It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope this is fake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: ICycle2
Thankfully it has been analysed and found to be fake-it claims to be IR,but its just inverted colors-IR doesn't look quite the same.

Who makes this # and why?

Imagine some kid in his parents basement doing this or something similar as a "joke",and then it got taken seriously and started a huge war.
Is that what it would take to make the kid realize how stupid his joke is?

People who do this are beyond idiotic.
Or do they want to start a war and be responsible for uncountable death and destruction?

I think we should all be ready to accept the next innovation in our technology. We need it so bad, but it's acceptance will be a monumental hurdle.

This technology will be able to tell if anyone is a murderer, rapist, pedophile, thief... all the way to a mischievous asshole that would pull off this kind of fakery that could really lead to war. People with a disregard of anything sacred and would gladly violate anyone's rights for their own selfish agendas.

There are so many of these people in this world, irregardless or race, religion, nationality and wealth.... They could be sitting right next to you and you would not have a clue that they are what they are.

It is going to happen, and we are very close to having it. In fact, the prototypes of it are probably out there now, being tested. It most likely has the highest security possible and will only be used for the most serious of crimes against humanity.

It will be the implementation of AI that we all know will come some day, but have not thought out how it will be used.

Very scary on so many levels...

edit on 9-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

If that was a nuke...lmao...there would not had been a beirut able to do anything but die from radiation and heat.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

See the people still standing they afterward, and the crane hardly batting a skyball, computer says no on the nuke score me thinks.

edit on 9-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's definitely smoke, but it looks clean. My guess is that it is a large scale industrial controlled event.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: LookingAtMars

wow, just wow. A thunderhead. And two really, really dumb women. I have no words.

Lol, "our nuclear plant just exploded"..as they keep driving in its direction

No nuclear plants were harmed in the making of that vid

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All I got from OP's link was a stupid meme of AOC and the Somali chick with some alt-right news heading.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

A nuclear device could be the splitting of an atom it does not need to be uranium.

And if done by splitting an atom of a different element no radiation will be detected

This was done in the Northern Cape region of South African in the 1970’s

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Don't tell me what to do guy. Every one of my posts have been about this thread.
Including this one. what I asked OP was perfectly innocent.
Maybe you can explain how a post that says This thread" in it is off topic?
Let the mods do their job and

In fact you're proving my point!

Not to mention this thread hardly meets ATS standards now what?

Really??

Is this your first time on the internet?

How is this on topic? It is personal, youre trying to make the OP look stupid, thinking it will make you look good. it DOESNT!!!

Well that was just a guess are you serious?

You lie ummmmmm

More of topic, when the OP says a short "yes" to your first question, he shouldnt have answered you at all.

And now you call him a liar! Yes, he has been on the internet before, what do you think? Still of topic and about the OP, very personal - why attack the OP??

then you bring this to the table

This is gonna be one of those threads that is so basically skewed
from the start it only gets more convoluted immediately down
the road members start conversing in off topic conversations like
their wife's tacos or how their stuck in their house with the kids all
day because of covid i9 and then somebody will blame Trump and
I shoot myself.

More of topic ramblings from you, where your describe your own actions and how it will destroy the OP

Maybe you can explain how a post that says This thread" in it is off topic?

What are you rambling on about now??? lol
Maybe you can explain, your making no sense

Your are really really rude, and NO, you bring NOTHING on topic to the discussion

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
a reply to: yuppa

A nuclear device could be the splitting of an atom it does not need to be uranium.

And if done by splitting an atom of a different element no radiation will be detected

This was done in the Northern Cape region of South African in the 1970’s

Bull SHIITE. Proof please.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

Hey!

Hello? Ya Get over it!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

A nuclear weapon requires something that's going to pass critical mass during the fission process. That's a very limited range of material. Uranium and plutonium are used because they're fissile, and they react at fairly low energy when bombarded by neutrons. You can't just use any material, and get the same reaction.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes but there are one I know of that I should not disclose. That I heard from a friend working on the project at that time.

Just after the test there were the incident with the American spy plain in South Africa. They picked up the flash but couldn't find radiation

The test was actually done in conjunction with the country everybody suspects
edit on 1C202020-08-10T04:52:55-05:00MondayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Im calling mince on that one.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

OK

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Well you know what can one say.

Plutonium-239 and uranium-235 are the most common isotopes used in nuclear weapons.

Neptunium-237 and some other isotopes of Americium might be usable, if thats what you are suggesting, but it is not clear that this has ever been implemented.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

And if done by splitting an atom of a different element no radiation will be detected.

All nuclear fission produces radiation via free particles otherwise the process wouldn't work.

edit on 10-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

One look at that website and I'm 99% sure it is fake.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I cant see why the energy released in a nuclear burst via the ionizing radiation, neutrons, gamma rays and alpha particles would not be detectable, no matter the type of fissionable material use to produce the explosion.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, this is what happens when people who haven't picked up a science book try to explain physics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join