themselves among, or even within, brain cells,” explained Freitas. “They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction.”

However, Kurzweil’s fantasy about neural nanobots capable of hooking us directly into the web is now being turned into reality by the senior author of this latest study, Robert Freitas Jr.

www.siliconrepublic.com...

For these nanobots to link and chain, they would require multiple direct electrical connections to each other.

Currently, all attempts to produce neural interfaces (big ones that look like needles) suffer from destruction by the body's immune and defense mechanisms within 72 hours.

The most recent attempts are to coat the probes in an impermeable coating and try and 'sense' neural activity by near field induction similar to capacitative fields. These probes are not small, but are quite large in comparison to neuron cell sizes.

It would be easier to manually configure the existing neurons, which are made for that environment, into new neural machines and networks that allows them to sense the neural activity. Of course, the problem with that is that you would be destroying the very structures that you are trying to capture signals from, just to make the sensor network.

Not only that, but currently most 'nanotechnology' is really just another name for 'chemistry'. One that sounds all buzz-wordy and can attract more grant money. LOL.

We are perhaps 25-100 years away from that sort of tech. Definitely, if we can't cure a common cold, or cure cancer, then I don't think we can build the trillions of nanomachines necessary for this sort of feat.

That, and you'd need a million of these nanometer units, all connecting and working almost losslessly, just to produce the millimeter long aerial bit. Not to mention all the support and movement and data processing cells, which would similarly have to be in vast numbers.

edit on 10/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to: chr0naut

We are perhaps 25-100 years away from that sort of tech. Definitely, if we can't cure a common cold, or cure cancer, then I don't think we can build the trillions of nanomachines necessary for this sort of feat.

But yet we are being told we will have a vaccine for Covid by the end of the year

Goldman predicts U.S. may have a COVID-19 vaccine by end of year

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mr. Gates can't keep a virus out of his OS's, why would I trust him with my body?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
reply to: chr0naut

But yet we are being told we will have a vaccine for Covid by the end of the year

Goldman predicts U.S. may have a COVID-19 vaccine by end of year

Munting the 'reproductive process' of a chemical that usurps our biology is a lot more doable.

Considering that we can already 'kill' the same with supermarket hand soap and water (among thousands of very simple and 'human tolerable' chemicals), it's not really that great an achievement.

Nor have we actually really 'got it' yet, and when we do find a 'safe' immunization, we have to produce billions of doses. That's a problem for us to solve as well. Not to mention that the coronavirii all mutate like crazy, so an immunization won't work for very long before we have to go back to the 'drawing board' once more.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am not seeing your links.

Many years ago a scientist released a paper showing that REAL illness could be created through our computers.That kind of information is probably long gone. Many thousands of people have developed tinnitus which may be connected ours was caused by a computer, we turned on the new computer and both our ears started to ring and have never stopped.
Through microwaves real viruses can be activated or killed, frequency is everything.

The nature and extent of the effects depend on the microwave frequency and the total energy absorbed by the microorganisms. It seems that low energy, low frequency micro- waves enhance the growth of microorganisms, while high energy, high frequency microwaves destroy the microorganisms.Dec 21, 2013  

Half of your genome started out as an infection; if left unchecked, some parts of it can turn deadly all over again.

infections embedded within our own DNA. All it takes to set these bad actors loose, she is finding, is a slip-up in the body’s mechanisms that normally prevent the genes from jumping around and causing harm.
www.cshl.edu...

Researchers found, for example, that nearly everyone routinely carries pathogens, microorganisms known to cause illnesses. In healthy individuals, however, pathogens cause no disease; they simply coexist with their host and the rest of the human microbiome, the collection of all microorganisms living in the human body. Researchers must now figure out why some pathogens turn deadly and under what conditions, likely revising current concepts of how microorganisms cause disease.
www.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You are ruling out an injectable microchip...I’m not so sure that they need a microchip these days.

Nanotechnology has come a long way. Once injected the nanotechnology does what it was designed to do.

www.nature.com...

a reply to: Grimpachi

edit on 10-8-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
DNA origami: creating DNA-based nanomachines
www.news-medical.net...

An important advantage of nanotechnology is the ability to inject large amounts of nanomachines within a few milliliters of solution.  
www.azonano.com...  

Today we are beginning to create extremely small energy harvesters that can supply electrical power to the tiny world of nanoscale devices, where things are measured in billionths of a meter. We call these power plants nanogenerators.  www.scientificamerican.com...

Nanobot mesh consisting of a central chamber of cations that allow cation to enter selectively and is able to store them for a short period of time if needed. These cations can be released at when the signal comes from any of the connected neurons through the fibers. The fibers are radial extensions from the mesh that connect to other neurons and penetrates them to open inside the cell. They are able to sense the actiton potential and send a signal back to the champer to open the chamber gates to allow cations to travel to each of the connected neurons. Chamber gates (not shown) are gates connecting the chamber and the fibers that open when a signal is received. Note: the diameter of the fibers is greatly enhanced for visual presentation purposes.  
PDFwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 10-8-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It has been necessary for them to have you think they are years away from this.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
You are ruling out an injectable microchip...I’m not so sure that they need a microchip these days.

Nanotechnology has come a long way. Once injected the nanotechnology does what it was designed to do.

www.nature.com...

a reply to: Grimpachi

From your link

a, Protein nanoparticles and their size; sizes for the synthetic nanocarriers vary between 10–1000 nm. The protein nanoparticles were prepared using Chimera software using the PDB files (3IYI, 1FHA, 1NY7 for P22, ferritin and CPMV, respectively). b, Components of nanoparticle-based vaccines. c, Key steps involved in nanoparticles-based vaccine processing by APCs. The antigenic cargo is processed by the APC and epitopes are presented by MHC-I and MHC-II leading to production of CD8+ cytotoxic T cells or CD4+ T helper cells required for antiviral antibody production (or a combination thereof).

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Dr. Canton has held a academic appointments at Singularity University at NASA, the Kellogg School of Management, MIT’s Media Lab, Europe, the Potomac Institute, and served on the International Advisory Council, Economic Development Board for the State Singapore, been an advisor to the National Science and Technology Council, US Departments of State, Defense and Health and Human Services.

To quote Dr. James Canton :

“There is now a neuroweapon that is available , we have to accept that….”

“Carried out for ideology and profit…”

“Don’t be confused by ideology…..80% of ‘ideological’ groups are actually motivated by profit….”

“Prove the capability…..”

(then ask)

“Who wants to sign up ?”

cultocracy.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It has been necessary for them to have you think they are years away from this.

Kurtzweil was very forward thinking, and was going to survive until he could upload. He is now dead and we still don't have even a neural interface that survives (perhaps Elon Musk's tech will do that), but it isn't happening in the way or at the rate that they all thought.

Do you see this as being injectable as a nanomechanical-liquid in a time-frame of the release of the vaccine? Nah, it requires a fairly massive sensor insertion robot.

The singularity is still not near.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Musk's neuralink is not even connected to what has been developed by the military.
Your video is "unavailable"

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Musk's neuralink is not even connected to what has been developed by the military.

The video is available, it is just that you will have to watch it on YouTube due to licensing.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Also, I have seen those movies too.

You know, the ones where the supersoldier finds out the evil schemes of the General and turns against him, destroying the base/labs. Then they get the girl and fade off into the sunset.

Funny how the grunts, though, are still running around with bang sticks and getting shot and blown up. Where are all those super soldiers hiding when you need them?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here's some info, on how the Bill Gates agenda, may be derailed, a little at a time, if anyone is interested.
It's a clip of supposedly independent investigative journalist Spiro Skouras, interviewing supposedly independent investigative journalist James Corbett.
It's mostly about non-compliance, and examines what the agenda appears to be.

James Corbett on Derailing the Gates Agenda :

Here's another vid of Spiro, wearing his favorite shirt, and describing our only way out, well, according to TPTB anyways : " The Great Reset" !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join