It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna’s CEO, CMO both sell shares as final coronavirus vaccine trials begin…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Did a search, and didn't find it posted..

Moderna, is a company that has gotten a lot of press coverage on it's covid-19 vaccine in development.

It shares have gained a LOT of value by people hoping to cash in on a promising treatment for covid-19.

Now the CEO, and CMO have off loaded a bunch of shares; which seems to defy logic, "if" the vaccine was going to be successful.

Moderna’s CEO, CMO both sell shares as final coronavirus vaccine trials begin… what do they know that we don’t?

The executive leadership over at Moderna is abandoning ship in terms of what the future holds for its Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

Both Stéphane Bancel, its CEO, and Tal Zaks, its CMO (chief medical officer) have cashed out their company shares as the company’s plandemic jab is right on the verge of entering late-stage trials.

According to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, Zaks recently offloaded nearly all of his shares, while Bancel has tossed many of his over the past several months. Zaks, however, still holds tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of options in the company.

I think the writing was on the wall when a very high number of test subjects experienced moderate to severe side effects from the vaccine trial run.

Moderna coronavirus vaccine causes side effects in over 50% of patients; antibodies disappear in 2-3 months, rendering the vaccine pointless

With antibodies disappearing after 2 to 3 months, amidst a constantly mutating virus... is this the reason Bill gates recently mentioned the need for "several vaccine injjections" per person, over a period of time???

I think a bunch of hopeful investors all got the pump and dump trick played on them.

Time will tell.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker
I have had a chuckle at everyone screaming: " science": when pushing through these vax, especially after the Sars vax calamities 15ish years ago.

Without challenge tests on ANY of em...good stuff line right up for your chip...I mean jab

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Apparently the sales represent less then 1% of the stocks these guys own. So it doesn’t really defy logic that much to liquify some stocks for a bit of spending money while the prices are up, if you’ve got 99% of them stil sitting on the shelf...
Even if their vaccine is successful, if another company releases a successful vaccine first, it will effect their stocks negatively. I think they’re being pragmatic. Just because your filthy rich doesn’t mean you put all your eggs in one basket. Perhaps they’re investing in the competition... just in case.

edit on 7-8-2020 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Good post, sad but good.

Tells us the vaccine doesn't work.

Actions always speak louder than words, these actions say no vaccine is coming.

I read the article linked by the OP and this stood out to me:

Worse than a hoax, this vaccine will clearly harm large numbers of people, given that 100% of study subjects are already experiencing adverse events in the high dose group, during the second round of injections. How toxic is this going to get during a third vaccine? Or a fourth? And is there any end to how many injections of the same vaccine will be mandated by a corrupt, criminal FDA, CDC and national media that makes all its editorial decisions based on the profit demands of the drug cartels?

Finally, keep in mind that globalists who also promote the depopulation agenda are demanding this vaccine be given to Black people first. So wait: Take a toxic vaccine that doesn’t work but that causes huge side effects, and line up all the Blacks to be human guinea pigs?

Sounds like globalists and the vaccine industry have a whole new plan for planet Earth beyond 2020, and it has nothing to do with halting the pandemic but everything to do with genocide.

We know that 40% of the COVID deaths and hospitalized are black. Yet Black people are being encouraged to gather in mass, many with no masks, shouting and screaming (spewing the virus) and told they will not catch COVID 19 if they are protesting. Really? They said the massive second spike that occurred after the protests began, had nothing to do with protesting, it was people going out to bars. Uh huh. And 2 plus 2 does not equal 4. I've been saying this is a clear genocidal effort. So this goes along with the vaccine producing severe side effects and insisting black people take the vaccine first. Well we all know that in modern math that 2 plus 2 doesn't equal four if you don't think it does.

edit on 8/7/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Eugenics, Gates grew up as the Eugenics chosen one...and theyre still at it all the while charging the rest of the world with "racism!"

Itd be the height of comedy realizing how easily duped people are, except genocide isn't funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They have had the REAL vaccine waiting before the virus appeared, these others are just for money up front through connections to foundations and so forth. The vaccine that will be sold will be something else.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Naturalnews is not known to be a reliable source.
Never has been.

Got any corroboration?
edit on 8/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Phage, the source for the information was given in the news story...

See below from link in OP.

According to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, Zaks recently offloaded nearly all of his shares, while Bancel has tossed many of his over the past several months. Zaks, however, still holds tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of options in the company.

And that is your opinion about Naturalnews.... I have seen where many of his stories have been spot on in the past... and NO, I'm not looking them up for you either.

You're just a troll Phage... always have been.... 74,000+ posts on ATS.... lightning bolt score of 45.....

Kinda says it all mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

According to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings,

Please show these filings.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dear Phage,

raspberries

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So I take it that means you can't provide them.
Too bad.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I own 10 shares bought at around $60. It's been a good investment so far but I don't see any information through my investment service of any sell-offs or filings. Analysts still rate it as a BUY

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

No, that means I won't provide them.... especially for you.

do your own research mate, and stop the trolling for once.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It actually means you don't have them.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

edit on 8/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join