It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very sad news clip - Joe Biden is in the final Rapid Decline phase of dementia now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Does anybody speak Biden?

Words fail me...truly.

The DNC party elders need to stop this right now. It's heartbreaking to watch Biden's rapid mental decline...

Debate Trump for the election of the most powerful office in the world?! Are you f#cking kidding? Before the end of this month, he won't even be able to go toe to toe with the cleaning lady of the convention center! And I think there are supposed to be not just 1 debate but 3 debates between now and election day.. oh...my...god...

Watch...and be mortified as it gets worse & worse...

It's over now...there's absolutely no doubt about it. Things could go a number of different ways from this point until the day after the election. Most scenarios end up in a very bad place...maybe really, really bad. Anarchy? War?

If so, the only question then becomes - how many dead before someone figures out how to reel this sh*tshow back in?

Perhaps kindness & wisdom may still prevail in the DNC...but the odds are stacked against it. What the DNC really needs now are a few very powerful, behind the scenes party elders to step in before the election and say to Biden in a kind voice -

"Hey Joe, it's not the right time for you to be POTUS. Let us help you figure this out, ok?"

I estimate the chances of that happening are pretty slim. I guess we'll see.

Any thoughts or ideas regarding how this should be handled? I've heard people talking about delaying the election. Can that even be done from a legal or constitutional standpoint?

"Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio, our Nation turns its lonely eyes to you..."

Brought to you by the year 2020 - the gift that keeps on giving.

edit on 8/9/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

1.2$B selling spaghetti sauce, he controls the operation, bringing out carts on a fork lift.

Sounds like some light is coming to the darkness with the scale of human trafficking. Biden looks to be having a hard time with his self control, wonder how many of these inner issues will surface as the pressure builds up till the election?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Biden at this stage is just a token candidate. He would not last anytime at all as POTUS.

The real power will be with Susan Rice or whoever his NWO V.P. is. I do not see how anyone with half a brain cell could vote for him and the stated democrat platform policies ?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I predicted it in other thread.

originally posted by: Trueman
- No elections will take place.

- Biden will throw the towel before November and Democrats will be the ones asking to delay elections.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Biden's mental state is deteriorating at an ever increasing pace

Debate Trump for the election of the most powerful office in the world?

Before the end of this month, he won't even be able to go toe to toe with the cleaning lady of the convention center...

As a stagehand, I have worked with those cleaning ladies....Ali could not go toe to toe with them.

Respect for those of us who are working class please.
edit on 9-8-2020 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Strange how the guy accused of having dementia doesn't use an autocue and stumbles over his words but the other guy who doesn't have dementia uses an autocue and stumbles over his words.

Which one has dementia again ?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have also thought, since close to the beginning, that sleepy joe is a token candidate. The dems are "vetting" the VP pick because they want to make it so they know every detail of what that person has done in their political/professional and personal lives that could be attacked, but they want someone with a weak constitutional make up that will fall in line with their NWO UN communist boot licking agenda that will push their ideologies front and center.

Either elections will be delayed or they will put the dem vp pick front and center ( so you are essentially voting for a VP and not a president) and try to usurp the presidency in that manner. They will push social justice ideology instead of actual policy that benefits everyone.

The biggest problem they have is that most of the left is completely out of touch with reality and act like what they think is what a large majority of the US population also thinks, when in fact it is a very small percent of the population. Also they have to deal with the president throwing wrenches in their schemes and rooting out their corrupt ways.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The DNC needs to jump on this fast. Can you imagine them pulling Biden as their presidential candidate and instituting another at this time or even later in the game? IF they don't get on it, half the ballots will be completed and sent in before the switch in candidates. Not only will they want a delay in voting, they'll want a do over. What a fluster cuck.

Biden has been fading for quite some time, are they hoping they can sneak him past the finish line?

Say, what about a Rice/Harris ticket?

Regardless, this will certainly be one for the history books.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I see this kind of speech in patients who are in moderate Alzheimer's disease stage. This is not good.
If he has diagnose of it he should not run for POTUS. If it is done deliberately.. who is the puppet master ?

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The one you support.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Is dementia contagious?

Asking for a member?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, I guess he’s already spilling the beans on future projects that GM doesn’t want public. Imagine what else he’ll spill if/when he becomes president.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

We should go to bed wake up in the morning and enjoy his wealth

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If people still think elections aren't planned events, I don't know what to tell ya.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You're not really making a case. I could take that same video and use your logic to say that it proved that he was an alien using deep fake video editing. No signs of dementia there, just somebody whose bored.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Strange how the guy accused of having dementia doesn't use an autocue and stumbles over his words but the other guy who doesn't have dementia uses an autocue and stumbles over his words.

the one who has an obvious decline in cognitive ability. Trump has always been that way. Remember?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The DNC needs to jump on this fast. Can you imagine them pulling Biden as their presidential candidate and instituting another at this time or even later in the game? IF they don't get on it, half the ballots will be completed and sent in before the switch in candidates. Not only will they want a delay in voting, they'll want a do over. What a fluster cuck.

Biden has been fading for quite some time, are they hoping they can sneak him past the finish line?

Say, what about a Rice/Harris ticket?

Regardless, this will certainly be one for the history books.

Since they haven't had the convention, is Biden still the presumed candidate? I haven't heard anything official.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's almost like it's part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There are sooo many of these clips...

twitter.com...

A comparison of Biden a decade ago with Biden today:
twitter.com...

edit on 8/9/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Stuttering over words is one thing .
Everyone does that at times.
Joe doesn't even make sense in that statement .
A very good sign of advancing dementia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join