It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Phoenix Cops Kill Man after Responding to Noise Complaint over Video Game

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I try to be unbiased as possible, so here are my thoughts.

1st. That cop needs to be reviewed, I don’t believe many people could justify that shooting.

However......

2 months ago, I had a knock on my door at around 3:30am.
I woke up as another knock came.

Understand, my driveway is 200 yds long, uphill.

I quickly grabbed my shotgun and went to the door, but

I DIDN’T OPEN THE DOOR!

I talked to the person thru the locked door, and come to find out it was a kid riding his bike home, and he had gotten a flat tire.
I had coached him in baseball years back and he remembered where I lived.
(I did not even ask why he was out at 3:30, didn’t want to know.)

Question is, why would someone go charging out their door armed, without knowing what was waiting on the other side?

Either way, dude didn’t deserve to die.

Dude didn't deserve to die but... your going to make excuses for the cops like it was the guys fault. Everyone loves to scream second amendment here until the cops shoot someone then it's "Why on earth would you even have a gun on your own property looking to defend yourself? Those poor cops only have seconds to act so of course they have to shoot everyone" He had to go out the door because cops hide to the side so you can't see them through the peep hole. They entice you out then they murder you.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

We've had our spats, but I'm with you on this.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My whole point was, that they did announce themselves. It's part of protocol.

Answering a door with a weapon is not normal when you hear 'police' lol

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
My whole point was, that they did announce themselves. It's part of protocol.

Answering a door with a weapon is not normal when you hear 'police' lol

My point was that this will happen again, because US laws protect the stupidity from ever being resolved.

This was a murder, with a loophole.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is enough beheadings, rape, murder, trafficking and assaults in Phoenix to last a lifetime for cops now - who cares about some dhead playing Modern Warfare too loud?

edit on 10-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
There is enough beheadings, rape, murder, trafficking and assaults in Phoenix to last a lifetime for cops now - who cares about some dhead playing Modern Warfare too loud?

Cops don't want to deal with real crime, they would rather bully average citizens. Much easier and we don't fight back, just die at their feet.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Maybe a girlfriend and a daughter?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Cops don't want to deal with real crime, they would rather bully average citizens. Much easier and we don't fight back, just die at their feet.

Low hanging fruit..it's easy to pick.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

Probably because most of them need more surplus military hardware, firearms and less de-escalation training to do that.

People keep trying to de-fun the police when all they want to do is have some fun and shoot you in the back in your doorway.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I feel safe around responsible gun owners. I live in an anti-gun state and I see everyone as a threat because I'm not allowed to conceal carry.

Guns do work as self-protection.

What's wrong with suicide? It's not your life and if someone is living in so much pain and torment they have every right to take their own life. You have no right to force someone else to live in pain. I can't even fathom your mindset on this.

The 2nd is the only counter to tyranny. The erosion of the 2nd is why we are currently living under tyranny.

Wow. You're wrong on every single point.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

I feel safe around responsible gun owners. I live in an anti-gun state and I see everyone as a threat because I'm not allowed to conceal carry.

The 2nd is the only counter to tyranny. The erosion of the 2nd is why we are currently living under tyranny.

So your allowed to own an AR with a 100 round clip and basically as many guns and ammo as you want and you think the 2nd amendment is eroded because every state doesn't allow conceal carry though you are likely allowed open carry where you live? Concealed carry is a modern (70s on) development. Somehow we lived with out it for a long time and it's only been recently people have been brainwashed by special interests that somehow the 2nd amendment is under attack even though we have more gun freedoms now than ever before. It's a fear mongering tactic by gun manufactures and the NRA to sell more gun and sway votes.

When you go to a therapist you need to let them know you are highly paranoid and delusional and a possible danger to society because you perceive everyone as a threat and might snap some day. You shouldn't be living like this. Get help please!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

Guns do work as self-protection.

In some cases. In many more cases, they cause the premature death of their owners. When guns are used lethally, someone dies. Good, bad, innocent, protective, or criminal, who it kills is only situation dependent.

What's wrong with suicide? It's not your life and if someone is living in so much pain and torment they have every right to take their own life. You have no right to force someone else to live in pain. I can't even fathom your mindset on this.

Really? Does the sanctity of human life mean so little to you? We have counselling, and social support services, and pain management these days.

Really? Do you think that US gun owners would be able to fight against armored vehicles, bombs, drones and the armed forces of a tyrannical government? Not a chance.

When any American citizens have used arms against the American government. They have been massacred.

Waco.
Shays Rebellion.
The Kent State shootings.
The 1967 Detroit riots.
The 1968 Baltimore riots.
The 1985 airstrike on Philadelphia.
The Pullman strike.
The 'Trail of Tears'.
The 1992 Los Angeles riots.
The New York Draft riots.
The Manzanar Internment Camp incident.
The Battle of Blair Mountain.
The Bonus Army.

- The US government has a history of deadly actions against armed protesting citizens.

Wow. You're wrong on every single point.

No, I'm not.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That's part of the issue. The cops wouldn't' have come if that was the reason. The neighbor lied and said something to the effect of a violent domestic dispute. So cops rushed over ready to face hostility. I'm not condoning or excusing it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join