It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say a Prayer for America / Trumps Whirlpool Speech / Say a Prayer for All Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
President Trump Remarks at Whirlpool Corporation Manufacturing Plant Clyde, Ohio August 6, 2020 3:31 P.M. EDT

Remarks by President Trump at Whirlpool Corporation Manufacturing Plant

So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while . A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, and a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy.

A PRAYER FOR AMERICA

We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us’ God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us. We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness. By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.

I was somewhat alarmed by a video I saw of President Trump on another web site in which he made the statement; "This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while". As a double check I went to the White House web site and yes he did say that and much much more. The link is at the top of this thread.

I was also alarmed by several other articles that have appeared over the course of 2020. I search all over the world for factual information and try to piece things together. Most is posted here on ATS but gets little or no traction or attention. That's OK as many eyes are on ATS, not just members. I also wrote a thread about the Georgia Guide stone’s and a goal of population 500 million. Seems that the forces that rule the world have stepped up that objective along with Covid-19 and this vaccine thing. Global lockdown has never been attempted before until now. It works well doesn't it as in as "unconditional" slavery. What about all those locusts in West - Asia and Africa? For those in the UFO forum have you ever discussed the orange pulsating - flashing UFO's seen all over the world? Well look it up. I don't know whether the NWO or something else owns them so don't be surprised if they try to light up a nuke during these times. To the Paranormal crowd here on ATS don't laugh as I wrote many posts relating to Sleep Paralysis on another members thread. I provided links to books and experts. All I know is that since childhood I had it. Then in late 2018 and into 2019 two concurring events were unfolding. I saw an increase in the pulsating orange flashing objects along with a huge increase in Sleep Paralysis episodes. So I began to pray. I began to pray to God, several uncles and my Father in Law. Since March 2019 I have had NO sleep Paralysis and no visits by that 7' Evil Hooded presence, the Old Hag or other stuff. Yes it all stopped and hasn't returned along with the orange pulsating - flashing UFO's. I haven't seen any “UFO’s” since. Hmm. So what appeared to me in one of the last Sleep Paralysis episodes was a brilliant white shield. It also scared the hell of me but one year later I found that it was "The Shield [Armor] of God. Say you what?

I can go on but so if you want to discredit all that I wrote, it’s all out there on ATS and other several blogs. Correct, redundancy. So if stuff disappears there are other repositories. The Feds taught me well as to the Rule of "threes" and yes, I have read the US Army pysop manual. Believe me this rant isn't a psyop. So moving forward to survive think like a criminal thinks. The smart ones that is.

FM 3-05.301 (FM 33-1-1)MCRP 3-40.6A

In summary I am not overtly religious, nor do I wear it on my sleeve. I do believe in an Almighty father. I have NOT been to church in decades with exception to funerals. Current events like Qanon being banned several days ago by Facebook tells much about the New World Order and our fate if they succeed. Qanon always wrote to "pray"

All I know is that what I have written is true and unexplainable to me as your will and beliefs is your way and mine is mine. We all have a choice in life to walk the path we choose.

So choose wisely and don’t give up and fight the good fight

edit on 8-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 8-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Trump knows who has unleashed the current turmoil and he knows what's next 🆘

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you and yes he does. "Those" will rein hell on USA and the world. That why I wrote about the abandoned oil tankers. Convenient targets with plausible deniability.

I also think that Putin knows. Hes been very somber since December 2019.

edit on 8-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sinners gonna sin!

Be thankful to God for our excess and privilege. Thank the Lord for each meal, for each person he puts in your life, food or bad.

Thankfulness is the admission that without God we have nothing, we are naked and ashamed.

Those of us who believe can feel this coming like a tidal wave. It's getting seriously close. The Lord wakes me at night to give thanks and pray. Please, ATS, anyone who has hardened their hearts! The Lord is so close!!! Repent!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy.

Not liking the sound of that, it sounds like he's expecting an attempt is going to be made against him. I'm remembering awhile back Trump being rushed to the hospital.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

God Aton? Earth Shan people?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Not liking the sound of that, it sounds like he's expecting an attempt is going to be made against him. I'm remembering awhile back Trump being rushed to the hospital.

I think it meant he's going to play golf at one of his very private golf resorts. Like now....

trumpgolfcount.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That stuff goes really deep and it began in the late 1950's. I am not going there as that's an entire thread other than saying they have a huge network that no one really talks about. They also follow q anon. Look em up

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The President Of the United States of America said we won't see him for awhile? Has to be some really crazy stuff going on to make a statement like that, must be beyond our understanding.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Brother, believe me there is stuff going on. Has anyone noticed the control over everything electronic. Once your on a web page on your Android phone you cant get out? It takes repeated finger press. How about a Block Chain embedded in our ATT Router? No not on our Desk Top but the thing was attached as a "device" to the Desktop. Guess who its from. From Russia with love and Google is in on it. I filed a complaint with the Feds so I will not mention the who hwhat where as this thing is live. I used ATT Smart Home Manager "Network" check and that was when it was caught and "disabled".

For whatever reason I cant get connected with ATT Tech Support to see if they can get rid of it or send me a new router. I have its Code.

Its crazy sheet.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

My iphone just sent me a message from apple news with the headline "coronavirus is never going away."

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

That stuff goes really deep and it began in the late 1950's. I am not going there as that's an entire thread other than saying they have a huge network that no one really talks about. They also follow q anon. Look em up

Got it. Trump didn’t pray it though. You’ve got your OP
arranged in such a way that implies Trump prayed it.

Whose prayer is that?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump knows who has unleashed the current turmoil and he knows what's next 🆘

You’ve just gone off the rails dude.

With all due respect

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Sinners gonna sin!

Be thankful to God for our excess and privilege. Thank the Lord for each meal, for each person he puts in your life, food or bad.

Thankfulness is the admission that without God we have nothing, we are naked and ashamed.

Those of us who believe can feel this coming like a tidal wave. It's getting seriously close. The Lord wakes me at night to give thanks and pray. Please, ATS, anyone who has hardened their hearts! The Lord is so close!!! Repent!

Thank God for Trump, a man of the Lord! He is doing God's work.... Lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All that you see today is , and has been , part of the Soros directed Obama "insurance plan" against Trump being elected.
"We have an insurance plan"

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Whose prayer is that?

Who are the Bellringers?
Mr. and Mrs. Patrick H. Bellringer will celebrate their 48th wedding anniversary on June 17, 2010. They and their four children were "called" to the Black Hills of South Dakota, USA in 1996 to establish the Fourwinds and the Phoenix Archive Websites: www.fourwinds10.com... and www.phoenixarchives.com... .

Since their children have now relocated, Anne and Patrick own and operate their two websites alone in Rapid City, SD, USA, with the help of a part-time webmaster.

Anne Bellringer
The daughter of a circuit court judge of South Dakota, Anne holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music Education (Magna Cum Laude) and a Master of Music Degree. She has taught public school for 29 years in South Dakota, New Jersey, Missouri and Minnesota. Her teaching career has been music education of children, kindergarten through college of vocal and instrumental music. She has composed music, presented original operettas plus plays, directed musicals and is an accomplished choreographer, set designer and costume design maker. Anne is also an accomplished piano, piccolo and flute player and has been a solo performer with many bands. She is an artist as well with many original paintings and designs on wood and stone. Since 1994 Anne has been a receiver of the Ascended Masters, and especially of Hatonn and Sananda

Patrick Henry Bellringer
Patrick Bellringer was raised on a Wisconsin dairy farm and learned how to work at an early age. He holds a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Forest Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Biological Science Education, a Master's of Religious Education, and a Master's of Divinity. He has worked as a Forester in both Alaska and the Black Hills of S.D. Patrick also taught public school for 18 years in biological and the physical sciences at junior and senior high levels with emphasis in health education. He was Director of Christian Education for the Presbyterian Church in New York City for two years. He has also served as a pastor of six United Methodist Churches in South Dakota, Missouri, and Washington State.

In their earlier years the Bellringer family owned and operated a dairy farm with their four children for 16 years. During the early 1990's they held many seminars across the Midwest and East Coast for the Farm Claims program.

Patrick was inducted into the Cambridge Who's Who in May, 2008.

Patrick H. Bellringer is a modern day Truthbringer. His writings are candid and concise. He challenges the non-thinker and the thinker alike as he reveals the "lie" which cloaks our entire civilization. One cannot avoid pondering his "message", for he speaks Truth from his heart and from the Lighted Realms!

The Sun may be great and all, but somehow I don't think He is as great as Bellringer implies.
You might want to look at Ascended_master

Probably a New Age spinoff of Theosophy.
edit on 8-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

God Aton? Earth Shan people?

I'm wondering about that myself....it does show you have read it though, astute is the word,

One is an acronym for the running lights..port/ starboard on the like of aircraft, or wherever needed, the other is a convoluted reference to A, Inspector Shan Tao Yun Mystery book, 'Bones of the Earth'.
Someones taking the piss out of Trump...presumably the ghost scriptwriter...perhaps that entity might be the one who won't be seen for a while. What a load of crap is the whole speech...beautiful washing machines, Whirlpool, (the ones maybe that catch fire unfortunately) as in London.
FFS sake, who is lapping all this up????

Oh yeah! nearly forgot,
www.insurancejournal.com...

edit on 8-8-2020 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I pray that Jesus is as forgiving as they say he is...cause the mortal side, Satan wont be.
edit on 8-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's not what I said.

You said that, if you have a problem with God, hash it out, don't hide behind some fake criticism of words not spoken.

Mockers gonna' mock.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's not what I said.

You said that, if you have a problem with God, hash it out, don't hide behind some fake criticism of words not spoken.

Mockers gonna' mock.

You're right, you didn't say that.

I misunderstood your reply in this thread and thought you were implying this was the case.

For what it's worth, I wasn't mocking peoples faith in God....just the premise Trump has God high on his priority list

Either way, I'm so sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join