It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did something out of the ordinary, and sent out a strange message.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think its a reaction to megadonor Shelton Adleson threatening to no longer fund him .. Adelson probably told him to lie low for awhile and nit make so many gaffs ..

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
trump IS his own wosrt enemy for sure did you hear the latest trump tried to claim that HE created the veterans choice program...reporter called him out on it because OBAMA passed it into law 2014 ...trump storms out as usual the petulant child that he is...he LITERALLY CANNOT STOP LYING.......

all politicians lie to an extent but TRUMP constantly lies people are getting tired of it

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 2Faced

Donald Trump is worried about losing the election.

In 2020, Joe Biden has caught up to President Donald Trump in Ohio without even setting foot in the state.

On Thursday, Trump made his Ohio counterattack — briefly moving his presidential platform to the state itself.
www.politico.com...

Let's face it , he is his own worst enemy nobody else really need do anything.

PS.
White list ATS FFS !

edit on 9-8-2020 by research100 because: corrected the date

edit on 9-8-2020 by research100 because: changed lie to lies

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

click here

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is from the transcript from Whitehouse.gov

So I have a lot of enemies out there.  This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while.  A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing.  But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do.  No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost.  Nobody.  And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy.

His statement does appear while he was referring to the pharmaceuticals which he wants to bring back to the US and remove the "middleman" who remain nameless yet make more money than the drug companies.

The executive order will require that U.S. government agencies purchase all essential medicines that we need from American sources.  The executive order will also sweep away unnecessary regulatory barriers to domestic pharmaceutical production and support advanced manufacturing processes that will keep our drug prices low and allow American companies to compete on the world stage.  We’ll be able to compete on the world stage, but we’re now going to have the lowest prices, as opposed to, by far, the highest prices.

He certainly looks to be working on behalf of the American people. I do not understand the hate

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right, I thought he might have been going to thighland to hang with some yo Semites.

On a more serious note, I'm a little dumbfounded by this presidency, nothing good is coming from it, the flow on effect to the rest of the world is unnerving to say the least not to mention dogmatic issues that are compounding.

Maybe it's that he don't grovel and prostrate himself to worlds leaders like obama did that bothers you. Maybe it's that he wants a level playing field for US trade, that the other world leaders don't like.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

He certainly looks to be working on behalf of the American people. I do not understand the hate

Nobody that cares about this country does either.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
conservatives forget so soon... thehill.com... Ted nugent threatened to kill barak obama and hillery clinton and “Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country ... or being burned around the world.”

54-minute video on YouTube entitled Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama, published by a group called Stand Up America Now. obamas daughter was 11 years old when this came out..Where was the conservatives outrage??? this group claimed to be exercising their first amendment free speech

www.thewrap.com...

glen beck "JOKED about poisoning pelosi

actress shannon richardson (vampire diaries and the walking dead) received an 18 year sentence for attempting to poison obama

lead singer of CREED threatened to kill obama

trump "suggested" in 2016 rally that his gun-toting supporters could prevent Hillary Clinton from taking office if they exercised their 2nd Amendment rights. He said, "[If Hillary Clinton] gets to pick...her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know." Also Read: Donald Trump: ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Stop Hillary Clinton (Video)

tennessee software executive gary casper was fired after posting meme of obama with noose around his neck

edit on 9-8-2020 by research100 because: added name at the bottom

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you so sure about that?
What if it was a threat to
The Capitol itself?

What if it is bunker security detail?

Do you yourself think there is not ANY
possibility that you will be vaporized
without warning?

When in fact, it is a miracle
that we even exist at all.
So many of us take so much for granted.
Such low I.Q. lack of wisdom these days.

So few are thankful to experience this fleeting life...
This gift.

The president of the United States of America is not only ileterate he's also paranoid and delusional.

Now that is biblical.

Confucius say: always learn to spell the words you accuse somebody of being 😎

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

click here

from the Politico article:

according to three people with direct knowledge of the call

🦃

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All i know for sure is I would rather be on the bad side of pharmaceutical companies than sheldon adelson.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

All i know for sure is I would rather be on the bad side of pharmaceutical companies than sheldon adelson.

I tend to agree 😎

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
OR... mabybe he caught covid=19 and has to quarantine for 14 days ?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I hope that it has more to do with the fact that the last administration is about to be taken down.

The scheme was run in the United States by Ukrainians operating out of a 55th-floor penthouse office in Miami using companies with some variation of the name “Optima,” according to the lawsuit.

The Louisville tower at 500 W. Jefferson St. was purchased in 2011 by Optima Management Group LLC for $77 million, but it ran into hard times after the largest tenant, PNC Financial Services, moved out.

The 580,000-square-foot building was purchased out of receivership last year by New York-based Somera Road Inc., according to an article in Business First, but the government’s forfeiture suit says 95% is still owned by an Optima affiliate.
29-story office tower in Kentucky secretly owned by billionaire Ukrainian oligarchs, feds say

Justice Department Seized Large Buildings. Money Laundering Charge. Connection to Biden, Clinton, Obama, Crowdstrike, Ukraine, IMF, Atlantic Counsil, Cyprus.

edit on 9-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: add

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
I hope that it has more to do with the fact that the last administration is about to be taken down.

Justice Department Seized Large Buildings. Money Laundering Charge. Connection to Biden, Clinton, Obama, Crowdstrike, Ukraine, IMF, Atlantic Counsil, Cyprus.

Hmmm, and in the background of Trump's speech were "laundering" machines.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
so trump antagonzied his BIGGEST donor.... who has donated 10's of millions and trump is clueless as to how much this man has donated to his campaign.....wow what a smart man (sarcasm) trump will lose because he ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY cannot stop himself

originally posted by: xuenchen

click here

from the Politico article:

according to three people with direct knowledge of the call

🦃

edit on 9-8-2020 by research100 because: added 2nd l to clueless

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Security detail.
I pray they are on point
and neutralize/eliminate
any and all threats with
swift accuracy.

Some say fluff?
Easy to say when it is not
their life on the line.
Cheap cowards.
S&F

Yep, Trump is at REAL risk
He is deeply hated by each and every liberal/progressive/Democrat in the entire country who would love nothing more than to "neutralize" him since their coup attempt failed
It is clear that some of the richest and most powerful people ( Tech Execs ) want to see him gone and they can easily afford what it takes to "neutralize" him and leave their hands "clean"
Trump is annoying TPTB as badly as JFK did and we still don't really know the truth about JFK and probably never will

Fluff - hardly when you realize just how badly the left/progressives/Democrats hate him
Fluff - hardly when the big tech giants are doing all they can to destroy Trump online and have not succeeded but have the money and power to try to do something

Worst of all, the Democrats will throw the biggest party you have ever seen (behind the scenes while pretending to be upset on camera) and the protests all over the nation will turn into jubilee celebrations if Trump really is "neutralized". This much is clear from their hatred and loathing not just for Trump but for all 66+ million who voted for him and each and every conservative in the entire nation. The desire to eliminate all conservative thought, and all conservative people is now quite evident - the liberals much prefer the tyranny of suppressing any and all thought or speech that contradicts their new morality and their new ideas of how everyone must live (except the elite of course).

Keep Trump in your prayers, the only people who love him have been terrified into not speaking to anyone else about it; the people who want safe streets; the people who want to work for a living and keep most of what they earn; the people who respect the flag and national anthem and love the USA; the people who believe in traditional moral values; the people who respect the police.

Trump is in constant danger always from liberals/progressives/Democrats and tech giants, as well as China who want nothing more than to eliminate him from the planet. This is evident and clear to anyone and everyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Honestly, I don’t know what to expect anymore, and nothing would shock neither. As many others do, I just feel something ain't right, and it isn’t over by a long shot. Make of it what you will.

a reply to: Kocag

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
Yep...things are getting HOTTER. New documents declassified this morning. The FBI committed perjury before the Senate.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: gortex

Donald Trump is worried about losing the election.

In 2020, Joe Biden has caught up to President Donald Trump in Ohio without even setting foot in the state.

On Thursday, Trump made his Ohio counterattack — briefly moving his presidential platform to the state itself.
www.politico.com...

Let's face it , he is his own worst enemy nobody else really need do anything.

PS.
White list ATS FFS !

All those polls are fake.

I haven't seen a single person support Joe yet all summer.

The polls are clearly fraudulent.

Should come back and add insult to injury.

I've been in North Denver in Westminster/Broomfield.

Isn't this about as "blue" as it gets?

Everyone knows Joe doesn't even remember his own name. It's pretty mainstream and totally obvious.

Reality is:
The DNC is PURPOSELY Throwing the Election.

That means when you dig deeper into the onion, you'll see everything on the surface was a LIE.

The Pentagon is behind the TV curtains
$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trump IS his own wosrt enemy for sure did you hear the latest trump tried to claim that HE created the veterans choice program...reporter called him out on it because OBAMA passed it into law 2014 ...trump storms out as usual the petulant child that he is...he LITERALLY CANNOT STOP LYING.......

all politicians lie to an extent but TRUMP constantly lies people are getting tired of it

Really? Trump replaced Obama's version that was limited....

Veterans Community Care (VCC) Program The Replacement to the Veterans Choice Program
In order to comply with the MISSION Act of 2018, the VA on June 6, 2019 sunset its Veterans Choice Program, a program that allowed veterans who received care at the VA to see non-VA community-based providers based upon certain eligibility requirements. The MISSION Act and the new Veterans Community Care Program is streamlining the process to make it easier for veterans to receive the care they need.

All VCP Agreement officially expired as of June 6, 2019 with the sunset of the program. Community providers may continue providing services for VA-affiliated veterans by participating in a contracted network administered by contracted third-party administrators, TriWest Healthcare Alliance and Optum Public Sector Solutions, Inc. Under certain circumstances, community providers may also contract directly with the VA to participate in the program.

Improvements Featured in the VCC Program
Streamlined eligibility criteria– There are six criteria eligible requirements for the VCC program.
Single community care program– Having a single community care program makes it less complicated for Veterans to find care.
Improvement of customer service– Total revamp of the internal process, with improved education and communications resources for Veterans, Veterans Service Organizations (VSO) partners, and VA employees involved in community care operations to handle claims and payment.
New urgent care benefit– Veterans now have access to immediate care at urgent care clinics and walk-in providers within the VA network, without prior authorization from the VA. It’s just one of the streamline improvements VCC offers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join