It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is now in a mess

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well today we hit the 1600 mark. Actually it really could be 10× that. We are now testing about 5000 daily I don't know how to post the link but we don't include the private testing nor the military testing of the bases. Economically the car businesses in Japan is somewhat history in the car business has a chain reaction of employment all the way from the local mom-and-pop restaurants all the way up to the 10 employee type Machinery shops it's falling apart pretty fast and actually is really in many parts of the country it's a depression
edit on 0800000038112020-08-08T02:11:38-05:00113808am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The whole world is a mess.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Have these people not worn masks since many moons ago how is a country so careful suffering from “cases” dammit no one is safe.....even the safe. Something is going on 🤔a reply to: musicismagic

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well the sooner people just go back to pre terrorism fear junkie the sooner things go back to normal. Who cares what the numbers are. Just ignore it. Let the people and thsir doctors worry about that, like has been all of your life.

Its time to abandon the hypochondriac programming and start ignoring all social distancing and mask mandates. Just carry on.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Let the people and thsir doctors worry about that, like has been all of your life.

Its time to abandon the hypochondriac programming and start ignoring all social distancing and mask mandates. Just carry on.

Survival of the fittest?

The death count for covid cannot be accurate as it seems many people have

had the virus and got over it without medical intervention, which means the

virus is not as contagious or fatal as governments are making out?.........

Which makes one wonder just 'what are they trying to hide?'

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Natural selection is not about the survival of the fittest.
You better look that one up someday if you think that's the case.
Natural selection is about survival of those who can adjust.
It means: be flexible and adjust or die out.
Note:
That's in no way, shape or form a conspiracy or hidden agenda. That's nature.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I know what they're trying to hide.

The total collapse of the US dollar, which will in turn cause the collapse of every other fiat currency world wide.

With currency being worth nothing, countries like China will want to get their assets back in a more tangible form, likely leading to war.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You know actually I think it's an understatement it's a mess but when we think of a mess we think of cleaning a fish in the guts are on The Cutting Board that's a mess but society as his self is kind of like a bowl of demented I don't know what that meant it's Rice-A-Roni leaves I mean it is really getting to like a very confused state of mine what is right what is wrong what is correct what is incorrect it is really taking us in emotionally if you live on the island you probably have more of an understanding of the consequences of mental stress which is very high very very high and the smaller the island the higher that stress

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Our furlough scheme is being wound down so loads of companies are either shutting down or shedding eg 40% of their staff as they know they just can't employ the people anymore. Our car industry just like yours is totally crippled and relies on export markets which are non existent right now. We got it even worse as the people voted us out of the biggest trading block on Planet Earth the EU and chose paranoid isolation...................... Yeah ok that's fine if that's what the people want but there are going to masses of people thrown on the scrap heap if we go to WTO rules and get an effective 20% tariff on our car exports. I say 20% as you get the 10% tariff on sales to the EU.............. But as 75% of our car parts are imported from the EU before assembly, that means 10% to add onto costs before another 10% before exporting to the EU.................... Oh this is gonna be fun for Nissan etc, they really gone like that when margins are so tight already in the UK that if the production line stops for 8 minutes in one day they make a loss

Hordes of people wander aimlessly in our streets, heroin addicts are literally collapsing on the floor all over the place, street crime is horrendous, vagrants form our hideously run down post industrial cities drive out to the contry side to attack rural dwellers and farms, it's getting very similar to what happened post Apartheid in South Africa, law and order is breaking down, our prisons are full already of terrorists and there's a reluctance on the part of te CPS to jail the thieving vagrants as there's no prison space for them. A trip to a British pub used to be quite fun.............. Now you met with with a atmosphere of doom and gloom, threatening yobsters and you risk being glassed if someone looks at you the wrong way. If you enter a pub these days do not make eye cntact with anyone, there are so many angry violent young men around it could cost you your life. Just avoid at all cost.

The atmosphere in the UK is one of a country sailing without a rudder. Nazi groups are emerging all over the country in economically deprived areas called National Action. Division in society between wealthy and poor is massive and a growing issue. We have a whole generation of young adults leaving school of very little hope for the future bar working in a warehouse as the CEO's have sold out our engineering / manufacturing and exported the jobs to China.

There is the constant sound of Police Cars sirens chasing young yobs on bikes on the rob or just generally causing trouble / vandals, but you don't see the Coppers on the streets any more they're too scared of the criminals and anyway due to cuts there aren't enough of the now adays. So many rude people too, people don't act as nicely these days, eg you were walking down the street or out of the supermarket there was equal respect and people would move slightly to the left and right to pass, now massive heffers pushing trollies will ram you if you don't get out of the way or piss heads (with some dubious dissibility getting them state benefits) will try and ram you with their mobility scooter.

It's all going and going fast, Corona is just that gentle nudge that has pushed our country over the cliff. I guess it's the same everywhere. I so wish we could be transported back to the early 1990's when there was a general buzz to society and the business world before it all went tits up.

Our high streets are destroyed, all the decent shops have gone in most cities to be replaced with Pound shops and gambling outlets. The internet has killed some of the traders but Corona is killing it too. Plus the insane taxes charged by councils over the years and charging everyone parking charges for the right to shop in effectively # holes.......

Where we will be I a few years heavens know, but I can say about it over here is summed up by this.............

It's all doom and gloom and things are not looking good

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

that is such sad news. my street talk about it in march but it was too much to handle at the time because everything was still pretty peaceful Society breaks in about 24 hours that is a fact

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

I know what they're trying to hide.

The total collapse of the US dollar, which will in turn cause the collapse of every other fiat currency world wide.

With currency being worth nothing, countries like China will want to get their assets back in a more tangible form, likely leading to war.

This is what it's all about, it's all done by globalist. Now is the time to prepare war and create your own communities.
edit on 8-8-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
We got it even worse as the people voted us out of the biggest trading block on Planet Earth the EU and chose paranoid isolation......................

Oh .... you must have missed this then......

Brexit bounce beckons
Japan and the UK are on the verge of signing a trade deal that could boost
British business by £15 billion and will give the world a glimpse of the post
Brexit dynamism which awaits.
Negotiations this week in London have set the stage for the signing of a
formal agreement in the next few weeks.
In the long term the deal with Britain's 11th largest export market is expected
to boost wages across the UK by £800 million.
The rapid progress bodes well for the future prosperity that Brexit should
ignite. We are discovering our fabled trading spirit and there is a world to win.

*Daily Express* 08/08/2020

Hordes of people wander aimlessly in our streets, heroin addicts are literally collapsing on the floor all over the place, street crime is horrendous, vagrants form our hideously run down post industrial cities drive out to the contry side to attack rural dwellers and farms, it's getting very similar to what happened post Apartheid in South Africa, law and order is breaking down, our prisons are full already of terrorists and there's a reluctance on the part of te CPS to jail the thieving vagrants as there's no prison space for them. A trip to a British pub used to be quite fun.............. Now you met with with a atmosphere of doom and gloom, threatening yobsters and you risk being glassed if someone looks at you the wrong way. If you enter a pub these days do not make eye cntact with anyone, there are so many angry violent young men around it could cost you your life. Just avoid at all cost.
The atmosphere in the UK is one of a country sailing without a rudder. Nazi groups are emerging all over the country in economically deprived areas called National Action. Division in society between wealthy and poor is massive and a growing issue. We have a whole generation of young adults leaving school of very little hope for the future bar working in a warehouse as the CEO's have sold out our engineering / manufacturing and exported the jobs to China.
There is the constant sound of Police Cars sirens chasing young yobs on bikes on the rob or just generally causing trouble / vandals, but you don't see the Coppers on the streets any more they're too scared of the criminals and anyway due to cuts there aren't enough of the now adays. So many rude people too, people don't act as nicely these days, eg you were walking down the street or out of the supermarket there was equal respect and people would move slightly to the left and right to pass, now massive heffers pushing trollies will ram you if you don't get out of the way or piss heads (with some dubious dissibility getting them state benefits) will try and ram you with their mobility scooter.
It's all going and going fast, Corona is just that gentle nudge that has pushed our country over the cliff. I guess it's the same everywhere. I so wish we could be transported back to the early 1990's when there was a general buzz to society and the business world before it all went tits up.

Where abouts in the UK do you live
/SMH

Though I will agree with you people in general are becoming very bad mannered.......

To me thats more a sign of being badly brought up.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Damb dude, how do find enjoyment in life. Every time I read your posts it’s nothing but doom and gloom. If I were you I’d leave Japan and move to Central America, sip margaritas on the beach someplace and unplug the boob tube and intersquirts.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where on earth do you live? Your description must be a local thing as that is not what the atmosphere is like in my area.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought masks worked though?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.worldometers.info...

Vietnam tripping now...many people don't even wear masks there contrary to "reddit opinion / misinformed opinion"
maybe earlier...but not now..

their testing is really low...their cases are probably a lot more. Who knows what we'll actually hear about it...being communist and all.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Well today we hit the 1600 mark. Actually it really could be 10× that. We are now testing about 5000 daily I don't know how to post the link but we don't include the private testing nor the military testing of the bases. Economically the car businesses in Japan is somewhat history in the car business has a chain reaction of employment all the way from the local mom-and-pop restaurants all the way up to the 10 employee type Machinery shops it's falling apart pretty fast and actually is really in many parts of the country it's a depression

I lived near Tokyo for 5 years and I would say the vast majority of Japan is run by small businesses and going out was a huge part of their culture, so I can just imagine the losses in business.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I live near Portland and we know what that is like. I'm 10 mins away by car and life is actually great here, everything is open, stores are full, restaurants, breweries coming back slowly. Some places have closed, but over all life is kind of normalized in my area that is so close to the chaos of Portland.

Now for my friends that live in Portland it is a different story. Big box stores all closing, restaurants, Starbucks, fast foods all leaving/closing. One of my friends told me there isn't a coffee shop in walking distance of his place now and the McD down the street is now shut down along with many other places. Add to this the huge homeless problem, drug use, gangs moving in...Portland has about 30 shootings per year and in just July alone they had 15.. I use to go to Portend about 4 or 5 times a month for good food and brews...that is about 500 bucks from just one person supporting that is gone, now times that by 10,000s, or 100,000...that is all gone now.

Big cities look to be dying, turning into human cesspools as those that can have been leaving, and you don't need to go very far to leave. I keep thinking of the movie Escape From NY as to how big cities will look like in 10 years.

edit on 8-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You couldn't make it up what's happening in the UK, the whole country is falling apart. When my alive today mom was born we controlled around 1/4 of the landmass of Planet Earth and a similar number of its population. Today it can't even control the tiny island of Great Britain. We are doomed and going over a cliff

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Elethia you pretty puppy.............Ooooooooooooooooohh you are such a beautiful little pupdog................. I live in the north Midlands, around the Crewe Stoke Derby zone but I escaped the City and survive in the sticks. I can't give the precise location as the Yanks are after me for spilling the beans on UFO Orb visitation of Planet Earth. CIA and the MIB's are after me and it makes one a little qweezy. Being honest and realistic about it I am scared to live in the nation of my birth and am looking to get to somewhere safe asap
Destination unknown but when it happens it happens

top topics

<<   2 >>

join