It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very sad news clip - Joe Biden is in the final Rapid Decline phase of dementia now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Hillary was very messed up in 2016 and I think they replaced her with a body double and that's who we've been seeing ever since. They may be working on a replacement for Joe and waiting for the plastic surgery scars to heal.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Think "they" just grow them in vats in this day of age and spawn a clone.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It would explain why they all have the helmet hair.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

STACK SPAGHETTI SAUCE YOU LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER...RUBBER ..BELTS!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And still not a peep from Biden's party or his inner circle regarding this obvious reality.

It's like they have blindfolds on and earplugs jammed in tight and they're going to just proceed merrily along as if nothing is amiss.

It disgusts me and makes me sad for our country that no one on the left has the guts and the willingness to even admit that there is a gigantic elephant in the tent. No pun intended...

Maybe if no one acknowledges the enormity of the issue we can all pretend it doesn't exist ?

I guess that makes everyone who isn't doing the right thing, - again, no pun intended - charter members of the new political party: The Blind-Gutless-Chicken# party.

I can't wait to see the party's new buttons, bumper stickers, and slogans. I bet their conventions kinda stink though. Literally.

Yay! Go us!

edit on 8/11/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If Biden wins he will either resign or be pushed out with the 25th, Harris will be President.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: andy06shake

It would explain why they all have the helmet hair.

Hahahaha!

FishBait for the win!!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Strange how the guy accused of having dementia doesn't use an autocue and stumbles over his words but the other guy who doesn't have dementia uses an autocue and stumbles over his words.

Which one has dementia again ?

stumbling over words is one thing but joe says some literal batish insane things. not knowing what state hes in, confusing his sister and wife, the rascist outburst, fat shaming and asking a reporter if hes a junkie, talking about his long hair and corn pop with roaches jumping on his lap, these are the things that stand out. atleast joe is honest with himself.

edit on 13-8-2020 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: gortex

Strange how the guy accused of having dementia doesn't use an autocue and stumbles over his words but the other guy who doesn't have dementia uses an autocue and stumbles over his words.

Which one has dementia again ?

stumbling over words is one thing but joe says some literal batish insane things. not knowing what state hes in, confusing his sister and wife, the rascist outburst, fat shaming and asking a reporter if hes a junkie, talking about his long hair and corn pop with roaches jumping on his lap, these are the things that stand out. atleast joe is honest with himself.

Wow!

I've never seen that clip before...thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The public and market don't like issues that could lead to unrest, Democrats and their ilk believe they can make this pair work with Joes obvious decline.

Considering that factor and how unpopular Harris was, once this honey moon phase ends, they will have to deal with the fallout.

The biggest issue? The people won't have faith in a candidate that isn't all there, despite how good a VP is, this is the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, not the VP elections.

As usual, cognitive dissonance on full display.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Faith in a candidates, and people put forward, for the positions of power, is part and parcel of the problem.

If these people are the best that can be suggested and expected to represent the common, everyday, Man, Woman, and child, something is very, very, wrong indeed.

And its always been the case, which is the rotten cherry atop the cake.

edit on 13-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join